[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/ What would be a good exercise course to do at home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: squatting.jpg (12 KB, 338x270) Image search: [Google]
squatting.jpg
12 KB, 338x270
Hello /fit/

What would be a good exercise course to do at home? I'm poor and cannot afford to pay for a gym
>>
>>34888927
jerkoff 3x10
>>
Convict conditioning
>>
>>34888936
still 30-60 seconds between sets?
>>
Just buy a barbell and/or dumbbell set of CL and start doing compound exercises till you have no choice but to join a gym to get mo gains
>>
>>34888927
Look up Jack LaLanne. He had some decent diets and home workouts with books and other things.
>>
File: 1439228311191.jpg (3 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
1439228311191.jpg
3 MB, 2481x6600
>>34888927
same position as you OP.

I do calisthenics (bodyweight only) .
I was skeptical at first but it works .

You just need a pull up bar and Mabey an exercise mat.
I have neither because I'm poor as fuck so you have to become creative.

>I'm currently following this workout but I have added more pushup variations because I feel it isn't enough.
>also added more pulls
>>
>>34888927
>>34889283
Nope. You're both just lazy fucks who don't want to put time in. Gym is 10$ a month. You can afford a gym even if you're homeless. Gets posted all the time and when the city gets posted fitizens always shit on idiots like you both.
>>
File: 1447099445557.jpg (28 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
1447099445557.jpg
28 KB, 550x368
>>34889501
>don't want to put the time in.

fucking kek I bet you work out 3 times a week and think that's a lot don't you.
fuck off back to by your sauna .

I shouldn't have to justify to some anonamous fat fuck why I can't join a gym at the moment.
If you knew anything about fitness you would know calisthenics work just fine and to get results you need to put in more effort than simply lifting weights .

>pic related it's your current body
>>
>>34889501
OP here
I live in a third world shithole with really high (and increasing) prices, and I'm living with my parents, no way I'm affording to go to a gym
>>
>>34889617
Autistic neet detected. Seriously if you can't afford a gym membership it is 100% confirmed you are just neet scum anyways. Have fun with your "body weight basement workouts" nerd, im sure you'll get gains :^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.