[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/seduction/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bathsheba-the art of seduction.png (1 MB, 976x644) Image search: [Google]
bathsheba-the art of seduction.png
1 MB, 976x644
Soon hordes of /fit/izens will be making their way to sweaty dancefloors, dimly lit bars, or high-end restaurants in attempts to seduce the opposite sex this Saturday night.

This thread is aimed at advice, guidance and help in maximising your potential.

Post links, thoughts, videos, ideas, questions, motivation, and more.
>>
>>34908894
>/fit/ - Fitness
>>
>>34908899
Getting fit is a strong part of seduction as every fattie knows.
>>
>>34908894
Read books about seduction.
I had a friend that was an autistic skeleton back in high school, he started reading books about seduction and started lifting during the senior year, 4 years later he turned into a thundercock chad. Weird
>>
i was blessed with good looks and has had ok success with women purely because of it.

however i have pretty good game, i can instantly spark interest and attraction. however im really good at coming off as needy. wich i am, my happiness solely depends on women.

when i started realizing that beautiful women didnt want me because of my extreme neediness and they all rejected me, i have entered a deep deppression. only thing i do is go to the gym and play video games. some days i go to the gym and just lay in my bed all day soaked in misery.

i didnt commit suicide yet cus i know that it would destroy my mum (dad was a suicidal psychotic alcoholic who used to beat the shit out of me), and i cant do that to her.

for 6 years i went to clubs / bars trying to learn how to seduce women. sure, some went home with me, but they werent very attractive and prob did it cus i looked way better than them.

now im lost. this post is the true epitome of a whiny ass beta, wich is what i hope lifting my solve.

how does one stop being so needy resulting in women repelling you? how do you show interest without coming off as available?
>>
>>34909119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFpxRPkXgs

Listen to this. Different outlines of seductive characters are categorised. You fall into one of them. Learn to work it around your personality.
>>
>>34909144

thanks. guess i got the next 9 hours covered.
>>
>>34909144
>>34909179

if youre still here though: what category is that? are you just saying it cus you're confident he covers all of them or he actually has a term for people like me?
>>
>>34909119
A-are you my t-twin brother?
>>
>>34909195
I can't remember, but it'll be about 45 mins in, there's deffo a term for people like you. Listen to the first hour and a half and it'll make sense.
>>
>Be slightly above average only due to facial aesthetics
>No confidence
>Don't get laid for five years, girls barely look at me
>One day girl who's seeing my best friend says I'm attractive
>Bit of a confidence boost
>Nek minute get a fuck buddy
>Confidence skyrockets
>Easily get dates, numbers, etc within just a few weeks
>Girls notice me more and actually make positive eye contact just because I'm not being a shy bitch

It's seriously like getting given a cheat code. I always thought this 'confidence is number one' stuff wasn't that big a deal but hoooly fuck. My advice now is if you're lacking confidence remember that you're your own harshest critic and ultimately you're responsible for how other people see you, so just switch off bitchmode and fake it til you make it. I seriously owe the initial girl who started the ball rolling.

YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE BROS YOU JUST UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELVES. And let's face it browsing /fit/ all the time doesn't exactly help.
>>
>>34909308
>And let's face it browsing /fit/ all the time doesn't exactly help.
Although i have to thank /fit/ for making lots of changes possible in the last year i unfortuantly have to agree here. I should try lurking less. The memes and bants are getting to my head.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.