[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about carrying dumbells while going out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
What do you guys think about carrying dumbells while going out for a run?
>>
le snab city meme
>>
Yeah sounds good, put em in your purse
>>
>>34845911
pretty retarded to be honest. If you want to add a little weight to strengthen your core you can wear a weighted vest or backpack.
>>
>>34845921
>>34845917
what the fuck are you guys on, I mean running while carrying dumb bells for around 20 min?
>>
>>34845938
Don't do this
>>
Can someone post that story about the bear mode guy who fucks with new guys at the uni gym by running on the treadmill with a barbell and then watching others do it throughout the week?
>>
>>34845941
>around 20 min
arn't you worried somebody might steal them while you finish the other half of your run?
>>
>>34846103
Kek
>>
>>34846103
please, i want to read that.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 634x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 634x398
>>34846099
Why not exactly? You should learn to elaborate and pls no broscience.
>>
>>34845938
yea don't do this .

running with a backpack can cause all kinds of problems .

walking long distance with a heavy backpack however is another story.
>>
>>34846299
Not really. Military does it. Professional athletes do it. It might cause problems for your weak little body.
>>
>>34846279
>'You have to do more than that if you are to disagree with me.'

Breh...................................................................
>>
>>34846309
Ime people get themselves into trouble when they start getting pain especially from stabilising muscles, and just bloody mindedly continue doing whatever without prehab
>>
>>34846309
Professional athletes and military personnel all have totally fucked bodies by the time they are 35.
>>
The backpacks the military have are supported by the lower lumbar they are built for what they do. No problem there. Source did rotc
>>
>>34845911
why?
>>
>>34846103
Bumping for this
>>
>>34847178
Feel free to ask an NCO with 15 or more years in in the infantry how their knees are.
>>
File: Eu49Zap.gif (672 KB, 300x156) Image search: [Google]
Eu49Zap.gif
672 KB, 300x156
weights around your ankles do the trick. i skate on a longboard while carrying 15's or 25's honestly as long as youre careful and youre consistent in your movements youre going to build muscle. dont over do it and die, if youre going to push around on a board like me throw the dumbells if you need to maneuver quickly, if you do some crazy shit on the board with the weight you'll notice how different your center of balance is. just my two cents
>>
pick a fucking exercise and do it

adding weights to your cardio is fucking retarded

do some HIIT for that

running around with weights does absolutely nothing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.