[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you losers learning PUA? You could have it all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (688 KB, 1200x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688 KB, 1200x1440
Why aren't you losers learning PUA?

You could have it all if you bought Matt Crosses alpha male secrets. The money and the women and life. Your inner core will improve.
>>
>>34914310
>not knowing that it's the current year
>paying for things
>>
File: models.jpg (8 KB, 225x346) Image search: [Google]
models.jpg
8 KB, 225x346
>>34914310
Pic related is the only PUA material worth reading. In fact, calling it PUA is kind of insulting. It's more like a life-fixing manual with an emphasis on having the sex life you want. Pirate that shit and change your life.
>>
>invest hundreds of hours to maybe get a 6/10 to kiss you and a 3/10 to fuck
>meanwhile, famous musicians, athletes and serial killers have lines of whores to have sex with them

women are not worth of all that effort
>>
>>34914459
>hundreds of hours is a long time

There are 8760 hours in a year. You spend at least 100 of those hours pooping, pissing, and brushing your teeth.
>>
Fuck PUA, it's literally a numbers game for the majority of people.

If you want to get laid regularly:

Lift and get into shape
Dress well
Look after yourself, especially your skin and hair (if going bald shave)
Learn a few basic dance moves
Get a hobby or interest
Be confident
Don't get offended by rejection
Be persistent

If you go out once a week for a year you should he getting laid a few times of year without really trying.
>>
>>34914444
fucking checked.
>>
>>34914310
this meme was tired when it was almost 2014
>>
>>34914491
But those hours are extremely draining and tiring, especially for people with no experience
>>
>>34914510
>Have an attractive face
>Be at least 5' 11

Don't understand why you left out two of the most important points.
>>
File: 1338235396236.jpg (147 KB, 510x370) Image search: [Google]
1338235396236.jpg
147 KB, 510x370
>2015
>not reading book of pook
ishygddt
>>
>>34914310
>being an insecure effeminate weakling
lol to be honest
>>
File: 1446915049329.png (616 KB, 1363x830) Image search: [Google]
1446915049329.png
616 KB, 1363x830
>>34914510
This is literally the tl;dr of Models, minus a bit about sorting out psychological issues.

>>34914526
>it's too hard
Then live an unsatisfied life. I thought this was a board for people who wanted to improve themselves gradually through consistent efforts. Silly me.
>>
>>34914310
I'm married.
>>
>>34914570

I think for most men as long as they're 5'7 they're going to be ok, there are plenty of 5 - 5'3 girls for the manlets.

Being attractive comes from looking after yourself, you can always grow a beard over acne scars. Unless you've got some serious facial disfigurement it's really not that important thoughof course it helps, especially if we're talking you actually getting approached by girls.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.