[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been lifting for three years now, and I think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo2_500.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo2_500.png
111 KB, 417x234
So I've been lifting for three years now, and I think I'm going to lose my virginity very soon

Umm I am 8.5x6 which I've heard is quite big however I'm not entirely sure what to do. The problem is the girl thinks I'm not a virgin and it would be weird to reveal to her that I am...

Are there any exercises I can do to get better at sex so she'll think I'm experienced?
>>
You won't be able to fake it. Unless you've lied to her just be honest. She'll appreciate it. Truth is, unlike men, if you are "bad" in bed but good mate material they will either live with it or guide you to improve. If you did lie to her just get it over with. Don't be nervous. Make sure you give her lots of foreplay. If you are bad just say " I like you a lot and next time will be better ". Because it will be. Sex isn't rocket science
>>
>>34497227
If you lied to her. Tell here the truth and just say you know being a virgin has a negative connotation to it. So if you actually fuck she won't think your shit but just inexperienced.
>>
most girls are fucking terrible at sex anyway brah
>>
>>34497227
Tell her shes the first to get into your pants, if you have a hot /fit/ body she will feel special.
>>
You have a big dick m8, you'll probably do fine with enough foreplay. But explain to her you're inexperienced all the same.
>>
fake it till you make it, my man
>>
>>34498372

This. I didn't mention it, you risk being shut down if you tell her, just get the monkey off your back.

>fap before you fun
>wear a common
>foreplay
>fap w/lube to desensitise your tip, vaginally won't feel as good but at least you won't come so soon and therefore will seem more exp
>>
>>34498491

FFFFFUCK YOU SONY I KNOW WHAT I WANTED TO TYPE DONT CORRECT ME YOU NIP CUNTTTTTTT
>>
Lost my virginity recently. Never told her, just acted like I knew what I was doing. Been dating and fucking her for 2 months now and we are probably a couple soon, but have never mentioned me being a virgin before and will probably never mention it.

It will probably come naturally once you are in the moment.
>>
Just fuck her you faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.