[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a broke lady out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Hey, I recently heard of a one month makeover on tumblr that has gotten some big hype and I am not to sure if I believe it. I sure as hell don't want to spend 15$ on a book that could be utter shit. If you know where I can get a free copy of it I would be really greatful! or know if it works

here is the website http://www.charlotte-kosc.com/
>>
>>34873689

Here's a link: http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
>>34873702
Yeah, I read that over but I was more interested in this e book. I just wanna see it and what it is about.
>>
>>34873724

Nothing the sticky can't tell you. Save your money.
>>
Don't be stupid anon
>>
>>34873768
Okay! thanks, I wasn't going to buy it. It smells fishy. Thanks again
>>
>>34873768
This. Wanna lose weight? Eat less. Plain and simple.
>>
lol this is just another dog shit flavor of the month fad to get money out of impressionable girls.
>>
>>34873790
People don't just want to lose weight they want to look good
>>
>>34873851
Yeah, I don't want to lose weight I want to slim down and look better in my arms and tummy
>>
File: aYbOF9z.gif (480 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
aYbOF9z.gif
480 KB, 275x206
>I'm a girl btw
>>
>>34873689
Very subtle, Charlotte...
>>
File: 842.png (94 KB, 625x1254) Image search: [Google]
842.png
94 KB, 625x1254
>>34873864
>I don't want to lose weight I want to slim down
>>
>>34873887
She means she wants to get toned anon
>>
>>34873898
>2015
>Not wanting to be toned
>Not using activated almonds

who wants to be big/aesthetic anymore that fad died out with zizz you keks
>>
>>34874453
>keks
tfw you kek too hard at your shitpost you write keks instead of keks
>>
>>34874460
wtf i swear i wrote keks
>>
>>34874469
guy what the fuck is going on i cant write keks
>>
>>34874472
c.u.c.k is being filtered now
It turns to kek
>>
>>34874472
C U C K S
U
C
K
S

is this working
>>
>>34874481
>>34874482
its ok you just gotta write it like how i did there

smhtbhfam is this reddit now
>>
>>34873689

I have done both of those plans, they're worth every penny.
>>
>>34874507
Shill please leave
>>
>>34873788
I mean you could try and pirate it if you really want to read it but the sticky has everything you need
>>
>>34873689
shoulda done SS faggot
>>
>>34873689
>the girls writing this shit
>the girls believing this shit
>the girls sharing this shit on tumblr
>the girls being a girl btw on /fit/
>the girls not wanting the free timeless advice but THIS MONTH'S FOR 15$ like all the others

why you gotta make it so hard not to hate you
>>
>>34876810

I was trying to market my legit meal and exercise programming on tumblr, plans like these fuck everything up. No one wants to give a newcomer the chance when "OMG A PRETTY SKINNY GIRL" has some stupid ass fruit meal plan for $10.

Yes mad.
>>
>>34873689
Op is a blatant shill, talk about diets not specific products you fucking moron shill
>>
lady yeah you delusional landwhale
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.