[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come climbers of mount everest carry big packs on the final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1441677883892.gif (506 KB, 481x303) Image search: [Google]
1441677883892.gif
506 KB, 481x303
how come climbers of mount everest carry big packs on the final ascent? does it not make more sense to be light and agile, what could they be possibly carrying?

sleeping bag? your fucked if you dont get down anyways
>>
You're not supposed to litter on a fucking mountain you retard. You're required to bring all the trash you make and pick up some that isn't yours when you're coming down everest.
>>
>>34925257
>what could they be possibly carrying?

>Food, y'know to live.
>Oxygen, y'know to live.
>Cameras, to y'know record this once in a lifetime moment.
>Survival gear, y'know to live.

Do you have any idea how hostile it is on those mountains, you dip?
>>
>>34925257
lifting equipment of course. You're not a real man until you lift on top of Everest.
>>
>>34925257
Kek thank god I bounced out of /g/ before I have went from fedora to the true fedora OS that is source based distros
>>
>>34926053
>this

If you don't do dumbbell curls on top of Everest you don't deserve gains.
>>
>>34925257
gentoo doesn't even use apt, and if he were smart enough to install apt on gentoo as the package manager, he would know where to find the love repo
>>
>>34925257
>>>>apt on gentoo
this made my asper/g/ers flare up
>>
>>34926196
>thinking Hostname == OS
Oh man, oh man.
>>
File: Torgue.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Torgue.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>34926176
>fuckers curling on the squat summit
>>
>>34925257
They don't ya dumbshit. They camp at 8000m then summit and return in less than a day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.