[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else started to live the /fit/ lifestyle because eating to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Who else started to live the /fit/ lifestyle because eating to meet caloric/macronutrient requirements and following a strict lifting program satisfied your autistic obsessiveness?
>>
Seriously I cannot be the only autist you lifts
>>
>>34860106
Probably becuase it gives me something regular to do and solves the problem of what Im going to be eating all week.
>>
>>34860106
Not worrying about what to eat since you eat the same thing all the time is great
>>
>>34860106
I just wanted to look like David (michelangelo)
>>
Is it really that bad that we obsess over it though. Why is it bad that I obsess over efficiency so that I can pursue the things I enjoy (and feel great doing it)?

We take care of a lot of activities that most people waste time over:

>meals for the week done in two hours
>getting the correct amount of exercise so you feel/look good

If you add on some other stuff that improves you as a human being (maybe talking to other human beings in real life, who knows you might find somebody interesting) then you're all set.

Love you guys, I used to hate myself for my obsessiveness; never being able to be happy because everything had to be as efficient as possible. Being overly happy is overrated, just be content.
>>
>>34860106

when i open my fridge and i look at my shelf with cool stuff like meat, eggs vegetables milk and bananas i feel good about myself especially when i see that my flatmate only have beer whiskey and some shitty food
>>
>>34860106
Count me in, and it's fucking wonderful, i feel in control of everything and i never think "well, i have no idea what to eat today"

Also it's pretty great if you used to play vidya, in particular RPGs or MMOs, it's like grinding in the most efficent spot in real life
>>
>>34860106
Pretty much, used to have an eating disorder but now i put all my energy and tedious efforts into something thats actually pretty good.
>>
spent the last 8 years addicted to MMOs and lifting and filling out my little spreadsheets and watching the numbers go up fulfills my character progression autism
>>
>>34863900
this is gonna be me next year.
cant wait
>>
>>34863830
This tbqh...

It's satisfying to have my fride organized with brofoods and tupperwares.
>>
>>34863969
>next year

Why not start now? You've got two months till 2016
>>
>>34860106
Damn Dolph Ziggler became buff as fuck!
>>
File: ass burger.png (28 KB, 995x827) Image search: [Google]
ass burger.png
28 KB, 995x827
Hello.

I've been eating the same things at almost the same time for a month now. I've also been lifting for a month and crossing the exercises off my notebook page and eating the same things gives me great pleasure.

What other autistic hobbies should I pick up?
t. NEET
>>
File: autism.jpg (13 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
13 KB, 313x161
bump for autism
>>
File: animey autism.png (1 MB, 1600x935) Image search: [Google]
animey autism.png
1 MB, 1600x935
autism
>>
>>34864905
EVE online.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.