[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You make her cold chicken and broccoli >Pajeet makes her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pepe fit.jpg (32 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
pepe fit.jpg
32 KB, 436x436
>You make her cold chicken and broccoli
>Pajeet makes her a tasty curry

How can we even compete, brehs?
>>
we poo in loo tbqh fâm
>>
>>34914501
lel
>>
Feel bad for people that don't know how to cook. Thank you smart parents for preparing me for this life.
>>
I honked at some bitch today for taking too long before going at a green today
Dumbcunt flicked me off while trying to hide her face
I flicked her off and honked again before driving off
Dumb middle age bitch was Indian smoking cig

Felt really good
Dumb worthless race
Hope she dies of lung cancer or traffic accident
>>
>>34914619
Jesus Christ man, talk about an over reaction...
>>
>>34914663
Lol
Nah man those people have it coming

If you can't drive and follow the rules get off the fucking road
If you're day dreaming or have some mental illness that makes your CNS reaction slow as fuck get off the fucking road
They're making 20 other people behind them wait. Fuck them.
>>
>>34914501

>after dinner and a tasty treat
>you and her make love on her sheets
>pajeet msg'd her only to be 'seen'
>and will forever return to designated shitting street
>>
>>34914619
You should learn some techniques that can make other cars crash without touching your car. best thing i ever did, if someone pisses me off they're losing their no claims
>>
>>34914705
Sounds interesting. I already know common social behaviors in drivers that take advantage of their insecurities or common learned driving reactions. Although there's always some variances and not all drivers will react the same way.
>>
>>34914696
>>34914619
I bet you waited half a second before beeping m8.
I hate these grubs as much as the next person but Ill only beep if they take way too long or its obvious the cunt has her face buried in a phone, then ill lay on the horn.
>>
this happened, its brutal but topical
>staying at a friend's flat - me, him, his gf and his room mate who is indian (don't want to call him pajeet because he is a really nice guy)
>me and this other friend i know in that city go out to a pub and end up meeting 2 irish girls - one average, one absolutely stunning
>she hot one likes me and the average one likes him
>we all go back to my mate's flat where indian dude has cooked a huge pot of curry
>he obviously has a crush on my wench
>we all take a bowl each, take it into another room and loudly laugh at how terrible it is
>he definitely heard
its making me laugh out loud and feel guilty here just now. not sure what to think of this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.