[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever get amazed at how strong you became? I had that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444322752619.png (14 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1444322752619.png
14 KB, 550x550
Do you ever get amazed at how strong you became?
I had that moment few days ago. My dad told me to take potato out of the trunk, and I just did it mechanically.
Then I asked him how much potato did he buy and he told me ''40 kg''.
Yeah I know it doesn't seem much to most people here, but remember when you were normie? Lifting even 15-20kg and carrying it up the stairs felt like fucking death.
Now, lifting and carrying 40kg feels like nothing.
>>
> a 40kg potato

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>34881740
>>
>>34881729
>Do you ever get amazed at how strong you became?
I broke the shower by turning it on... my one and only hulk moment.
>>
File: 1417801154834.jpg (40 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1417801154834.jpg
40 KB, 720x576
>>34881761
>>
I just bought my first weight and I moved blocks of 40 kg without problems

Being able to move around this much is normal for any male
>>
>>34881907
Maybe OP is female
>>
>>34881729
>staying in some shitty hotel
>completely off my face, try to open the door while it's locked
>assume it's stuck
>put a bit more effort into trying to open it
>nothing
>use both hands and put some force behind the push
>hear a huge crack, door opens with half the doorframe still attached and a groove where the lock forced through the wood. there's splinters and bits of wood going several feet into the room.
>go and tell reception
>manager and qt receptionist come up to see, manager is pissed but qt was mirin
>agree to pay in the morning
>bros arrive and piss themselves laughing
>i throw up out of the window
>the other idiots break 2 beds the next night somehow

i think we paid the hotel more in damages than we did for staying there. i can also understand why brits are hated abroad.
>>
>>34882015
I knew you were a brit before finishing reading

fucking scum
>>
>>34881729
At first I thought Potato was your brother or something
>>
>>34882256
not our fault you benders can't take the banter desu
>>
>>34881729
Everything used to feel heavier, that's weird
>>
>>34881729
I didn't realize this before hand, but before I got fit I used to just let my ass fall onto the toilet. I would position myself above the seat and literally fall down onto it. Now I do a controlled squat all the way down. Feelsgoodman.jpeg. Now I sit on the john every chance I get just to feel that mighty glute activation.
>tfw getting fit made you start peeing like a woman.
>>
>amazed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.