[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the person who made you start lifting, the person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1443216424222.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1443216424222.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
Who's the person who made you start lifting, the person you're going to win back, or the person you're getting sweet revenge on?

Did it work?

Who hurt you so bad /fit/?
>>
Everyone ;_;
>>
I know it's not about mindlessly powering up.

I know I'm doing it wrong.

I don't give a fuck. Super Vegeta was dope as hell.
>>
Started lifting 4 years ago.

Don't even remember why anymore, I just keep doing it out of habit now. Like brushing my teeth or something similar.
>>
>spending hours doing hard work for someone else
>>
>lifting for anyone but yourself

Never ever gonna make it.
>>
My best friend inspired me to lift after he lost a shit ton of weight. He used to browse /fit/ all the time.

Now I'm lifting to better myself and get out of Auschwitz mode. I want to be stronger and command respect from people who wronged me for no reason at all.
>>
Started lifting as a part of my physio recovery program for a fucked shoulder, kept doing it because having strength is awesome
>>
>work at gym
>be skelly
>decide I don't want to be as much of skelly
>>
>tl;dr version
>engaged
>had a kid on the way
>goes behind my back with guy
>gets abortion without me knowing
>runs off with the guy
>loose job
>join gym
>get better job
>rebuilding myself step by step
>want to make it
>>
File: Bruce-Lee.jpg (167 KB, 843x960) Image search: [Google]
Bruce-Lee.jpg
167 KB, 843x960
I don't even lift but I run and do boxing. Once my family saw how much weight I lost, and how much happier I was they wanted to get into running too.

They stuck with it for a while but not too long. Now that I go into boxing I brought my friend along with me and he is even thinking about going amateur. I just started taking my younger brother too and he seems to enjoy it.

It makes me glad that the people that I love and care about join into things that I enjoy and it makes them even happier. I had learned that from my dad when he made me take karate in high school when I didn't want to do any more sports.

My family keeps my going and I hope to always be there for them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.