[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1438619129278.jpg (175 KB, 1040x629) Image search: [Google]
1438619129278.jpg
175 KB, 1040x629
Watch this and tell me, fit. Can we help fat fucks be lazy any further?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znr_a2V2d1c
>>
File: 1436160206847.gif (2 MB, 372x347) Image search: [Google]
1436160206847.gif
2 MB, 372x347
Saw this earlier today.

>mfw esophagorge
>>
File: Wall-E obese humans - cropped.jpg (205 KB, 576x415) Image search: [Google]
Wall-E obese humans - cropped.jpg
205 KB, 576x415
>>34548701
get them on those machines the humans used in the movie WALL-E. pic related
>>
Just came, because Ops picture annoys me. What was the author thinking by making her say something motivational and then immediately show how she is acfually a total bitch, wtf
>>
>>34549113

It reads from right to left you retarded faggot.

>b-boohoo women r mean ;_;
>>
>>34549332
I ment the hole story and not just this one pic. Immediately after that pic she proceeds to cheat on her husband because, he is now good looking.
She is extremely superficial and cheats while talking about being shit on the inside.

Also your getting immediately insulting? Had a bad day or are you just a asshole?
>>
>>34548701
Its like some sort of high tech vomitorium.

People have so much food that we eat it just to flush it down the toilet.

Waste of money, energy and fucking time.
>>
>>34549402

OP here.

I don't know what the rest of this comic is about, I only have this one panel.

Gotta say I agree with it - people who refuse to make an effort to improve themselves but still expect to be appreciated by their peers are generally entitled, delusional faggots.

With that said, I wouldn't mind a link to the full comic.
>>
>>34549439
Don't have a link so I'll give a summary.
Ugly guy asks this girl out and she tells him to fuck off.
He proceeds to work out and becomes handsome.
They meet again and now she wants to fuck him, she knows that it is him.
She has a husband.

As I said someone so superficial and willing to cheat shouldn't talk about being a good person.Anyway the first time I saw that pic I liked, but the rest of the story just ruined it for me.
>>
>>34549527

Meh. Based on that description, I don't think the morals of cheating come into it. It's about the guy working to achieve something, which is to bang this bitch.
>>
>>34549649
Can you even read you dumbass motherfucker?

>Anyway the first time I saw that pic I liked, but the rest of the story just ruined it for me.
>>
File: 33fat.jpg (18 KB, 254x362) Image search: [Google]
33fat.jpg
18 KB, 254x362
>>34549423
>high tech vomitorium
a high tech amphitheater exit?

wat.

Someones going to have to explain this to me.
>>
>>34549423
>vomitorium.
alright its about that time again

vomit means to spew forth, and the vomitorium was the exit to a stadium where the crowd would "spew forth" out of.

you are thinking of the roman orgies, where they would basically have gigantic feasts, some of which were so great there were tales of regurgitation only so they could eat more.

fun fact: an orgy would have been an acceptable place to take your grandmother or child, as it was primarily just a feast.

a symposium would be more like what we consider a contemporary "orgy"

so no puking happened at vomitoriums (unless there were drunk audience members), no sex happened at orgies (unless it was a VERY good orgy), and a symposium was not a good place to learn the sciences
>>
>>34548701
Please stop posting that chinese comic book page it really actually hurts my feelings and makes me want to not even go outside anymore because of my busted face
>>
>>34549649
My point is, she is a shitty person and that ruined her motivational speach for me, but hey, it's a doujin ofcourse they are gonna fuck. Anyway sorry for derailing the thread. I just hate that picture even though I do approve the message, the messenger sucks.
>>
>>34550009
The message sucks too
What the fuck is up with thinking being ugly is 100% a matter of choice and treating people like crap because of this implied choice somehow being ok
>>
>>34548701

top kek
>>
>>34549332
>>34549439

>being so shallow that you can't even conceive of why someone would possibly not be obsessed with appearance

This is why you will never accomplish anything or earn true success.

Not saying successful people are ugly, but they certainly don't agree with inane comments like "people are 90% looks".
>>
>>34549113
It almost says the exact same thing on either side, just said differently. If you're offended by one phrasing and not the other, then you're just a slave to wordplay. Read what's there, in the context it was written, not through whatever tinted lens society has forced on you with moralistic programming.
>>
>>34550099
It's not really about being ugly. It's not about taking care of yourself
>>
>>34550370
It clearly says "if you're shit outside you're shit inside"
>>
>>34550391
It clearly means that if a person doesn't take care of their outward appearance, that they're usually shitty inside. You can choose to see something in an offensive way, like some HAES-knob trying to tell the Dr. that their health advice is actually violent hate, but that doesn't change the reality of what is written/said.

>reading comprehension
>>
>>34550441
I'm not choosing anything that's what's written
>>
>>34550541
You must have a lot of trouble with abstract thoughts.

>"It's cold as balls out, anon! Make sure to dress right!"
>*wear shorts and sunglasses*

That's what happens when your dumb ass gets too literal in your understanding.
>>
>>34549990
no, you should just stop being shit
>>
>>34549990

It's not about disfigurements and genetic definciencies, it's about doing the best with what you have.

Now stop being a whiny faggot.
>>
ITT: Ugly people getting butthurt.

Get it together faggots, I went bald at age 20 and no matter how much I try, I'll nbever be more than a 7 physically for the rest of my life.

But I sure as fuck can get jacked, dress well, be successful and get that sweet pussy.
>>
>>34551613
Pretty much this. Being attractive is like life on easy mode, it's almost unfair, but that doesn't mean that 99.9% of the ugly people out there can't achieve relative attractiveness if they improve in all the other areas of their life that aren't their face.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.