[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else punish themselves with exercise? >have too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: heavy.gif (385 KB, 545x1261) Image search: [Google]
heavy.gif
385 KB, 545x1261
Does anyone else punish themselves with exercise?

>have too many beers
>next day, workout till in pain

>accidentally go over calorie goals for day
>next day, run/walk several miles

...am I weird or something?
>>
Yes its weird af but its a beneficial weird so let it ride nigga
>>
>>34498556
>...am I weird or something?
no you just have an eating disorder
>>
>>34498556
>>accidentally go over calorie goals for day
>>next day, run/walk several miles
I still do this although I'm trying to gain weight. As a former fatty it scares me to death that I can become fat again...
>>
>>34498699
nah man. If anything, I have a slight drinking problem

>>34498704
this. absolutely this. terrified of becoming fat again.
>>
>>34498720
>nah man
dude that behaviour that you're describing is literally an eating disorder. You can deny it and lie to me all you want but you can't lie to yourself.
>>
>>34498745
I don't understand how this is a disorder. I'm not starving myself. and I'm not throwing up after every meal. I just get really frustrated that I fucked up, and try to correct it.
>>
>>34498762
Are you retarded enough to think that bulimia and anorexia are the only eating disorders that exists?
This is not normal behavior. You will see results, and it won't kill you, but this is pretty much the definition of a slippery slope, man. Tread carefully.

You asked for opinions if this was weird, and now you're discarding everything that doesn't suit your preconceived notion of yourself.
Self-distance, bro.
>>
Eat hard work harder its simple
>>
I was in the same place as you. I was diagnosed with an eating disorder. You have an eating disorder.

>accidentally go over calorie goals for day
>next day, run/walk several miles

this SCREAMS eating disorder
>>
>>34499152

How is this disorder defined? Exercising in response to overeating?
>>
That's kind of weird bruv

I do exercise because I like it
>>
>>34498556
This is a bit sick tbh. It's like you're the slave of your subconscious. First it makes you fuck up your plans, and then it makes you feel bad for it to the point of pain.

Exercising should not be a punishment, but a relief..
>>
>does anyone else punish themselves with exercise?

>totally not a disorder
>>
>>34498556
Get a crappy $200 treadmill at home and walk off your beer calories.
Also, maybe invest in a grain alcohol like everclear.
Least amount of calories for the most alcohol

>>34498745
..you do know where you are m8?
Most of us have an "eating disorder", and certainly body image issues.

It's not a problem.
>>
Yep, last night I smoked some weed and ate chocolate, so I'm about to leave to run for a while.
>>
If you would have expressed it something like "anyone else exercise to offset calorie fuckups?" that'd be normal, preferred even.
When you literally say you punish yourself for fucking up, that's kinda fucked up man.
>>
File: 7902-atlas-kneeling.jpg (49 KB, 167x400) Image search: [Google]
7902-atlas-kneeling.jpg
49 KB, 167x400
>>34498556
>Ops Pic related
Atlas
When i carry i heavy burden i do not wish for a lighter load but broader shoulders
>>
>>34500653
glad you got it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.