[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Squats causing growth to form on back of my neck, pray for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1280x960
Squats causing growth to form on back of my neck, pray for me fam I think this is it. See you soon zeez
>>
>>34553725
Try not squatting with your neck
>>
>>34553725
get some thicker upper traps you bish
>>
>>34553725
what the fuck is that

are you going to die
>>
I think this is my problem tbh
>>
>>34553725
use a tampon
>>
>>34553725
hold the bar on your traps
>>
I think its like the equivalent to cauliflower ear but from the bar rubbing/pressing against the back of your neck. Kek you're gonna have to start squatting with a towel or something on that spot for the bar to rest on.
>>
I do sit the bar on my traps but when I come up out of the skwat I try to explode up and the bar kind of pops and rubs on my protruding vertebrah. tempted to switch to low bar because of this
>>
>>34553799
>use a tampon

This.

OP, if you don't know, many gyms have a foam sleeve that you can put over the bar if you get shit like this.

If they don't have one, get your own or I'd guess you could make one out of a pipe-insulator.
>>
I'm no science bitch but I think you'll be fine
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1280x960
Better view confirming lump is at trap level. Might go for the tampon tho gym bros will shame me
>>
do you feel anything there like a cut or ingrown hair?
>>
>>34553898
why, so you can keep your bitch skin? you wont die m8 you'll be fine without it
>>
>>34553915
nah nothing like that
>>
>>34553725
>high bar squat
Nigga please. Its like you don't even want maximum gains.
>>
>>34553940
yeah I don't mind the pain, its just ugly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.