[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please say it ain't so f.a.m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1428878026513.jpg (113 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1428878026513.jpg
113 KB, 960x640
I normally eat a lot of peanut butter. I recently started tracking macros. I made a peanut butter sandwich the same way I always do (peanut butter thick as hell) and weighed it. It was 155 grams which is apparently over 900 cals and 80 fat grams. Is this so? Did I fuck up somewhere? Is peanut butter really that calorie dense?
>>
Forgot to say I weighed the peanut butter separate from the bread.
>>
Wait 155 grams of peanut butter or was the entire sandwich 155 including bread
How do you even fit that much pb on a sandwich?

But yes, peanut butter is very calorie dense
>>
>>34883478
It's mostly fat, with a moderate amount of salt and fiber. It's got 'butter' in the name, ffs.
>>
>>34883495

>Wait 155 grams of peanut butter or was the entire sandwich 155 including bread
Just peanut butter

>How do you even fit that much pb on a sandwich?

Like I said it's thick as hell. I normally drink 20oz of water with it or id probably choke
>>
>>34883508
So should I avoid that much or is it all good senpai?
>>
>>34883569
if you're trying to lose weight then yes you should absolutely stop or cut it down to ~1/3 of the peanut butter per sandwich.
If you're a skelly, then eat up 2bh family.
>>
>>34883569
i mean, if it fits your macros bruh
>>
File: awe.png (292 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
awe.png
292 KB, 640x458
>>34883478
>155 grams
>Of peanut butter

To put that into perspective lad, most tbl of peanut butter weigh about 15g
>>
>>34884323
OP teach me your ways
>>
>>34884323
Yeah, crunchy peanut butter stacks really well
>>
Peanut butter is pretty damn calorie dense, but not THAT calorie dense.

Are you sure you weighed it right? Because I can look up the numbers and that looks right in terms of cal/gram, so I wonder if your measured the weight is wrong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.