[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still watch /reviewbrah/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1426586553937.jpg (26 KB, 489x469) Image search: [Google]
1426586553937.jpg
26 KB, 489x469
Anyone still watch /reviewbrah/ here?
>>
Does he still do reviews? Link me up, I am too lazy to google that shit.
>>
>>34884178
Here u go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzMfCuJSCWg

Go to 4:18 for comedy sounds
>>
>>34884202

Slightly more confidence in front of the camera.......just slightly.
>>
>>34884202

Cutting and i watched him eat that quesarrito. I enjoyed it vicariously as if it were me taking those bites.

ugh
>>
I tune into the VROW show each week
>>
love this guy
wish I could eat tasty stuff with him
>>
I've seen people post about this guy for years. What's he got to do with fitness and why do you all love him so much?
>>
>>34884457
>What's he got to do with fitness
nothing
>why do you all love him so much?
have you watched any of his videos?
>>
>>34884457
This guy is like the essence of /fit/. I don't know why, but we all identify with him.
>>
I'm one of those faggots that likes to watch food reviews if I am looking to try something new that came out, but I will immediately visit his videos if they pop up with what I'm looking for.

He's reviews are top-tier, /fit/ meme aside.
>>
I keep up with him regularly. He is great.
>>
He knows how to cut through the bullshit to my heart.
>>
>not keeping up with TROTW

this kid is so fucking based and I still don't know why. Been watching him since he looked like he was 10 years old in a suit
>>
its the combination of
young awkward kid
suit
obscure childhood home background
reviewing absolute shit food and drinks in the most professional way
and his dedication to making these videos for years

he's nailed it.
>>
>>34885831
yeah the sheer commitment is mind-boggling honestly. i actually look up to the kid/guy (i still have no idea how old he is)
>>
IT IS WHAT IT IS
T

I
S

W
H
A
T

I
T

I
S
>>
What do you think his workout routine is since he's always thin?
>>
>>34884202
>>34884170

he has such a eerie feeling about him yet i cant look away.
>>
>>34884532
I've watched his videos, why do you guys like him?
>>
>>34885922
because he's professional and the definition of inexplicably based. maybe he's that nerdy kid we all used to be or defended in high school and felt sorry for?
>>
>>34885939

nigga is like a time capsule of class desu senpai
>>
>>34885950
I still don't know what that meme is, but sure
>>
>>34884457
he's reviewing taco bells "volcano quesorito" in a suit and tie with his hair slicked back like he's attending a wedding

there's something endearing about his commitment to his craft, and the fact that he doesn't seem entirely comfortable talking in front of the camera

we all hope to have the courage of review brah, we're all gunna make it brah
>>
>>34884170
Of course. I am slightly disappointed that he hasn't started lifting though. It's like he wants to ignore that /fit/ was a big part of his success and not give back.
By he I mean you, reviewbrah. Start lifting goddamnit.
>>
>>34886010
/fit/ helped him out? story behind that please
>>
>>34886010
>today i'll be reviewing oatz and squats
>>
>>34886024
>I have to say, it's pretty good. I'm pleasantly surprised
>>
>>34886022
>>34886024
I was here regularly a few years back and yes we were basically obsessed with him then. I saw his subscriber base explode since then because we made him a legitimate 4chan meme. This bled into r9k and other boards pretty quickly. Now he gets mad props from Eggman and stuff, and vice versa. It's been nice to watch.
One of my favorites was his day-in-the-life-of videos where he basically showed us what he did all day. It was hilariously dull, him kicking around the house and watching TV and advertising his youtube channel on runescape and stuff, you could tell that his review meals were the biggest part of his day. Seems to be living the NEET style real proper. But in that long dull day, you can see how good it would be for him to lift weights so he can eat big and review even more food.

I also really liked when he showed us his Dad and you could see that they are basically the same person.

When he says things phrases
>grin and bear it
I know it's his Dad talking through him.
I am very interested in the reviewbrah legacy.
>>
>>34886024
>>34886055
>The squat on its own was rather bland, but the oats really tied the whole thing together, if you will. It is what it is
>>
>>34886067
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWiW_Dgrw60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09A4YkzWuzE
>>
>>34886067
god I'd love to see him just take his suit off one day and he's fucking shredded ottermode underneath and nobody knew he was lifting working out

>>34886074
he does a full squat workout without grunting, breathing or even breaking a sweat or turning red
>all in all a pretty tasty routine today, it is what it is
>>
>>34886090
>god I'd love to see him just take his suit off one day and he's fucking shredded ottermode underneath and nobody knew he was lifting working out
I honestly wonder if he's avoiding lifting weights because he doesn't want to fuck up the way his suits fit. Either that or he is just scared of physical pain. It takes grit and testosterone to start pumping iron seriously, and judging from his Dad he has bookworm genes. But he could do it.

You hear me, reviewbrah? You can do it, reviewbrah. All you have to do is
>grin and bear it
and make that iron your bitch.
You have girls who want your dick already. Use that as your motivation if you need it. Get angry with the weights.
>>
>>34885963

i dont understand it either or how it became a thing, but fuck its weird watching him.
>>
>>34886120
>tfw he hasn't been morphing horrible fast food into brutal nerd muscle since the beginning

a truly wasted opportunity, but he's still based without it so no loss really
>>
Review brah's got that likeable little bit of weirdness to him. On the other hand, he's quite long winded so it's hard for me to sit through most of his videos.
>>
>>34886137
i enjoy watching him at the same time that I'm eating, it's almost like a junk food surrogate. except he gets delicious pizza and i'm eating oatmeal or cottage cheese. still good, but.... fuck I really miss pizza
>>
>>34886156
>junk food surrogate
This is one of the reasons his growth out of /fit/ made so much sense. He couldn't have grown out of r9k like eggman because those faggots eat garbage all day anyway. And there's no way he could survive on /ck/ with them being such snob faggots about food, although now that he's popular he might have a chance.
>>
>>34885895
I saw him at a beach once and the dude is shredded as fuck.

he almost gave me a boner
>>
He hasn't aged much
>>
I've decided I'm definitely going to write in to his talk radio show. I'll make sure to give a shoutout on /fit/'s behalf.
>>34886240
lmfao
>>
>>34886022
We're his only viewers
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.