[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat loss supplements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DYZ-47160-3.jpg (363 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
DYZ-47160-3.jpg
363 KB, 1600x1600
I was 153kg five weeks ago (337lbs)

Dropped to 139kg currently.. was an amazing feeling seeing a '3' pop up on the scale today

Progress so far via calorie deficit, cutting out processed sugar and ~40-50 minutes cardio 4-5 a week (mostly elliptical)

I've also been taking L-Carnitine and Lecithin supplements

I still see a whole heap of fat burning products on the market.... Is there anything else worth taking?
>>
>>34534815
Green tea extract has the best price-perfomance imo.
http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/green-tea-extract-powder/10530133.html
Yes, I know that I am shilling myprotein.
But still.
£4.49 for 1000 servings.

And no fat burner has as much evidence as green tea for it's use.

I am using coffeine and green tea only. The rest isn't worth the money imo.
>>
Dnp
>>
>>34534815
L-carnitine doesn't do shit. Worry about supplements for fat loss when you are much leaner. Like below 12% body fat.
>>
>>34534815
dnp or clen
or both
>>
Ephedrine
>>
>>34535515

No to clen,
DNP is safer in low doses. Less cardiac issues related to cardiac hypertrophy due to the stupid doses you need to get anything decent out of clen.

Clen is fairly shit anyway, especially when as fat as OP due to various physiological reasons lyle mcdonalds books can tell you about because I'm too lazy to cite stuff myself.
>>
You don't need to take anything questionable until you're getting into the low teens of bodyfat percentage.

Caffeine is probably the only recommended thing when you're above 20% simply as a mental stim.
>>
>>34534815
perhaps you should consider some dank new products available on your local fitness board
>>
>>34534815
eating less? Is that a supplement?
>>
swanson vitamin
green tea extract raz keytone
easy peazy lamyn skweecy
>>
Yohimbine
>>
>>34534873
You're silly
Ec stack works great, clen is the same thing but longer half life with more sides, yhcl works on alpha receptors
And ofcourse DNP
>>
>>34534815
You are far too obese to take advantage of weight loss supplements
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.