[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have a routine that you do before going to the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: poopoopepe.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
poopoopepe.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
Do you guys have a routine that you do before going to the gym?

>be me I'm a neet
>wake up between 8-11
>chug half gallon of green tea
>take 400mg of caffeine
>play vidya or watch tv for a few hours while continuously pissing and shitting
>finish half gallon of water
>take yohimbine
>lift

today instead of vidya I decided to make this thread
>>
i don't play video games anymore unless they are scientifically proven to be optimal for brain exercise.
>>
File: 1443870926920.jpg (63 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
1443870926920.jpg
63 KB, 438x470
>>34548037
>>
>>34548047
beat me to it damn
>>
>wake up
>measure out 90g of Oat Crunchers, my store-brand Honey Bunched of Oats equivalent, into a bowl
>measure out one cup of milk into separate container
>take that shit out to my detached garage/room/man cave area that I fixed up to escape my abusive white trash mother and sister
>smoke a bowl
>pour milk on cereal
>eat cereal
>wait about a half hour to an hour
>take ECA stack
>wait another half hour to an hour, depending on how high I still am, don't like going to the gym stoned
>get bike out
>ride to gym
>lift
>ride home
>>
>>34548267
>>34548267
pretty sweet existence tbh. where do you get money from?
>>
>wake up
>piss
>brush teeth, wash face
>make black coffee
>drink 4 glasses of water and then coffee, while browsing /pol/
>do a poopie
>do one hour on exercise bike while watching feminists/fat apologists whine about meanies on YouTube on TV via Chromecast. I turn their negativity into fuel for myself
>>
>>34548047
It's better than saving a bunch of pictures for 4chan to post. What kind of life is that? Seriously lol>>34548056
>>
>>34548284
Work 20-40, usually around 25-32, hours a week pushing carts and doing fuckboi work at Home Depot. Tryana lose weight for the military, have gone 350-240 this past year. Almost there fam.
>>
>>34548284
G4P
>>
>>34547947
Go back to your /pol/ trash.
>>
>>34548343
I'm OP and the reason I'm able to be a neet is because I am in the process of joining the navy. What branch are you thinking about?
>>
>>34548376
Heh. Navy too, actually. My Dad was in it, and I wanna see as much as the world as possible during my enlistment. I'm an urban peasant, so my chances of traveling as much as I want when the Government isn't paying for it is pretty low.

Someone on the /meg/ thread on /k/ suggested going Air Force to be a dude who loads/unloads shit off planes, because apparently they travel a bunch, so I'm looking into that too. But I still have like 50-60 lbs to lose so I have time to decide.
>>
>>34547947
>neet
>need 400mg of caffeine to function
lol
>>
>>34548416
weird my father is retired navy

>>34548436
I take it because I want the diuretic affects and I feel as if it helps create the poopies
>>
>>34548529
And I used to be a neet...

Are you me, anon?

You can tell me if you are.
>>
>>34548301
Don't state too long in too the abyss anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.