[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here take meds for anxiety, depression, autism, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16
File: 1443740062607.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1443740062607.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
Does anyone here take meds for anxiety, depression, autism, or anything else? My therapist has mentioned that I should look into something called Wellbutrin for my depression. Is there anyone here that takes it? if so is it worth it?
>>
>>34900312
Well like you probably already checked yourself, wikipedia says it's a very commonly used anti depressant in the US. Doesn't cause weight gain like many other similar drugs, so for a fit person that is a bonus.

I guess you go for it if you feel like you need the drug.
>>
Wellbutrin and its generic, bupropion, has been in the market for a very long time. You can also ask your pharmacist to give a detailed rundown for you before getting a prescription for it.
>>
>>34900480
The thing I'm scared about is that I've heard a lot of people say it may cause seizures. Thats the thing that scares me.
>>
>>34900510
Have you been on it or know anyone whos been on it? I've had depression on and off for 6 years now and I finally went to see a professional. He wrote me a prescription for wellbutrine and told me it could help me. I'm just scared of the side effects.
>>
>>34900526
Well, wiki also said it was pulled off the markets due to epilepsy, and then it was put back with smaller dosages.

Everything medical wise is usually dosage related, you are most likely safe if you have no seizure history.
>>
>>34900552
Yeah and I've heard that you'll get a lower chance of getting low libido.
>>
>>34900312
I take olanzapine for psychosis, the weight gain and hungriness it gives me has affected my cut, especially the craving for sweet food it gives me
>>
>>34900549
I'm sorry, man I don't. I've been a CV$ retail pharm tech fuckboy for 4 years and we do dispense a lot of it. The pharmacists are very knowledgeable and we get questions about the drug all the time. They can also suggest something else if the side effects make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>34900639
I see well thanks for the info man!

Also hang in their hopefully your co workers are major cunts. A buddy of mine was a pharm tech guy and all his co workers were fat, old feminists. Shit was brutal for him.
>>
>>34900674
>>34900639
Aren't* lol
>>
>>34900674
Heheh, thanks man. Fortunately, I lucked out and got a good team that works well together. Sorry about your m8, too. He probably knows this, but there is always a demand for experienced techs in retail. If he doesn't like where he's at, other pharmacies are more than happy to transfer/hire him. Even other chains.
>>
>>34900312
I take wellbutrin and Propranolol for my anxiety. The welbutrin is pretty effective with depression and Doesn't really have many side effects. You might lose your appetite and have trouble sleeping but Seizures shouldn't be a concern if it's the only medicine You're taking. Also helps you stop smoking too
>>
>>34900803
How long have you been taking it? I've been reading a lot about it and some of the stuff I've read has freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>34900312
Don't take anything. I took a lot of meds for bipolar disorder for 8 years and they destroyed my kidneys. I haven't taken anything for a year and a half and feel fine. You don't need meds.
>>
>>34900896
funny joke man hehe such wow much hilarity
>>
>>34900871
On and off for a little over a year. I don't really like the extended Release version but just the standard release 100mg 3x a day is what I'm on now. I was having some weird muscle spasms akin to a seizure but When I reduced my propranolol it went away completely. Just check for any contraindications, But I haven't really found many side effects that bother me all that much.
>>
>>34900896
Antipsychotics and Mood stabilizers are fucking terrible for you. Especially at a young age. Doctors are more than willing to prescribe some expensive shit to control some anger outbursts in teens, labeling them as bipolar when they've never even had a manic episode. The meds pretty much strip you of any personality and make you eat like shit.
>>
>>34900552
Unless you have a personal or family history of epilepsy or seizures you should be fine. What dosage are they starting you on?

They started me on 100mg. Now I take it twice a day. Haven't had any noticeable side effects and been taking it for about a month now. I used to take SSRIs and those really fucked with my head and made my dick stop working. Wellbutrin is way better at least for me.
>>
>>34900936
I took Seroquel and gained 100 lbs in a year. Then I switched over to lithium for about 5 years which is what did a lot of damage to my kidneys. Doctors are way to quick to medicate people.
>>
I ate Paroxetine against OCD and anxiety for a year, I'm off now though. I was hesitant to eat them but when I once did I wish I had started sooner; my life quality can't be compared to how it used to be. The side effects aren't that bad except for the low libido and impotence, but if you're a lonely virgin slob like me it doesn't matter much. I say try it out, I wouldn't be alive if I didn't eat mine. Feel free to ask about anything OP, best of luck to you.
>>
>>34900996
Do they not realize how fucking terrible lithium is for you? Back when It was first prescribed they put people on way too high of a dose and they were pretty much rendered Immobile and incapable of really doing anything other than lying in bed feeling like shit. Not to mention the effects it has on the liver. And you have to get your blood tested when you're on it to make sure it's a safe level.
>>
Any of you brahs tried St Johns Wort for actual depression or just general bad feels?
>>
>>34900312
i take lifting 3x week, walking/running through parks, reading, and sometimes meditating. not saying meds are bad or whatever but i would try mental treatment first
>>
I'm taking cipralex for depression. But might be switching to wellbutrin due to sexual side effects (very low libido, and anorgasmia). On the plus side nofap has been a breeze.

If you're actually depressed getting medicated is worth it. It's helped me a lot.
>>
supposed to take lexapro for depression/anxiety, but stopped taking it like two years ago cause it made me hungry 24/7. no amount of food was able to satiate my appetite. now that I'm trying to be /fit/ that sounds like a dream come true, probably gonna try and get back on it
>>
>>34901039
I got my blood checked every few months. I think they only checked to see if the lithium levels were at a good place. They only did a comprehensive metabolic panel like once a year. After I switched over from seroquel to lithium, I started losing weight. Lithium is dosed based on your weight, so the dose I was taking was meant for someone 60 pounds heavier. I had a lot of bad side effects like really bad hand tremors and diarrhea. So bad I could barely make it to the bathroom. All taking these meds did was make me fat, which made me more depressed. More depressed means doctor increases the dose, so I get more fat and then more depressed, then he increases the dose again. Did that for years. Eventually my thyroid function was shit and had low testosterone.
>>
>>34901085
Why do people even post this shit
>>
>>34900965
150mg
>>
>>34901323
I think you answered your own question. Shitposting
>>
>>34901043
I've tried it and I didn't feel anything. My dreams were pretty vivid, but other than that I still felt like a sad cunt.
>>
>>34901085
I agree. I've taken Prozac for several weeks and I didn't really like the results. It made me happier but the side effects suck. I feel much better now that I do cardio a few days a week instead. My dick works and my libido has increased, I'm less fatigued and have more energy, I can still feel like shit mentally unlike on Prozac but I'm much more grounded in my emotions
>>
File: 14th.jpg (207 KB, 929x588) Image search: [Google]
14th.jpg
207 KB, 929x588
>>34900312
No. Fuck off loser. I have Asperger's syndrome, Klinefelter's, genuvagus, estrabismus and I'm a fucking shitskin. Yet I never had to take any of that bullshit medication in order to have a family, get a yearly income of 250k and have a /fit/ body.
Do you want to be cured? Do you want to feel better? Then wipe off that disgusting laziness off your face and move your ass, god damn it.
>>
>>34901367
someone delusional.
>>
>>34901367
PAJEET PLEASE
>>
>>34901323
to try to fix pussies like you
>>
I was on SSRI few years back, was anxious as shit to start with them. They helped me immensely, trust your doctor.
>>
>>34901414
I am a pharmacist so I have even professional motives to tell you to fuck off

Also you have no idea what youre talking about.
>>
>>34901431
of course you'd want to drug people up, weaklings are easy to steer towards pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>34900312
>autism
>medication
Do you even know what Autism is aside from being an epik maymay?
>>
>>34901797
Sorry didn't mean to offend you.
>>
>>34901797
They actually can prescribe risperdal and abilify for it.
>>
>>34901947
>risperdal
Enjoy your gyno lmao
>>
>>34901431
>>34901323
Cognitive behavioral therapy has been shown to have better long lasting treatment affects for a majority if mental conditions. So yeah, your pills are horribly inaccurate and should be a last choice. Pills are not the answer a majority of time, especially not in the long term. Problem is big pharmacology companies can't make money off of long time drug addicts if you're able to fix yourself with cbt. Its also more time consuming to actually fix the problem with cbt rather than hide symptoms with pills.
>>
>>34902054
Your retarded. If that were the case then other countries wouldn't do that same thing. Not every country is America where pharmaceutical companies get 100000$/pill.

Almost all psychiatrists will have you do both behavioral therapy and put you on meds. They put you on meds because that way it's easier to do the behavior therapy. If you constantly stop doing things you're supposed to because of anxiety/depression/autism/whatever they need to medicate that first so then you can actually work towards long-term solutions.
>>
>>34902022
I've had it since I was 13. Tfw lawsuit fell through and no sweet autism bux
>>
>>34902120
Get your mommy and daddy to pay for surgery. That's what I did.
>>
>>34902087
No, you're the retard. Retard.
>>
File: 1423369751314.jpg (52 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
1423369751314.jpg
52 KB, 640x623
>>34902087
>>34902189
Will you guys just fuck already
>>
>>34902165
It's not even that bad. Plus it helps with my androgynous aesthetic.
>>
>>34902234
You really are mentally ill aren't you?
>>
>>34902350
My psychologist says I shouldn't let it define me, but yes. I have dealt with mental health issues for a large portion of my life.
>>
>Le depression meme
>>
>>34902445
Well, just know I love you and support you.
>>
>>34900312
Medfag here.
If you have autism and suffer from anxiety/depression, you might wanna try some antipsychotics, sounds heavy, but for this time you will only need a really low dose which will just make you feel more calm and focused.
>>
Lexapro has helped me out a lot. Used t have really bad anxiety. Now its all :^] although you might feel a little toned down. And caffeine can trigger anxiety so try to stay away from energy drunks and strong preworkout
>>
Was on ritalin and dexamfetamine for ADHD.

Broke my dick completely.

Trying no fap to try and reset my libido/get my dick working again.

Been a week, when I lift I get horny as fuck/mad as hell.

I hear the first two weeks some people lose their libido on it a bit and it skyrockets during the third/fourth. H-hope it does because mine has come back a bit...
>>
Taking vitamin b-12 and calcium (d3 and zinc included) and it's improved my mood. I don't mope around as much, and am more productive.
>>
I take effexor

It doesn't really do anything. I'm on 75mg a day
>>
>>34902547
Also kills testosterone. Fuck you.
>>
I take benzos as needed

literally removes all anxiety

10/10 would recommend
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195 KB, 315x476) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195 KB, 315x476
>>34902683
>benzos

dis is 4 u
>>
>>34902683
Beta blockers do too, except there's no potential for addiction.
>>
>>34900312
SSRIs are nice, I take them, but the first week got me tired as fuck, son. I eventually got over it, can now take up to 150mg of venlafaxine and still go to the gym.
>>
I took fluoxetine, didn't work.

Now I'm on sertraline, barely works. I've seen better results from a week of Vitamin D3 and Omega 3 than any antidepressants ever had.
>>
>>34902683
Don't take benzos for depression.
>>
>>34900312
I take cymbalta and Wellbutrin and love them both. Doesn't hurt my gains at all.

I also have Xanax but rarely take it.
>>
>>34900312
>tfw amphetamines are the only things that calm me down, give focus, and lose all anxiety.
>tfw i need sleep for gains.
>>
>>34900312
Try GOMAD or SS
>>
wellbutrin isn't good for anxiety. now post more of girl in pic, OP
>>
I take Prozac, 60MG.

It's a'ight.
>>
I took Citalopram (Celexa) 20mg per day for about a year. I had pretty terrible social anxiety. I went through CBT and shit but it wasn't enough to get me back to school (I stopped going it was that bad). So I made they prescribe me an SSRI so it could take the edge off my anxiety. I went back to school, and worked my way through stressful situations till I was no longer scared of them, and then weaned myself off ultra slowly. So far it's been great.

I guess my biggest tips would be:
>don't take meds forever. Take them to aid you a bit so you can improve your situation then wean yourself off.
>wean yourself off very very slowly. The doc will suggest a faster way - don't do it. Do it extremely slowly. If it takes months or a year, so be it. If you do it slowly there will be no withdrawal symptoms.
>>
Wow, so many people on meds here. I remember thinking I was a freak. I wish back then I knew there were people who felt like me.
>>
>>34905827
This. Despite what the Psychiatrist will tell you, It takes more than just meds alone to feel better. You need emotional support and therapy as well. Eventually learning how to deal with this shit and moving past it is part of the process. Trust me, you don't want to be on these pills forever.
>>
I take Wellbutrin 150 XL daily. Been taking it on and off for 2 years. It's a wonderful thing. It really helps in those moments when I can't 'swim on my own' anymore and I need, like, water wings or something to help give my mind a break. I also do therapy, meditation, working out, eating well, but sometimes it's not enough. Wellbutrin fills that gap. It's not a solution, but like advil, it can bring relief. It's also great for boosting energy, sex drive, lowering appetite, and has some anti-anxiety effects as well. Good luck OP.
>>
File: acidfrog.jpg (62 KB, 495x481) Image search: [Google]
acidfrog.jpg
62 KB, 495x481
>>34902683
???

>>34902769
Ive never tried them but most reviews about them people say they just have public speaking fears and mild anxiety, I take bezos b/c I have full blown panic attacks.

plus it feelsgoodman
>>
>>34905927
Well it helps more with the physical parts of anxiety. Doesn't do shit psychologically really. I also take it for my essential tremor and Heart palpitations/Trouble breathing related to my anxiety. But yeah benzos don't feel to good once you take them for a while and run out or have to be taken off of them.
>>
>>34905896
>>34905827
Yup. I live in England and here they make you go through therapy and stuff before meds. I had to have multiple rounds of therapy, assessments, appointments, etc. before they gave me meds. But I was also young (16) so that contributed too.

I feel like in the US they give them out very easily so it's very tempting to just take them. Please do your future self a favor and work towards getting better, not just taking meds. I know it's hard at but you can do it.
>>
>>34902769
I take beta blockers for interviews or speeches or shit like that because it stops all physical symptoms of anxiety. However it's not good to take in the long term. I found they gave me dry eyes, and obviously they don't get rid of the mental aspect of anxiety.

Also they stop your heart from beating fast so you can't work out when they're in your system.
>>
>>34905962
Can confirm. Started meds was I was fucking 12 and now I'm 18 and can't part with them just yet. This country's doctors are way too lenient with the medication here. Oh little timmy is acting up in class and dicking around? Give him some ritalin. Oh your teenager is acting out, Give him these mood stabilizers. Bullshit man. Here at least, The doctors who don't want to deal with the stress of a real hospital setting choose psychiatry because it's a lot less hassle.
>>
File: 1443405064690.jpg (30 KB, 667x632) Image search: [Google]
1443405064690.jpg
30 KB, 667x632
>>34905671
>wellbutrin isn't good for anxiety.
Then what is?

>>34905910
Yeah I was told to take 150mg too. Is there anything you don't like about the drug?
>>
>>34905982
Yeah I don't take them regularly anymore. Just when I'm going out or something. But I also take it for my tremors so anything that needs extra precision I take it for. Very useful medication overall. Didn't know you Couldn't exercise with them. Doc told me it was fine.
>>
>>34900312
No, I just don't be a fucking weak faggot.
>>
>>34906008
why do her nipples disappear?
>>
>>34906008
>>wellbutrin isn't good for anxiety.
>Then what is?
Not OP, But SSRI's like prozac are usually the first line of treatment. Then something like Buspar and if that doesn't work then They will probably try a low dose of a benzo.

With wellbutrin the side effects aren't all that bad. You might lose your appetite and Sometimes I wake up feeling nauseous, but nothing more than that. Maybe a bit of trouble sleeping at first.
>>
>>34905998
It's sad man. I'm so happy my doctors forced me to do therapy first and gave me a tiny dose. They make it nearly impossible to be on meds here. It was horrible when I was going through it and I wanted to beat the shit out of them for making it so hard, but I can see how it was better in the end.
I wonder why it's so different in the US.
>>
Lately I've been microdosing pscilocybin mushrooms, a normal dose that people take to get high is 3.4 grams, I take 0.15-0.20 every other day and it seems to put me in a better mood and blocks out my invasive thoughts. It's not a big enough dose to get high off of or trip out on, but it's done wonders for me, I've been struggling with anxiety and paranoia for years and this has been the only remedy that alleviates my issues
>>
>>34906021
Doc told me the same, but I did some exercise once on them and because your heart rate can't get up I started feeling very sick and dizzy. I wouldn't say it's safe.
I don't think doctors assume that you'll be doing very heavy lifting or cardio.
>>
>>34906047
Because psychiatry is pretty much for lazy med school students who want to make good money without the stress of being a real doctor. Also Pharmaceuticals are a very very profitable business. It's kinda the opposite here, You get meds first, therapy second. At least that's how it was in my case.
>>
File: 1343620510461.png (9 KB, 221x255) Image search: [Google]
1343620510461.png
9 KB, 221x255
>>34906047
>I wonder why it's so different in the US.
>>
>>34906059
For some people it can make their anxiety and/or depression a hell of a lot worse after taking them. Be careful OP.
>>
>>34906060
Oh i'm not all that big into working out. I just started doing stuff at home not too long ago since I don't really have any equipment and I'm a bit chubbier than I'd like to be.
>>
>>34906008
It stopped working for a bit and I didn't want to take a higher dose or switch to anything else. I would emphasize that it's not long term and you should have other strategies in place. Other than that, it's great. As well, go for brand name (wellbutrin) vs generic because there is sometiems a difference.
http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2013/08/19/questions-linger-about-generic-bupropion/
http://www.drugs.com/forum/drug-information/wellbutrin-generic-vs-brand-name-17747.html

http://www.drugs.com/answers/difference-between-bupropion-hcl-xl-wellbutrin-xl-1134161.html
http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/CentersOffices/OfficeofMedicalProductsandTobacco/CDER/ucm153270.htm
>>
>>34906099
Oh, and headaches for the first week. Srsly tho, one of the best drugs as far as side effects go, if it works for you.
>>
https://emdrcanada.org/emdr-defined/

I had that done by a psychologist and found it incredibly helpful. It seems so hokey, but I wouldn't be the person I am without it.
>>
>>34906131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTLLfdcJE0Q
>>
>>34906059
If youre still here, i think its just a placebo. The drug wouldnt be active in the brain at that low of a dose. Its like saying a teaspoon of beer slightly calms me.
>>
>>34906369
Nvm, just did some research and apparently there are effects. Im just used to taking eighths at a time and running around for 6 hours in nature like a 5 year old
>>
>>34906378
>>34906369
>>34906074
this
>>
I've been taking welbutrin for four years now. Started at 150, went to 300 and now I take 450 :)

I have clinical depression, it's partially biological (runs in the family) and circumstantial (mom died when I was in 3rd grade).

For me, it really helps the depression. I don't have bad anxiety or anything and despite a few flubs with some ladies, I'm not autistic, so idk about any of that shit.

But anyways, I have no side effects (of course, I've been living like this for years) and it's really helped with the depression. I take 450 extended release every morning. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from depression.

Hasn't effected gains at all, i'm almost out of DYEL!
>>
>>34906440
sameguy. i guess the only side effect is I get a headache if I don't take it for 2 days in a row... but that never ever happens.

sometimes I think that perhaps it's limiting my creative genius and that the depression and mental illness might motivate me in creative ways, but i'm just not sure it's worth it. Before I went on Welbutrin, good things would happen to me and I would feel like shit anyways. Thats when I knew I had to make a change.

Don't be worried about freaky shit like seizures etc, thats just your anxiety making you freak out. Take it, take it consistently. Be aware (tell someone if you're getting suciidal thoughts or something) but you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1447300820516.jpg (48 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447300820516.jpg
48 KB, 720x540
>>34906470
>>34906440

So will it help me do better in school and also help me with the ladies? I feel like the reason why I suck at both those things is because my depression and anxiety.

Also glad you're doing better mane!
Heres more of that chick I posted when I made this thread.
>>
>>34906496
Not necessarily. It just doesn't have the negative sexual side effects of other antidepressants. It helps with focus a little I guess. Mainly just by lifting the mental fog you're in when you're depressed.
>>
>>34906509
I see. Do you ever plan on getting off of the pills?
>>
>>34901367
> Klinefelter's
> /fit/ body

hokay there m8
>>
>>34906536
Eventually. I mean with the career I plan on going into I can't really afford to be depressed all the time and Medication can only go so far. You have to find a way to deal with it and move on. Not defining myself by mental illness is pretty much the concept my psychologist is pushing me towards.
>>
>>34900312
I started Wellbutrin XL last week and the only negative effects so far is that I can't drink without feeling woozy and I can't drink large amounts of coffee without getting jittery. It also all but eliminated my appetite, so if you're bulking make sure to stock up on calorie dense food. Otherwise it's vastly improved my energy levels and libido (which were my main problems) and that's just one week in.
>>
>>34906587
Will this help me have energy? It seems like now matter how much sleep I get I still end up getting tired. And that fucks up my studies. I don't want to go back to drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day because I think caffeine fucks up my anxiety even more
>>
>>34906632
Yeah it does hype you up a bit. The XL version made it hard to sleep for me, So I take the standard release 3x a day now.
>>
Just took my first pill of my SSRIs today along with some Vitamin D. I was told the pill would take at least a few weeks to work but my mind hasn't felt this clear in a long time! Don't know if I'm psyching myself out. I am also supposed to go buy some full spectrum lighting bulbs
>>
take eviplera for hiv.
>>
>>34907234
What did you take?
>>
>>34907234
4-6 weeks on average.
>>
>>34900312
I take it (300 mg a day, up from 150). It's pretty dope. Has basically no side effects (unlike SSRIs), is a mild stimulant, will help you quit smoking. Ive taken a few different types of antideoressants and this is the only one that has not had any downsides. But I am not SUPER SUICIDAL DEPRESSED so it works for me.
>>
>>34907234
you're psyching yourself out but glad you feel good.
>>
>>34910135
Whats it like to be on Wellbutrine?
>>
>>34906496
who is she? google search doesnt give much
>>
File: 1447301047654.jpg (50 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447301047654.jpg
50 KB, 720x540
>>34910390
Some anime cosplay chick.
happy fapping
https://www.youtube.com/user/sailors4d/videos
>>
OFFTOPIC:

Where in 4chan can I ask information from Anon about unrelated to Fitness medication etc?
>>
>>34900312
nah depression is cured by yourself mate,im even better at doing shit and im more creative and social when im depressed

i have that broscience theory that the more you attention you give to depression and shit teh bigger it gets
>>
File: giphy (6).gif (924 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
giphy (6).gif
924 KB, 500x211
>>34900312
don't take that shit man. chances of correctly medicating you are slim to none. you are this way for a reason, figure out ways to leverage it
>>
>>34912340
I've had depression for 6 years now man. I've tried weed, booze, meditation, therapy, jerking off, working out and even religion. Shit keeps coming back stronger every time. I want to try meds and see how they are. If they don't work welll then shit idk what I'll do, but if they do work then maybe they can guide me to a better life.
>>
>>34900312
please do not post pictures like this im on nofap #triggered
>>
File: please sit on my face.jpg (95 KB, 460x579) Image search: [Google]
please sit on my face.jpg
95 KB, 460x579
>>34912543
Is this better?
>>
>>34900582
Olanzapine made me gain 10lbs in a month. I switched to ability then latuda and now I'm on lamictal and I'm slowly losing the weight. I take it for bipolar w/ psychosis.
>>
>>34912533
how about acceptance. your life isn't great, it isn't horrible either. if the sun came out everyday we'd all be dead. rainy days are necessary in life.

also this...

https://www.google.com/search?q=theodore+kaczynski+manifesto&oq=theodore+kaczinsku+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.9935j1j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#q=theodore+kaczynski+manifesto+pdf
>>
Hey bro, former depressed fuck here that had daily thoughts of killing myself. I started taking a herb called St. John's Wort as well as Ashwagandha. It helped me a ton. But I also made it a point to surround yourself with good people. Those two things sincerely helped me.
>>
>>34900312
Ritalin here. Shits great it feels as im on cocaine or something though last only 2-3 hours tops soon will get medikinet capsules with prolonged release.
>>
>>34913161
>>34913161
Yo!

I just started Ritalin Im on the second day!

I was hoping to do a thread about it so I could have some opinions and stories about it.

I was on anti-depression stuff for a year I dont even knew i had depression before but this shit was so biologic and subconscious that it was prescribed for me.

I am on at a 20mg per day but I have no idea what is this suppose to do biological and I think I have some side effects like my neck muscles being so tense right now and it hurts like a sore throat.

Should I make a thread about this? If so where?
Or can I discuss this on this thread maybe?
>>
>>34905838

Wellbutrin is one of the most prescribed medications in the US. This country is full of depressed fucks but everyone likes to pretend they've got their shit together.
>>
>>34913245
Do what ever you want mane.
>>
>>34900312
I took Wellbutrin for depression and ADD briefly during middle school and was comatose about 18 hours a day. Scrips should be treated strictly as a nuclear option.
>>
>>34914189
I am currently taking wellbutrin and its the best antidepressant I've ever been on, I'd say. And it's way better than when I'm not on one.

It's also not an SSRI and it has activating effects usually, being an antidepressant, weird that you reacted that way.
>>
>>34900312
>taking zombie medication for meme "illnesses"
Good goy
>>
>>34902553
>caffeine can trigger anxiety
Thanks anon bro, I think you just help me get rid of my addiction to soda
>>
>>34900803
whats the propanolol like??
>>
>>34916048
Pretty much completely negates any physical effects of anxiety. Slows down the heart rate and steadies breathing. It lessens the effect of the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight) Also helps with my essential tremor.
>>
File: 1358029267869.jpg (34 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1358029267869.jpg
34 KB, 680x510
>>34915630
>>
Wellbutrin had me panicking every day. Made me depressed and anxious. Eating disorder became worse. Hated that shit.
>>
I started taking a vitamin b complex twice a day and have noticed pretty significant improvement
>>
>>34900549
My best friend is on welbutrin and he doesn't act like a real person, he says it works wonders though
That might just be his personality though
They also tried to give my dad welbutrin to stop smoking lol
It didn't work
>>
Anyone here have experience with 5-HTP?
>>
>>34905838
You are a freak. Everyone else here is one too.
>>
>>34912533
try psychedelics mate, at least once just to add that experience to your life. Look on erowid and read trip reports of mushrooms or lsd
>>
>>34902218
i laughed uncontrollably..

also, on risperdal for anxiety and it's alright, but it makes me super lethargic in the middle of the day.
>>
>>34908896

I took cipralex, well at least the generic version. Didn't feel the effects of it today like I did yesterday so I did psych myself out but I'm sure that it will work fine!
>>
File: hunter.jpg (44 KB, 541x410) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
44 KB, 541x410
>>34917191
Yes it works nicely

Feel good vibes are lot stronger

Do not take it with SSRI though, you may die
>>
File: 1438666206652.jpg (5 KB, 235x123) Image search: [Google]
1438666206652.jpg
5 KB, 235x123
>SSRIs. Side effects: suicidal thoughts.
>Dextroamphetamine. Side effects: increased anxiety, dry eyes and irritability.

Welp.
>>
>>34917191
Yeah, but I take it before and after rolling on MDMA so no idea how it effects me normally.
>>
>>34910390
goes by 'little berry cosplay' on facebook as well
>>
>>34911671
The QTDDTOTT is usually fine for random questions
>>
>>34918955
Shes pretty high test
>>
>>34900312
I took Wellbutrin for a while and it did nothing.
Read the sticky, start working out, that really helps against depression.
>>
>>34920516
She's pretty fat.
>>
>>34920696
wud still hit tho
>>
>>34920696
>>34920974
>milky white fat thigh
Would hit that bitch like she killed my dog.
>>
>>34920996
Mmmm keep talking daddy
>>
>>34917161
>he doesn't act like a real person
what does that mean?
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.