[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9 rUbkqXGg Reminder that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9rUbkqXGg

Reminder that fat = fit and aesthetic = unfit /fit/
>>
>>34899945
B I G
I
G

N I G G A
I
G
G
A

H O U R S
O
U
R
S

LIKE BUTTON STATUS: SMASHED
>>
>>34900060
autism
>>
>>34899945
>that anterior pelvic tilt and lumbar lordosis
>>
File: ultimatefacepalm.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ultimatefacepalm.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>>34899945
Whoever thought this was a good idea is looking for a new job right about now.
>>
>>34900072
LIL NIGGA DETECTED

SEND YA GIRL OVER WHEN SHE GETS COLD AND NEEDS A GOOD MEAL
>>
>>34899945

He's right tho, there's plenty of people out there without abs that are fit, it's just people couple aesthetics with being fit for some retarded reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_xPWOqxnU

>check your thin privilege.
>>
>>34899945
BIG BOY SEASON
>>
YO BITCH CALL ME BIG DADDY
>>
>baseball players
>fit
HAHAHAHA
>>
Jason again trying to excuse his fatness and confusing skill in a sport with actual fitness, I would like to see 20%bf 100m sprinters, long distance runners or triathletes than again jason only does this videos to feel better about himself
>>
>>34900745
nice b8, bet you wouldnt say that to his face desu
>>
>>34900811
>muh pugilism
Nigger detected
>>
File: giancarlo-stanton-2013.jpg (144 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
giancarlo-stanton-2013.jpg
144 KB, 1200x630
>>34900745
>judging all baseball players based off fatty first baseman
>>
How long has Jason been "cutting"
3 yrs?
>>
>>34899945
i mean, he does look strong af
>>
you know if he was white he would look disgusting
>>
i wouldnt mind being built like that all...manbod
>>
File: cglz5VF.jpg (245 KB, 752x1065) Image search: [Google]
cglz5VF.jpg
245 KB, 752x1065
>>34899945
>>
>>34899945
BaseBall sucks.
>Rugby players
>Hockey Players
are the strongest athletes
>>
>>34899945
to be fair he's fat which may bring medical issues in the long run
of course you can be unhealthy with abs but low to moderate bodyfat is already a pretty big step to being healthy, regardless of excercise
>>
>>34899945
Why the fuck would I wanna look at some naked nigger with a giant bat?
That's gay as fuck

I'm not even talking about the fact that the bat could be symbolism for a powerful big dong.
Why the fuck would someone interested in sports want to buy a magazine with a naked nigger on it like he's a crack head out of his mind with a big ass dick bat coming swinging to rob someone

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: 1442219127612.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1442219127612.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>34902253
>>
>>34900804

>I would like to see 20%bf 100m sprinters, long distance runners or triathletes than again jason only does this videos to feel better about himself

This. I compete in cycling mid-distance events mainly, <1 hour. At as low as 13.5% bf I was still being held back by the extra 3kg of weight. Jason is essentially a HAES activist now.

There is literally no sport on Earth other than maybe sumo wrestling or strongman where your performance won't be enhanced by dropping unnecessary bodyfat.
>>
>>34902253
I think it's pretty funny m8.

Like a jab at feminists.
>>
>>34902169
>Hockey
Are you fucking retarded? Have you not seen how strong NFL players are?
>>
>>34899945

TBF, he's not wrong, though he over exaggerates like usual. What most people on /fit/ consider to be fit (shredded bodybuilders and fitness models) are not actually fit in the sense of athletic performance. You need body fat for athletic performance.
>>
>>34902253
because america is full of c.ucks?
Look at this board for example at how many posts are nigger slang.
>>
>>34902346
>There is literally no sport on Earth other than maybe sumo wrestling or strongman where your performance won't be enhanced by dropping unnecessary bodyfat.

Sort of. In any sport where moving yourself is the focus, it is advantageous to weigh less. In any sport where moving something outside of yourself (like sumo, lifting, various forms of combat) extra body fat can be advantageous, not to mention sports like distance swimming where having a very specific body fat% helps with bouyancy. Saying someone isn't fit because they're fat is like saying someone is fit because they're skinny. There are a ton of other factors.
>>
>>34902787
depends on what you mean by >athletic
fucking american retards
>"world" champions in sports only they play/do
>>
>>34900060
>>34900156
i kek'd
>>
blaha is the kind of guy who will say being a kekk is ok because louis ck is a famous and successful comedian and is also cucck
>>
File: blahacuck2.png (33 KB, 845x213) Image search: [Google]
blahacuck2.png
33 KB, 845x213
>what else you got?
deletes comments he doesn't like
>>
>>34899945
>basebore players
>athletes
>>
File: blahadelusions.png (41 KB, 848x324) Image search: [Google]
blahadelusions.png
41 KB, 848x324
>>
>>34899945
what a nigger
>>
this is not a fat fat guy. with his muscle mass and super high metabolism he could go on a cut any day and be done within weeks

my guess is his handlers are afraid (rightly) that the power output would suffer
>>
He's skinny by Murrican standards
>>
File: g.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zb0LAhkXlQ
>>
hi guys im new to this site where is the button to upvote this thread?
>>
I can't stand this fucking retard and his channel.
>looks like shit
>shit lifts
>shit advice
>bashes everyone who is better than him
>>
>>34905728
this
>>
>>34905384
You can't really upvote but you can downvote by hiding theads you don't like. This does not work with the catalog though.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.