[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT /FIT/ >today is nov. 15th >two years ago I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
HOLY SHIT /FIT/

>today is nov. 15th
>two years ago I started my promise to fix my shattered life
>lost weight
>quit drugs
>started swimming and exercising and going to gym, fixed diet
>stopped playing video games and reduced 4chan to only two hours a week
>learned how social relationships worked, starting trying in uni again and with people
>apologize to family and get in touch again
>learn programming and Russian
>lose virginity and become pretty popular
>gain confidence
>gain a sense of satisfaction
>finally gain a sense of true happiness
>go on a midnight run to celebrate being exactly where I meant to be after these two long years
>hike to the top of a small mountain overlooking my town
>stood at the top and smiled, started crying tears of joy at my accomplishments
>feel peace and contentment with my place in the universe
>wake up
>realize I quit all those things after a year, gained fifty extra pounds, starting snorting crack and got depressed and browsing here 9 hours a day.

I felt that happy feeling again /fit/. Even if it was a dream. I want to feel it again. I've missed it for so long.

Help me /fit/. How do I get there? How do I make it when I have nothing? How do I make it when I have less than nothing?
>>
>>34927225
get fucked and read the sticky.
>>
>>34927225
Sage
>>
File: get up.jpg (31 KB, 287x320) Image search: [Google]
get up.jpg
31 KB, 287x320
>>34927225
u get up again and cultivate some discipline you cunt
>>
>>34927274
this desu senpai
>>
>>34927225
you did all that in a year? I find that hard to believe, and I'm usually a fairly gullible person.
>>
>snorting crack

wut?
>>
>>34927225
Huh, didn't know you could snort crack.
Anyway, kill yourself degenerate scum.
>>
>>34927367
No those are all the things I imagined myself doing after the second year

Although I did a lot of them fully and started everything at least partially

right back where i started (much worse, actually)
>>
>>34927376
not actual crack, cocaine, i just call it crack outta force of habit

it's probably all the crack i do
>>
>>34927401
>>34927387
how old are you exactly
>>
>>34927414

15. I'm pretending I do cocaine because it makes me feel cool :(
>>
>gaining weight while addicted to stimulants

nah mang
>>
>>34927225
It's funny, cause it's been two years since when I decided I didn't want to weigh 400 lbs. I run a 40 minute 5 mile, bench 2 plate for reps (yes I know it's slow), dl 4 plate, and my squat form still sucks balls so I don't count squats until I can atg. Parallel squat is something like 185. I suck at squatting.

Now we just need someone who has been working their as off for the last two years to post. We've got nowhere and middle ground.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.