[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I heard you lift, Anon. Want to do the WoD at the Box with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Fit-Girl-Friday_22.jpg (33 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
Fit-Girl-Friday_22.jpg
33 KB, 500x487
>I heard you lift, Anon. Want to do the WoD at the Box with me?
>>
sure
>>
>>34502427
You're just making that guy with the collage stronger
>>
>>34502427
Who'd want to do warlords of draenor, that shit sucked
>>
>>34502427
Sorry m'lady I don't do cardio. It'll kill my hard earned gains.
>>
u hot
>>
>>34502427
the what at the what?
>>
>>34502427
I'd put my wad in her box
>>
>>34502427
No.
>>
>>34502672
this tbh, fam.
>>
File: HeyAnonYouHaveNoLife.jpg (2 MB, 3422x3121) Image search: [Google]
HeyAnonYouHaveNoLife.jpg
2 MB, 3422x3121
>>
I never got this, why is it shortened to WoD if it's work of THE day. Fucking crossfitters use the english as well as they work out.
>>
>>34503153

<3
>>
>>34502427
I did crossfit for like 6 months.
Was ok, but I got weaker and looked worse. Was lucky in that the coach who taught it was actually really knowledgeable, the box sent people to the xfit games and such, so I actually learned a lot in terms of form and mobility and prehab.
That wasnt to do with crossfit though, just the good coach.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>34502554
kek
>>
>>34503153
i love this thing. keep it up anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.