[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R8 my brain stack. Also nootropics general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3024
R8 my brain stack. Also nootropics general.
>>
I don't like flying. Any reccomedations to make it more bareable?
>>
>>34887626
Brandy and sleeping pills. There's nothing worthwhile you can do on a plan so catching some extra zzzs is your best bet.

This is why the most expensive and exclusive flight options have beds. Millionares know there's nothing worthwhile that can be done. So brandy and sleeping pills.

Meanwhile, if you want to sail well, rum and coffee is the combination.
>>
Anyone got experience with Ani/Piracetam?
Currently stacking both, feels nice :)
>>
>>34887621
Below 0/10 somewhere, don't pick up random unknown blends m8.

>>34887657
Take ani with a meal it's fat soluble. I think prami is the only other like that.
>>
>>34887759
Oh man, I just throw random shit together into stacks. Like I get a big box and throw in arbitrary ratios of pea protein, hemp protein, gaba, phenibut, all your usual 'super greens', creatine, amino acids, nootropics, test boosters, and then I get anavar from china in powder and make a suspension in oil that I take from a medicine spoon.

Basically, I wing this shit. I have for 10 years. Mr Goodman, Mr Feels Goodman.
>>
>>34887759
Taking it with Fish Oil.
Is it normal that the effects are subtle?
Currently taking 750mg with Fish Oil and without a Choline source (makes me feel weird when trying to sleep)
>>
>>34887621
>nootropics
>brain stack
Rather than drugging yourself in the false belief that it would make you smarter, read a fucking book each week you fucking nigger.
>>
>>34887829
Nobody said it would make you smarter u stupid kekold
>>
>>34887843
>I acknowledge I'm taking shit only because I'm an insecure teen and I'm aware it won't boost my brain

Congratulations! Do you have a Ph.D. in Potato or is it an innate ability?
>>
>>34887807
I stick with oxiracetam and coluracetam so no direct experience. Piracetam is the weakest of the racetams so I'm not surprised you find it subtle.

Ani should be a bit like having some coffee, increases AMPA receptor activation. The common effect people try to get is big picture type thinking so I guess that is something to look out for. All racetams increase your sensitivity to choline, ani is one in particular that does this, so that's normal to feel a little weird.

Most take choline if they get headaches and not otherwise so no worries.
>>
>>34887621

NOOTROPICS ARE A SCAM
NOOTROPICS ARE A SCAM
NOOTROPICS ARE A SCAM

THIS JEW HAS CONTINUOUSLY BEEN MAKING NOOTROPIC THREADS FOR THE PAST WEEK NOW SO HE CAN SHILL HIS SHITTY USELESS PRODUCTS. DON'T TRUST THIS FUCKING JEW. EVEN IF HE ISN'T DIRECTLY ADVERTISING, HE IS STILL PROFITING JUST BY CREATING DAILY NOOTROPIC THREADS AND GETTING PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT SHITTY NOOTROPICS. STOP FALLING FOR THE NOOTROPIC SCAM.

NOOTROPICS ARE A SCAM
NOOTROPICS ARE A SCAM
NOOTROPICS ARE A SCAM
>>
>>34887887
You might be right about the shill but nootropics aren't a scam son, cmon
>>
>>34887887
Some are fine. The OP blends are a scam for sure.

Most people really just want an alternative to coffee in the mornings.
>>
ayyyy, it's shit that doesn't do anything: the thread.
>>
>>34887621
> optineuro
3/10. proprietary blend. unless you know how each ingredient in the blend affects you, not worth it.

> raw one for men
2/10. the list of ingredients and the amount of each ingredient is adequate but label doesn't list the types of each mineral (e.g. it lists zinc and not zinc oxide). better multis available at the same or cheaper price.

> l-tyrosine
2/10 no idea where you got it from, eat some eggs instead

tl;dr would not bang
>>
>>34887868
>every other substance besides smegma I find pretty dangerous even though they have confirmed benefits and non existent side effects
nice meme f.a.m
>>
>>34887657
Piracetam causes seizures and doesn't really help your brain by the way family.
>>
>>34887902
>an alternative to coffee in the mornings.
Green tea and a short 20 minutes run in the morning breeze, better than any of this shit.
>>34887897
Not him, but yes, they are. Physical exercise, sleep cycles and "mental training" (reading a new book, learning a new language, improve a skill) will always be 100000x more efficient than drugs targeted at literal mentally handicapped who can't do the shit you're supposed to be able to do.
>muh ADHD
no, you're just a spineless faggot
>>34887928
Good goy.
>>
>>34887887

No they aren't.
>>
>>34887929
>Piracetam causes seizures
It's thought taking a high dose and stopping suddenly might cause seizures. But piracetam itself elevates seizure threshold ie it prevents them.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2773651
>>
>>34887829
I don't think it will make me smarter and I already read plenty. I don't have a Phd in anything, but I do have a good master's degree (which is irelevant to 'smartness' but a good indicator of the kind of atribute I'd like to be able to enhance... better concentration).

It sounds like all the h8ers on this thread are just spouting off as much inacurate, poorly sited, nonsense as I am in taking these things. I guess the difference is, you beleive it costs you less to research and post on fit, than it costs me to buy and take this stuff... but you'd be wrong, because my disposible income far exceeds yours and therefore my time is more precious.
>>
>>34887940
Green tea is nice but it doesn't really cut it on the stim front for some people. Regular exercise is definitely something everyone should do, but I feel like that doesn't then preclude using noots on top.
>>
How does one get adderall in Canada?
>>
> people take this stuff and say it works

> all studies show this stuff only works on people with cognitive deficits.

hmm
>>
>>34887956
>I'm an insecure teen taking shit for no reason

we already assessed that, no need to reiterate anon
>>
>>34887966
It depends on the substance.
>>
>>34887966

Post some.
>>
Green Tea for dat Theanine
some Ashwagandha
Piracetam when I have to study (dat Placebo)

That's all at the moment.
>>
ITT: Guillibles, pill-shills and people that listen to Rogan too much
>>
>>34887621
marketed/10
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.