[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
f, feeling discouraged need tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 5
File: me-irl.jpg (49 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
me-irl.jpg
49 KB, 640x512
>be me
>fatty grill (250lbs, 5'8)
>start college
>get motivated to lose weight after seeing hot sorority girls
>become cardio bunny while eating vegan
>only lose 10lbs in three weeks
>FUCK
>research lifting
>try lifting
>incorrect form??? back and knees hurt
>recover
>try lifting again
>online workouts too hard for obeast. hardly manage to do anything
>stop lifting, back to cardio
>shin splints
>sprained ankle
>FUCK

Not sure where to go from here...
>>
Consider suicide. The fat gene needs to be wiped out for a better humanity.
>>
>>34860114
First of all you can't become a cardio bunny, bunnies don't weigh over 100kg

Also
Just eat less
You don't need to exercise
>>
you're a fat ass who is lying about being a cardio bunny

no one gives a shit, read the fuck sticky and stop filling your fucking face with food and making excuses
>>
>>34860114

Have you tried the push diet?
>>
>>34860164
>Pushing oneself away from the table
>>
are you counting every calorie? why not use a stationary bike if your shins hurt (no shit, they're under pressure of your fat ass)?

stop half assing it and then coming on here asking for some magic response that wont make losing weight hard

or just kill yourself - actually just go with that, less shit posting for us
>>
>chubby chaser in college

I love hot sweaty sex with a fat chick. They're easy and do whatever the fuck I want. Hnnnngh I love nothing more than having their meaty thighs ride my face.
>>
>>34860114
Ten pounds in three weeks is about right as far as the normal rate of weight loss. Also keep track of what your eating my suggestion is getting a calorie tracking app you are probably eating more calories that you think.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 256x197
>>34860155
>>
>>34860114
10 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome progress. just measure your bf% once a month, check the scale in the morning once a week to make sure you're dieting properly and you can get down to a decent bf% in half a year
>>
>>34860175
I eat on the floor in my dorm
>>
>>34860114
>only lose 10lbs in three weeks
At that rate you'll have lost 30lbs in 9 weeks...
40lbs in 12 weeks...
50lbs in 15 weeks... Assuming you started in August, but Christmas you could have dropped 50 lbs.
By next summer vacation you could have been down to 150lbs.
Go watch Fighter in the Wind to learn the meaning of willpower... read the fucking sticky, and stop being an idiot
>>
>>34860114
Remember, it takes time and continuous effort, don't push yourself to the point of injury, it won't make time go faster. Do something with a good progression like couch to 5k, and eat your protein!
>>
>>34860208
That's a big bunny
>>
>>34860176
will try stationary bike but just looking for modified exercises. i.m trying not to be a fatass anymore...
>>
>>34860204
ill start being better in terms of calorie counting. I've just been eating fruit and veggies in small portions throughout the day and stopping when full and drinking a shit ton of water, but maybe I'm overeating
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x1136
>get motivation
>go from sedentary to running
Going extreme will make you hate it
>eat vegan
Going extreme will make you think about diet nonstop
Are you one of those I-bake-and-use-oil-and-ghee-and-cheese-substitute-and-drink-soymilk ? Because oil, fake cheese, and alternative milks are the reason why there are so many obese vegans
>>
>>34860275

Go on keto, do cardio in some form every single day, and be patient - after the first 5 days you'll stop craving sugar and it will become easier - past that just be patient with it and remember that consistency is more important than being highly motivated in short spurts

if you fail, you fail, just keep at it - SLOWLY hammering away at the weight. Don't think of it as some momentous task of you 'beating yourself' or 'becoming a better person', its just about you eating less slightly over a period of time and if you fail along the way don't get discouraged.
>>
>>34860243
read the sticky
i know lifting and cardio are important
its hard at my size to do them though, any modification suggestions?
>>
>>34860326
How the fuck is a vegan bitch gonna do keto
>>
>>34860328
It's not important actually
Just eat less, you don't need to exercise
>>
>>34860324
running is a little hard on my knees and can't keep it up continuously without breathing hard, but i walk far and long

no, just eating fruits and some veggies (spinach and carrots only)
>>
>>34860342

hey fuccboi, if she was really vegan she'd have lost a shit ton more than 5lbs a week
>>
>>34860349
i want to minimize my loose skin though
i feel like if I'm not exercising, ill be all flappy when I'm done
>>
>>34860359
Not really
Lots of high calorie foods are vegan
>>
>>34860371
You're vegan, you're not gonna get enough protein, your skin is gonna be flappy no matter what
>>
>>34860326
saving your post for when I'm feeling down. thanks
>>
>>34860385
can i use protein supplements?
>>
>>34860114
Fucking ten pounds in three weeks is great, you should expect to lose 1 to 1.5% of your body weight in pounds per week and you're in that range. Just fucking stick to it, Rome wasnt built in a day and think how fucking miniscule three weeks is compared to what you think you're body should look like. It takes time for change.
>>
>>34860407
It'll cost a fortune but sure
>>
>>34860415
yogurt has protein, right? if i incorporate yogurt in my diet will that help?
>>
>>34860411
lol. thank you.
its just discouraging because i know you can't see changes in a week, but i thought that in three weeks, i would see a difference. i have been feeling better though
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 597x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 597x596
>>34860351
>spinach and carrots only
No variety, extreme diet
Are you fucking stupid? Do you really think normal, healthy chicks eat like a malnourished rabbit?

I'm 5'6" 145, trying to gain muscle
If I eat raw veg, fruits, and broiled fish at 3000cals/day...I lose 10lbs in 2 weeks.
You're lying to us and lying to yourself about what you're really eating, but go ahead and be a lying cunt. You're only screwing yourself over.
>>
>>34860443
Yogurt isn't vegan you whore
And you'd need at least 120 grams of protein a day, do the math, see how much yogurt that is
>>
>>34860469
>If I eat raw veg, fruits, and broiled fish at 3000cals/day...I lose 10lbs in 2 weeks

Yeah right
Now who's the liar
>>
>>34860114
going vegan with the intent on losing weight is pretty dangerous. Chances are you're not doing it properly. You should be vegetarian if you insist on limited animal products. Its not that its difficult or anything to be vegan, its just that just going straight into it, you'll get fucked. Also vegans are pussies.

10lb's in 3 weeks is quite a bit, don't over do it

My suggestion:
Grow up. If you go about life thinking things are going to be quick and easy, you'll get anally probed.
>>
>>34860271
4u
>>
>>34860485
shit, you're right, its not
a lot of you are pointing out the vegan thing, i may drop it. i miss meat anyway

why is iron important? in the sticky they mentioned it, but didn't say why its important. I'm anemic, and have prescribed pills, but they're expensive so i haven't gotten a refill in months. should i be taking them?
>>
>>34860114
it takes time you impatient fuck.
you shouldnt be losing more than 3 pounds a week anyways.
you have to be persistant, the results you want will take several months
>>
>>34860499
thanks for the advice. i really miss meat so i think i'll stop eating vegan and just live the lifestyle in terms of buying ethically prepared food and clothes. sorry guess I'm a pussy

also, do you have suggestions on modified workouts?
>>
>>34860114
>entering college already at 250lbs

Holy shit what the fuck. You have literally thrown the best years of your life in the garbage. You better lose that shit fast or you are seriously going to be living the life of a 50 year old by the time you hit 21.

I legit feel bad for you, but damn how the fuck did you even let that shit happen.

Also eat less.
>>
>>34860186
jesus, man wtf

thats worst than being gay
>>
>>34860588
That's mean
I'm not OP but I'm already 21
>>
>>34860611
It's not mean. It's truth.
>>
>>34860620
It's mean and vague
>>
>>34860588
Why is high school the best time of my life?
>>
>>34860586
>modified workouts

treadmill x infinity
eat less x infinity
stop asking about magic routine x infinity
>>
>>34860644

k
>>
>>34860635
First years of college are best time of your life, and if you starting out fat you are fucked.
>>
>>34860677
Says who? The whole "x years will be the best of your life" shit is so stupid
Everyone's best years come whenever they want. She'll know when they happen
>>
>>34860114
>10 pounds in 3 weeks
>more than 3 pounds a week

Thats pretty good desu . Keep doing what youre doing.
For shin splints try- stetching, walking more, toughing it out, using a stationery bike, or learning to run with proper form

But seriously, i went from 330 lb to 310 lb just by eating less, you can do it.
Cardio just makes your body perform better and its sort of fun sometimes
>>
>>34860677
never realized i was fat until college. maybe you're right. its hard to make friends and find romantic interests when you're a landwhale
>>
>>34860301
>stopping when full
thats not calorie counting
>>
>>34860699
Thanks! Where are you at now? Have things gotten easier
>>
>>34860726
>its hard to make friends and find romantic interests when you're a landwhale

Yeah no shit. Well lose weight now and do what you can for next year.
>>
From every post you've given you're a fat girl with fat brain looking for excuses and magic tricks

The only magic trick is steroids. Look up trenbolone and HCG then fuck off
>>
>>34860186
You are fucking sick.
>>
File: faggotassbitch.png (3 MB, 1766x1764) Image search: [Google]
faggotassbitch.png
3 MB, 1766x1764
>>34860114
just keep at it. you'll want to give up a shit load and you'll probably have days where you binge and hate yourself but the key is to just keep at it. you know how everyone always talks about their ideal soulmate who encourages you, loves you, TAKES CARE of you, and will never give up on you? you need to be that person for yourself. i know where you're coming from. i'm about the same height and i was at 225 when i graduated high school. i'm about 185 now so about halfway towards my goal. you just gotta want to be the best version of yourself. my only advice is to count calories and LIFT (at LEAST squat, ohp, incline press, bench press, deadlift)

go get 'em OP, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>34860114
Just diet like a mother fucked and drink green tea with no honey or sugar when you are hungry.
>>
Anavar + Clenbuterol + DNP + Starting Strength

prove me wrong
>>
>>34861148
you trying to make her have a heart attack senpai?
>>
>>34861148
>>34860114
You can of course remove the Clen if you want to.
DNP creates a massive caloric deficit on its own, whereas clen mostly lowers appetite.
You could continue to eat 3000 calories a day on DNP but still lose massive amounts of weight.
You would probably want to cycle it- you could run clen and var when you aren't on DNP.

I have no personal experience with these compounds by the way. Just vague familiarity

Clenbuterol is however useful for shedding pounds when dropping from 10% to contest ready bodyfat level.
>>
What is even the point of workout for losing weight?
You can lose weight by simply not being a pig.
>>
>>34861251
i smoke weed i can't just not eat ayy lmao

inb4 degenerate stoner

its what keeps me alive
>>
>>34861256
if you have excuses you might as well give up because you won't make it
>>
>>34861381
you asked a question i just answered it
>>
>>34860114

Losing 10lbs in three weeks is incredible.

Realistically you can expect to lose 2lbs every week.

If you continue at this pace you'll lose 80lbs in 10 months!
>>
>>34861434
I didn't ask any questions but either way if you are going to have any type of excuse for failure or for being a fat ass then you won't make it. You have to realize that you fucked up and had no self control and turned yourself into a fat ass and now you fix it.
>>
>>34861521
you asked: What is even the point of workout for losing weight?

also i'm not OP i'm >>34861123
>>
>>34861613
I didn't ask that I just saw someone mention smoking weed and that making them eat and figured it was OP making an excuse. I wouldn't ask what is the point in working out because that is a dumb question. I used to make excuses all the time and realized that is what was holding me back
>>
>>34861640
my bad senpai i thought you were the same poster i was responding to
>>
>>34860114
You're probably using a lot more weight than you can handle. I used to think i had a proper form on several exercises (for instance, i had a 1RM of 70 kg on the bench press, while i weighted 55 kg. Something was clearly wrong).

I shifted to 8-12 reps, reduced a lot of the weight, and haven't had any major injuries since (1 year after).

Get a coach or a profissional to help you. Sedentarism is certainly not the way to go.

>>34861123
Please be in london.
>>
>>34861670
Well it's my fault too I should have noticed you responded to that post. Anyway congrats on your progress btw. How long have you been at it? When I graduated and went to college I stopped playing football since I was not a college level player and got fat as fuck because I continued to eat the way I ate when I did play. I ended up being 280. I finally realized it and started getting back in shape and am down to 233 after a little over 4 months.
>>
>>34861709
Thanks man. It has been about two years, first year was a bit on and off though 'cause I'm an undisciplined fuck. Similar story to you though, switch the football for water polo though. Still feel like a fat autist though. Changing what I ate though was the biggest thing that helped for me. No more fast food/soda. I eat like 95% organic except for cheat days and such. I fucking love food so much though so it's a struggle.
>>
>>34861792
Yeah I love food and I have always been a good cook and everyone always wants me to cook for them. Every now and then I cook a lot of good food for get togethers with friends and family and I have to make sure I do not eat so much or I have to make sure I work out a fuck ton. Luckily since I am a good cook I am also pretty good at making healthier foods also taste good but it is still never as good as the bad stuff haha
>>
>>34861842
Exactly my problem! I love cooking as well and that has also helped me eat better, but oh man.; my mom cooks AMAZING comfort food like everyday and that was my problem growing up. I was basically told that as long as the food was wholesome it wasn't bad for you. She made pretty much everything from scratch.

>mfw the other day I asked what she put in a certain dish because I need to count calories and she said "I put olive oil in it but that's a healthy oil so it doesn't count." Fuckin' love her but she knows jack shit about fitness/nutrition.
>>
>>34861898
When I was a kid I grew up in Georgia...the old lady that babysat me and my sister while my parents worked was one of those old southern ladies and she cooked everything with lard and served homemade biscuits with every meal...shit was delicious but not that healthy haha I was never that big as a kid though because we were always doing shit and playing outside because that old lady lived on a farm. But yeah she taught me a lot of recipes so I can make some good comfort food but that shit is far from healthy like her mac and cheese recipe is like 2 pounds of cheese for every one pound of macaroni
>>
>>34861928
I was always into sports so that's probably the only thing that kept me from becoming a balloon. I wish Colombian food wasn't so damn tasty sometimes. All I want to do is stuff my face and be sexy, but until science gets that far I just have to work at it.
>>
>>34861959
Yeah I feel ya haha once you start counting calories you see how you over eat. I mean just a handful of tortilla chips are like 150 calories or more and I would go in on chips and salsa before.
>>
>>34862000
I know right? I was so disgusted with myself when I actually realized it. And back then my favorite things to eat were nachos, ice cream and sushi. Chips are nothing to me I'm like a black hole around them desu.
>>
>>34862018
I do not even buy them anymore because I know I will not just eat the serving size it is like impossible haha...the label will be like eat 8 chips yeah sure
>>
>>34860114
1. Get a calorie counting app
2. Do this: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
Select desk job with little exercise, meals per day doesn't matter and neither do the protein fat carb ratios, you just want to lose weight
Select lose fat 25% reduction
Go to "Daily calories based on goal in step 6"

3. Use your calorie counting app to eat that many calories per day, or less. For your height and weight, that's 1850per day.

4. When you're 180lbs start exercising, before then you're more likely to just injure yourself because of how fat you are.
>>
>>34862043
Oh, and recalculate your TDEE every 10lbs or so.
>>
>>34862026
Same; the temptation just isn't worth it imo.
>>
>>34860114
Have you ever tried the Hollywood Drip Drop Diet? 2 drops 2 pounds ;)
>>
>>34860351
>without breathing hard
Are you a moron?
>>
Why havent you posted a pic already?
>>
>>34860558
>my doctor tells me I should take these pills
>should I take them?
I would trust the person who has seen my blood work.
>why should I take iron
You already said you're anemic. Google shouldn't be that hard
>>
>>34860324
> ghee
> pajeet pls
> pls pajeet
>>
>>34862384
how else you gon' make dat der lamb rogan josh?
>>
>>34860114
I've never gotten in what circumstances these slutty group pictures are taken. Do girls get together and go 'take your clothes off, we're gonna pose semi nude for social media'?
>>
>>34860114
Pics? Also eat less OP, you probably need like 3500 kcal a day to stay at 100 kg as a female. Cut out the soda
>>
>>34862449
alcohol m80!
>>
>>34860443
Are you trolling you piece of shit? Do you want to eat a yogurt store every day?
>>
>>34860351
>without breathing hard
alright, troll thread, sage/hide/report
9/10 bait I raged
>>
>>34861182
>yes
>>
>>34862528
>also yes
>>
>>34860558
This has to be a troll.
>>
>>34862463
Actually I think 2500 calories is enough to stay fat as a girl
>>
>>34860131
/4chan
gotta love it xD
>>
>>34863652
fuck off
>>
>>34860114

Intermittent Fasting

Look up our lord, Greg O'Gallager

Watch his youtube vids.

You're welcome.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.