[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how my chest looks. Is there any point in lifting? Besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: taa8hJq.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
taa8hJq.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1080
This is how my chest looks. Is there any point in lifting? Besides that im ugly as shit, boring and poor. I wish I had at least 1 thing going for me, but nope. Hair is a mop of shit, teeth crooked, bad eyes, i have kyphosis and APT. Been lifting last 5 months. Seeing results making me depressed.
>>
I cant even look at pictures of myself without feeling grossed the fuck out lmao. I actually find it funny how intolerable I must be to other people haha.
>>
>>34853003
chill out fag, keep lifting to be strong. maybe you can become freakishly strong and terrify the townspeople.
>>
Looks like pectus excavatum,you can get that shit fixed OP.So can your teeth,your spine and hair.
We're all gonna make it bruh
>>
>>34852994

tl;tr should botchlings lift?
>>
No tight clothes ever fit good because 1 sides bigger than the fucking other. Thus I am forced to wear baggy shit thta doesnt fit me. I wanted to show of my gains at summer with tight shirts but I was discouraged when I saw myself in them:D
>>
At least you're white.
>>
>>34853172
yeaaa. i think im just gonna go an hero after my mom dies.
>>
>>34853202
Lol pussy man up
>>
File: 1445316526020.gif (990 KB, 176x135) Image search: [Google]
1445316526020.gif
990 KB, 176x135
>>34852994
o shit, I have simillar problem where top of my rip near the collar bone is sticking out more than the other one, it feels like bone wants to come out

But, thats far worse than mine lol
>>
you're never gonna make it and with your attitude you should just an hero. youre a worthless faggot
>>
holy shit that is gross
>>
Just keep lifting, breh. I had a terrible case of Pectus Excavatum, got it fixed, and my rib cage still looks like that. Spent two years in super depressed skellington (6'4'' at 160lb) mode til I decided to man up, get strong, and move heavy weights. I'm at 210 now, and although I'm still a bit lopsided, it doesn't look near as bad. I'd suggest you try powerlifting. Even if people aren't attracted to your body, they'll at least respect the amount you train.
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 960x1193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 960x1193
>>34852994
You have Pectus Carinatum, not excavatum. Theres a non surgical treatment option that requires you to wear a brace for an extended period if your sternal cartilage still has pliability.

It's gonna be alright OP, I have the same condition. I don't know what the rest of you looks like but it's likely that bulking up will greatly help to conceal your chest. I had a panic moment like yourself about it but everyone I asked about it said it was either generally unnoticeable or didn't look as bad as I felt about it. And yes I've drilled out multiple girls. Had a long term gf that have absolutely no fucks.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me though. Just know that getting thick/solid/tight and buying the right kind of clothes will make a HUGE difference.

Pic related is me bulked up to 210, shit sucks OP but there's hope. You also took a photo from one of the most unflattering angles.
>>
Are you me?
>Pectus Carinatum
>Kyphosis
I wore a brace for it for the longest time, it didn't do shit for me. One side is larger for me as well, I keep lifting and now it looks decent. When I cut it becomes more noticeable though. Just don't worry about it man.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.