[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most efficient two week fat loss method? Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
What is the most efficient two week fat loss method? Fucking desperate, /fit/ bros. Is it possible to lose 10-15 pounds in that time? (In b4 sticky)
>>
PSMF look it up
>>
>>34906863
Loosing that weight is not going to get you what you want.

Drop your fat ass gut into a table saw and have the 911 already ringing.
>>
>>34906863
>What is the most efficient two week fat loss
Natty answer: PSMF and LISS cardio twice a day, 45 minutes to an 1hr at a time.
Cheating fraud answer: Throw in some DNP and Clenbuterol. Possible side effects include death.

>Fucking desperate, /fit/ bros. Is it possible to lose 10-15 pounds in that time? (In b4 sticky)
Do what I told you to do in the natty answer and you should lose exactly 10-15 lb in 2 weeks. Don't end your fast till after your high school reunion or whatever you're starving yourself for.
>>
>>34907104
Dnp won't even build up to effective levels in two weeks, why even suggest it?
>>
Yes
Protein spared modified fast
Google rapid fat loss handbook by Lyle McDonald
>>
>>34907104
PSMF and cardio twice a day. Sounds like a blast
>>
File: catsuit.jpg (51 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
catsuit.jpg
51 KB, 640x853
>>34907160
>dnp won't even build up to effective levels in two weeks
just like when you start creatine, DNP should be loaded when you start it, so triple the dose
>>
>>34907293
DNP still isn't viable for a timetable that short.
>>
>>34906863
Don't even consider DNP or any other drug.

>>34907104
>>34907160
>>34907293
>>34907340
How about we just don't advise DNP to a newfag lazy fat fuck at all, given he'll probably kill himself?
>>
>>34906863
>What is the most efficient two week fat loss method?
amputation
>>
Drink water, take multivitamin, do cardio.

Fat go away like magic, also you may die. If you suspect death, stop cardio.
>>
>>34907293
Are you baiting? You don't load creatine.
>>
>>34906863
Intermittent fasting + exercise. The easiest way to lose weight. Make people significantly more able to learn as well.
>>
>>34907451
Makes*

I've read www.eatstopeat.com is one of the best ebooks on the subject.
>>
File: dubsfuq.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
dubsfuq.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>34907444
>Are you baiting?
i'm suggesting a triple dose of DNP — uh, no, i'm not b8 m8.
>>
Optifast.

http://www.optifast.com.au/

I'm on it right now. Gone from 164Kg to 158Kg in 5 days.
>>
>>34907524
That's not possible unless you are shedding water weight.
>>
>>34907565
Dunno. I have 3 of their products a day, 2 cups of Broccoli and 3L's of water a day.

Still losin'! I've gone full keto desu senpai.
>>
What, are you trying to lose weight for a pool party or something? You can't approach weight loss like that. It has to be a life changing process where you become active and look at what you eat. Don't listen to these retards telling you to take all these drugs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.