[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to not be skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151108_202342.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151108_202342.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I'm pretty fucking lanky and its starting to piss me off. I'm vegetarian and I need to stay like that until I move out. My mom will not let me eat meat. What kind of workouts should I do and what kind of food should i eat?

Pic related, its my fucking lame excuse of an arm
>>
>>34846325

eat big.

dont need to be meet, you neet.

SS + 2dozen eggs / day
>>
Lift big
Eat more
>>
>>34846352
I'm new, what's SS?
>>
>>34846325
I'm vegan- no memes, I'm actually vegan.
I'm in college, eating 5000-6000 calories, 340g protein a day. Costs around $8.50.
It ain't really that difficult to bulk senpai.
>>
>>34846461
My mom makes me be mostly vegan. She won't buy eggs or milk. Just cheese. What kinds stuff do you eat?
>>
>>34846377
Starting Strength. It won't give you a 6 pack, but it'll BULK YA.
>>
>>34846461
8.50$? Explain yourself, what do you eat?
>>
>>34846325
Eat cottage cheese. Tons of it. You can add 200 g of unsalted cheese, some milk, peanuts and banana and get great gains from it senpai.
>>
>>34846477
Got it all on a spreadsheet, I can list it right now.
8 servings black beans, 16 servings rice, half a gallon of chocolate soymilk, 8 servings peanut butter, 4 scoops protein powder.
The protein powder isn't REALLY necessary, as it only gives about a 2/5 of my total protein, and if you cut it out you can get the cost to more like 5.80/day.
Get the rice and beans dried, learn to use a rice cooker (it can cook beans too), and get some fucking tupperware. It only takes like 5 minutes to prepare, just remember to plan so you're not waiting to beans to soak while you should be eating them.
Seems like a lot, but it's actually not a problem to eat it all in one day.

>>34846522
Is that too much or too little?
>>
>>34846549
Alright thanks a ton
>>
>>34846587
And you eat this everyday?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.