[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching anime in the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Hey /fit/, what would you think of someone watching anime while doing cardio at the gym?
Would it disturb you?

I watch fights like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KES5kp8i2l4 because it stimulates me and helps not being bored.

Thanks.
>>
>>34875160
I'm 100% ok with anime, but at the gym ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECLNTkqw35A

When you're on that failure rep
>>
>>34875160
It's fine as long as you are Asian or in asia
>>
>>34875185
Yeah, otherwise people will see you as a weeaboo.
>>
>>34875160
It's ok brah
>>
>>34875160
Anime should only be watched alone.
>>
Proplr who watch anime should get beatin with a stick
Only cure for autism
>>
>>34875160
As long ad you ain't watching CP why would anyone care
>>
>>34875160
As long as you actually focus on your workouts, and aren't watching Highschool DxD I think it's fine.
>>
>>34875160
>doing some stretching in an empty studio room
>my phone starts to broadcast one of my favourite anime theme songs
>two dyels walk into the studio and hear the song I'm listening to
>ask them if they mind
Nope
>It clicks that they are probably confused to why a 6.3 ft 22 buff male is listening to jap cartoon songs while stretching his hip flexors by doing deep lunges
>end up raising the volume of my phone and staring directly at the two dyels just to see if they would dare look at me
>>
>>34876048
I love /fit/
>>
>>34875263
Is that what your daddy did to you?
>>
>>34875160
>See stick protagonist able to lift heavy stuff with ease.
>Feel the fail rep nearing.
>Remember a stick lifted more than me.
>Feel the pump
>Complete the set.

Don't know about in the gym. But what ever keeps you going.
>>
I have a treadmill in my living room so I can watch anime while I run. I'd do it at the gym if I could though.
>>
>>34875160
At the gym you should have a smartphone and a headset "at best"
Make some IRL human connection, say "hi" to the people sharing your machines, treadmill and the like
Watching anime at the gym seems really autismal to me
>>
>>34875160
I would think it was pretty cool. Especially if you're fit and didn't look like a weebo. But either way I'd admire you for being yourself and just doing what makes you happy.
>>
>>34876371
I don't talk to anyone I just work out and keep to myself. But hey, everyone is different.
>>
>>34876371
>Make some IRL human connection
yes, because thats why people go to the gym, to have random people try and talk with you while you are trying to focus on your workout.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.