[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any advice for an anon who needs to lose weight and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_lyb4sqBNBk1r5lp3ko1_400.jpg (66 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyb4sqBNBk1r5lp3ko1_400.jpg
66 KB, 400x300
Anyone have any advice for an anon who needs to lose weight and has severe social anxiety/body image issues? I'm 5'8 and around 185 currently I would guess. I have no problem with exercise, but I can only "work out" when I'm indoors and alone where no one can hear my deep gasps and see my long hair drenched in sweat after 10 minutes. No chance at gyms or even running outside...wanna burn off my belly, tits and doublechin primarily in the confines of my own apartment (when nobody is home). If I could do at least that, I think my body image issues would disappear completely (the social anxiety isnt going anywhere though). When I know I have a day home to myself, (maybe once a week) I'm limited to my weights (5-40) and a yoga mat and have no real knowledge of proper workouts. Usually I just do squats, curls, planks, pushups and leg lifts laying down until I cant anymore. Sometimes I also jog around my couch. The weights are giving me seeious biceps and I can even feel the 4-pack start under the fat but not seeming to trim anyrhing whatsoever. Very inexperienced at this and feel like I'll be a fat fuck forever until I can buy a treadmill or get my own place no matter how much I try to burn fat.

One more point: I am a major stoner and night owl so I snack constantly at night which is a big contribution to my fatness. Tips for foods that are filling even when high, drinks that i can chug without getting fat that can stop would be sweet too if you dont have any workout tips. Thanks, /b/, you are literally my only hope.
>>
File: 1328543725346.jpg (71 KB, 576x492) Image search: [Google]
1328543725346.jpg
71 KB, 576x492
>>34863012
>wanna burn off my belly, tits and doublechin primarily in the confines of my own apartment (when nobody is home)
>Tips for foods that are filling even when high,
> drinks that i can chug without getting fat

being your own worst enemy.....
>>
>>34863012
Do you honestly think people are gonna look down on someone trying to get fit?

I would tell you to stop smoking for a variety of reasons but most stoners don't have the mental capacity to go cold turkey.
I find that if I'm not hungry but have the munchies that a banana and 2 glasses of water seem to satisfy me. Just remember, you ant going to feel satisfied right after eating/drinking so don't make the mistake of eating more in the time it takes to start digesting
>>
>>34863012
Also, not /b/
>>
>>34863147
Thank you anon for the tips. Serious drug addiction issues to deal with personally though and weeds all I can get. I almost always feel the need to do some drug and sadly weeds all i can get rn since Im not currently in my hometown. Sucks the one drug I do causes hunger.
>>
>>34863153
Yeah I forgot to cut that out. Someone in there said to post this in here and frankly I didnt know /fit existed until now lol.
>>
Only drink water and milk, and change to semi or full skimmed milk, cut down on meal sizes and try to eat mostly high protein foods as they will help you feel full. When you're feeling hungry just keep taking swigs of water to get rid of the feeling. After a while your body gets used to smaller portions and your appetite goes down.
>>
>>34863258
Thanks anon! Any high protein foods I can eat at night that wont require me being loud in the kitchen? Currently staying with my dad whos bedroom is literally xonnected to the kitchen with no door.
>>
>>34863012
Just eat at a deficit man. Set a goal 20-40% under your daily energy expenditure and count your calories.
>>
>>34863012
buy DNP, you will loose weight without doing anything
>>
>>34863012
You're sabotaging yourself every word you write. You simply don't have it in you to do this and you should just go back to >>>/b/ but I'm feeling bored so I'll rip into you.

Your attitude is appalling. You are looking for easy fixes thinking that there are shortcuts to this. We don't have any shortcuts or "tips" or advice that does not involved fundamental change of who you are. What we do have is dedication, persistence and will to make a positive change that you lack.

Anything we give you, even the easiest most meaningless routine you will not stick to.

You need to have an inner drive to fix yourself inside and out, to gradually implement positive changes that you will stick to until the day you die. If you had that you would have fixed your social anxiety and quit weed, but you won't do so, because you're not desperate enough and you don't really want to be a better more disciplined person, you just wanna not deal with the consequences of being a lazy fuck that you are.

Go see a doctor about your anxiety, lurk moar and come to understand the ironclad dedication that people here have and maybe you'll stand a chance in few weeks.

Till then, fuck right off back to >>>/b/.
>>
>>34863012
>5'8''
Even if you lose weight, you'll still be a manlet so why bother? I'm so sorry.
>>
>>34863416
I know, right. When will the fucking learn...
>>
>>34863408
He just doesn't understand how weight loss works, like almost everyone, and like many of us once
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.