[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to fight a guy coming out of the air force in 4 months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png (13 KB, 252x297) Image search: [Google]
rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png
13 KB, 252x297
I have to fight a guy coming out of the air force in 4 months. What routine should I do to prepare or would I be better off buying a tombstone?
>>
>>34882498
>airforce
Do a pushup a night and you're already better than them. Airforce is a joke.
Armyfag.
>>
>>34882498
>air force
>fight
Don't even bother training, faggot.
>>
lel american military
>>
>>34882498
Learn how to throw a punch
>>
>>34882498
pipebomb
>>
>>34882498

Do you want us to think that you banged his wife?
>>
>>34882498
chAIR FORCE

>learn to punch
>pushups
>situps
>speed bag
>punching bag
>research how to punch

also, why?
>>
>>34882563
Friend from high school that we agreed to fight after he was done with his basics and what nah. Planning this since middle school.
>>
File: 1444325724128.jpg (11 KB, 480x522) Image search: [Google]
1444325724128.jpg
11 KB, 480x522
I know its said too often, but truly, OP is a faggot
>>
Faggot start kickboxing, sambo, krav maga, or jukido immediately
>>
>>34882498
>>34882587
you two should beat yourselves into a coma for still acting like snot-nosed kids.
>>
Don't do it OP. Fighting is for Neanderthals. Do you have higher education? If so, chances are you're a lot more intelligent than that jarhead. Challenge him to a duel of wits! A debate! To humiliate him even further, you could even allow him to pick a topic, anything at all!
Then do your research, prepare your argument and logic and DE-CONSTRUCT every single one of his fallacies, and I really mean EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM.

Bonus points if there are girls watching, they will wet their underwear as you point out all the holes in his logic and he is left mumbling like a retard with no retort.

I've debated a marine in a bar once. Shit was cash, at one point he was so embarrassed and out of facts he just turned around and left.
>>
>>34882550
Will fuck your country's military up... Lel
>>
>>34882498
Be more concerned about where you'd fight him and who he'd be with etc etc.

And SS and GOMAD and then just sit on him
>>
>>34882587
I cringed so hard reading that
>>
Why do you "have to fight him"? Is it a sanctioned MMA or boxing match? If not then you don't have to fight anybody unless you're some kind of nigger or trailer park redneck.
>>
>>34882498
start a trenbolone cycle 1 month before you fight him add some halotestin and some cocaine hell never be able to beat you up no matter how destroyed your face is youll end up on top.

You might want to add bathsalts to be sure.
>>
>>34883257
Noted.
>>
>>34882684
*tips fedora*
>>
>>34883257
>I have never done cocaine: the post
Or maybe just get the guy drunk so he'll hiccup and hallucinate LOL!
>>
>>34882498
go to an MMA or boxing gym and learn some fundamentals. Jiu Jitsu & Muay Thai Kickboxing will serve you well. Skill > Strength.(as long as its not a huge mismatch like the rock vs floyd mayweather)

also American wrestling (takedowns)
>>
>>34882498
routine? start street fighting.
>>
>>34883648
>i have done cocaine once: the post
6edgy12me
>>
>>34882684
You truly are gayer than OP
>>
>>34882498
Try sucking his cock.
>>
>>34882587
Well don't dissapoint. Get training. Last thing you want is to see what a pathetic 4 months you had when you loose.
>>
>>34884317
This actually might work.
>>
>>34882498
Hitting him with a tombstone would probably work, good idea OP.
>>
Take away his chair.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.