[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's been your favorite part of training? Literally anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 276_196.jpg (41 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
276_196.jpg
41 KB, 768x576
What's been your favorite part of training? Literally anything, such as eating a fuck ton, getting dat pump, dat feel you did work etc. Mine has got to be the feeling after eating a huge meal and my ass literally spewing out shit. Every night at 9pm.
>>
>>34882953
your mom
>>
If a genie popped up and told me I would never have to poop again, yet I would have no health repercussions, I would choose it without question.

Does anyone else /hatepooping/ here?
>>
>>34882969
I understand, but I would not do the same. Something about pushing out a big loaf is satisfying
>>
>>34882982
It stimulates your prostate.
>>
I'm all about that pump
>>
>>34882969
Sign me up for team #takesnoshit
>>
>>34882969
i would do this with peeing
>>
File: ugh.jpg (192 KB, 650x436) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
192 KB, 650x436
Post-squat fap sessions
>>
Looking at myself in the mirror after. I have to push myself to work out, and I struggle and feel terrible, but when I see what I can do I feel great.
>>
the pump and soreness i feel in my triceps and lats in particular. i just feel solid as Colossus or something
>>
>>34882953
Being able to come on this board without feeling like a jabroni poseur.
>>
File: kekmen2.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kekmen2.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>34882953
Playing offensive rap music on the public speakers and taking off my shirt halfway through my workout
>>
>>34882953
dat feel when i can use shitty meme internet slang irl (dyel, manlet) because i look good as fuark.
deem mires being the fittest in group of normies.
meeting other niggas that obviously lift, and theyre the ones to initiate convo about gym because they recognize a real senpai
>>
>>34884631
oh, and looking at myself in the mirror at night like "look at all these fuckin gainz you fought hard for. remember all those lonely nights pushing till failure? your trophy is your physique."
>>
>>34882969
I'd do this with eating
>>
The way you look at me in public after you caught your bitch looking at me.

You mad bro?
>>
>>34883188
These are so good bout to go squat in 20 minutes then post gap when I get home
>>
inner confidence. (more than usual) peace of mind. looking more forward to social situations and instead of dreading taking your shirt off at the beach or pool being kinda excited to unleash your gains on the world
>>
>>34882969
Pooping is fine if it doesn't leave behind a messy anus which takes tons of wipes to finally get clean, up to the point where your butthole actually hurts. I eat a ton of fib but it still happens way too often
>>
>>34882953
getting to bully skelly manlets
>>
>>34882969
I'd literally donate my left ball if I could make it so I longer had to eat but my body was just magically implanted with the perfectly anabolic mixtures of food everyday. Fuck that'd be sweet.
>>
>>34882969
THIS, always 20 minutes in the fucking bathroom wasting my time
>>
>>34888725
>20 minutes
Time for a doctor/prostate date.
>>
i poop twice a week max
>>
>>34889088
... go to a doctor. srsly
>>
>>34885012
wash your fucking anus you fucking disgusting pig. and you call niggers filthy...
>>
>>34882953
Upper back, shoulder, neck pump. I literally get shakes from it.. best feeling.
>>
>>34889123
usually Tuesday and Saturday although i only went once this week today

to be fair it suits me and i don't really need my arse hole anyways as i don't use it
>>
>>34882969
I love pooping but hate wiping
give me a no-wipe genie instead
>>
>>34889161
>i don't really need my arse hole
Sound like you live in there mate
>>
>>34889212
true true i do love a clean drop
no need to wipe
>>
>>34889212
automatic asswashing toilets exist. Get one.
>>
File: steve25.jpg (55 KB, 372x750) Image search: [Google]
steve25.jpg
55 KB, 372x750
>>34882969

I'd wish for a genie that makes the insides of your ass ALWAYS perfectly clean

pooping is alright but having to douche while bulking so you can jam your butt for 90 minutes with a big white dong is a nightmare
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.