[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/, serious question but wtf is wrong with some people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x640
Okay /fit/, serious question but wtf is wrong with some people. I go to the gym and these two duck heads are having pictures taken of them while they life. The dude can't stop flexing in the mirror for three seconds and his vapid bitch was either on her phone or taking pictures of herself. They were n good shape but the autism levels were well over 9000. Are some people really just that full of themselves that they feel the need to take more picture of themselves at the gym then actually lift?
Pic related. General dumbfuck at the gym thread.
>>
I can't stand people who life.
>>
Yeah fuck life
>>
File: 1336218665870154278.jpg (41 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1336218665870154278.jpg
41 KB, 636x358
>>34507843
>>
>>34507843
You just described most of the people who post here. Do not expect support in this thread.

Fucking vanity. I'm all into fitness or whatever but even I can't stand my friends who think they are actually "better" than someone who doesn't pick things up and put them back down multiple times a week. Fucking "swag" this and "swag" that. But I digress, I don't get the appeal of Facebook and instagram etc so maybe I missed the boat.
>>
That's girls mayne. Always craving attention, really the only reason they do things is to get attention. pic related
>>
If you see buff dudes that are always posing and talking and never lifting (except the occasional set to show off a max on one or two exercises), it's a possible sign of steroid use. They don't seem to last long; they'll disappear after a year or two.
>>
>>34507843
why are you so jealous and bitter,fatty?
just work hard and you will have something to show for it like those guys
>>
>>34510440
>>34510364
>reading
OP's post clearly is about girls you fags
>>
>>34510452
im a grill
>>
>>34510458
ok?
>>
>>34510464
do you wanna see my ladydick baby?
>>
>>34510493
ok
>>
>>34510493
>>34510507
> /fit/
>>
>>34507843

Instagram exponentially increases the faggotry of bodybuilding
>>
OP is faggot
>>
>>34510452
>>34510452
>op's post is clearly about girls
>>reading
>the dude can't stop flexing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.