[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you honestly say that you'd rather leave work and go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19
File: 1393824861598.jpg (293 KB, 1280x1630) Image search: [Google]
1393824861598.jpg
293 KB, 1280x1630
Can you honestly say that you'd rather leave work and go to the gym for an hour, only to come home and eat shit you dont like, rather than vegging out? Wouldnt you rather get off of work, crash out on your couch, smoke a bowl and drink a few beers before hitting up a qt 3.14 or some friends to go out later on? Do any of you actually enjoy this shit or are you just addicted to le meme culture that /fit/ness has become?
>>
>smoking weed and beer every day
>>
Yep. I hate going to the gym and I want to do all the things you said. There you go. Well, see you later
>>
>>31930264
>Can you honestly say that you'd rather leave work and go to the gym for an hour, only to come home and eat shit you dont like, rather than vegging out?
Yes.

Occasionally I do veg out.

Oh btw, why do you assume we also don't have girls we can see? Or friends? And only degenerates go out mid week.
>>
I absolutely love working out as well as train for survival runs, which is where I meet my friends and qt3.14. When were done we cook food together or eat something we made earlier around a campfire, play guitar and sings songs if the weather allows it. I don't drink beer or do drugs but I don't miss it that often. So yes! I do :)
>>
>>31930308
don't feed the troll dickhead
>>
>>31930264

You make it sound like I'm not banging the cardiobunny from my gym.
>>
>>31930264
>assumptions
>1hr of working out per day if that
>it destroys my whole vegging out day
>america
>>
>>31930309
>2015
>taking b8
>>
>>31930308

>only degenerates go out mid week.

this is what people with boring fit culture lives say.
>>
itt: b8 takers
>>
>>31930319

>1 hr working out
>not including all the time spent prepping meals to hit your macros, and being scared to eat a meal out with friends

top kek
>>
>>31930264
>sensitive stomach
>one beer/alcoholic drink makes me feel like shit
>eating food I haven't prepared, I feel like shit
>used to smoke for 2 years
>one cigarette I feel like shit
>smoke weed I have panic attacks and anxiety attacks
>don't go to the gym or run, feel like shit and have panic attacks

literally will go insane if I don't keep up this lifestyle, you're just too much of a fucking fat lazy fuck to keep up
>>
I bet the qt in opies pic dates a Chad.
>>
>>31930346
>smoke meth bro! don't be such a pussy!
>>
>>31930347

>you're just too much of a fucking fat lazy fuck to keep up

try not to project any harder m8
>>
>>31930359

>implying not exercising is akin to using meth

ahahaha /fit/ you crack me up
>>
>>31930264
I do enjoy it.
Plus once I gym, I go home nad play vidya or go out and eat food.
>>
>>31930336

no, that is what working people say who arent into the liquid/smoking jew 24/7.

I work 8 hours a day and after that i hit the gym, why the fuck would i not hit the gym and lay on a couch instead with beer and weed? What are the weekends for? To be special imo. and thats where i have time to hit the gym + lay on a couch and or go to partys etc.

Also i have a qt, which also works out.
>>
>>31930264
Chillin after a brutal workout feels so much better than after doing shit all.
>>
>>31930264
My routine before:
Get back from class
Do nothing

My routine now:
Go to class
Go to gym
Do nothing

Wow it's like, life is so much harder now. Gee whiz, what a rough way to get by
>>
>>31930454
This.

So fkn rewarding when you're sore and Rekt and you blend up your protein shake and tuck into a protein heavy, carb heavy meal
>>
>>31930264
not sure about going to the gym but i know a guy who owns a factory a few towns over from where he lives that 24/7 inside has a thousand naked guys whacking off into a giant vat with a hose at the bottom of it that goes outside the factory, underground, back to his house and up to his room where he just sits and chugs cum all day.
>>
>>31930494

you forgot the part where you spend two additional hours prepping your meals.
>>
>>31930525

not sure what you are doing in your kitchen but

cooking myself some chicken with veggies for example takes me like 15 minutes.

Even if you dont lift you would have to spend some ammount of time making yourself some food, or do you just order food/eat fast food in your "perfect world"?

kek man, why even try so obvious to b8.
>>
It keeps me from wanting to kill my self, and helps me become less fat. It's literally the best thing I have in life.
>>
No matter how much I smoke or drink or whatever I can't feel as good as I do from actually accomplishing something
>>
>>31930264
All in moderation, shitnuts.
It's like a release valve - you get stressed at work - you lift and feel better emotionally and mentally
Once this becomes routine you need to veg out a bit to get dat dere balance back etc.
Body and mind are one and there's a shitton of checks and balances to keep that shit tight son.
>>
>>31930264
I party and am lazy as fuck pretty much every weekend
>>
>>31930533
>15 minutes
Thats gotta be the shittiest meal in the world. And yes, i'll either order some food or eat out with friends. Jealous that I can eat random jewish food from foodcarts without worrying about macros?
>>
>>31930264
I don't smoke or drink or watch TV. My only vice is shitposting on 4chan and I do that in between sets.
>>
>>31930560
Ayy nothing quite compares to breaking a diddylift or OHP PR.
I've skydived, taken all kinds of drugarinos, but nothing gives as much of a rush.
Normies don't understand that, to them working out is just exertion and soreness.
>>
>>31930586
once you learn anything about cooking you realize you can cook a lot of things with very little prep

enjoy your friends, but if you're serious then you're going to be extremely depressed when your friends grow up and you have no idea how to live without their constant distraction
>>
>>31930586

not realy because its obvious that you look like shit compared to people who lift and follow a good diet.
>>
>>31930264
> be me 24
>want to become batman , cuz autism
>make my first million at 26, selling used construction vehicles
>go to gym and tokugawa ryu ninjutsu
>maybe a robin fuccboi but def not batman
>tfw still no gf
>parents are dissapoint.png

well....cant say i didnt try
>>
>>31930586
Depends on your goals, friend.
Some people want to be swole, thick, tight, shredded, ripped.
Some don't mind a bit of flab.
I expect you're in the latter category.
>>
>>31930603
>make my first million at 26
>>parents are dissapoint.png
wtf
And don't expect to become batman so quickly. Have patience. The gainz favor perseverence above all.
>>
File: buddyraven.png (252 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
buddyraven.png
252 KB, 450x350
>>31930603
I'm proud of you, anon.
>>
File: 1324112462181.jpg (99 KB, 498x717) Image search: [Google]
1324112462181.jpg
99 KB, 498x717
>>31930264
>hitting up a qt 3.14

Are you in touch with the times, troll? No decent girl would date an average guy anymore. you have to be above average, you have to be more than a guy in the gray zone. I've seen hambeasts receive open marriage proposals on facebook, I've seen average girls get a queen treatment by white knights. Do you know what a "qt 3.14" wants now? She wants a guy that will upgrade those fb likes from 200 to 300, and you think that's you, you beer drinking fat slob? haha
>>
>>31930264
>i don't smoke weed everyday, get laid and still lift 4 times a week

Your'e a silly faggot OP.
How are half the things you said mutually exclusive?
With the exception eating shitty, drinking all the time and sitting on your ass all day obviously.
>>
>>31930600

>once you learn anything about cooking you realize you can cook a lot of things with very little prep

I work in one of the top kitchens in a major city. Prep is the name of the game. You know very little about cooking and think that your poverty dinner classifies as a meal. Enjoy your cardboard steak
>>
>>31930614
>>31930624

thanks guys , i wish my parents could give a fuck like you guys did
>>
>>31930346
Bait but whatever.
lol do you honestly think being /fit/ means you can't eat out with friends or that we spend hours meal prepping?
Were not competing bodybuilders ya dumb fuck
>>
>>31930603
>parents still alive
this is why you failed brah, you know what you have to do
>>
File: 1348043517584.png (111 KB, 448x454) Image search: [Google]
1348043517584.png
111 KB, 448x454
>>31930655
Live for yourself, anon. You're the most important person in your life!
>>
>>31930651
>we are making elaborate delicious meals
>we aren't just making decent tasting meals that fit our macros

the autism, sorry to have offended you emeril
>>
>>31930679
O-H
>>
>>31930373
It is, if you dont have at least 3 hours of moderate exercise a week your lifespan is similar to that of a reguar smoker. But if that regular smoker does and you dont, chances are he will live longer.
>>
>>31930651
>what I eat doesnt count as a meal but your shitty food cart food does
where are you even going with this you stupid faggot
>>
>>31930655
>4chan gives a fuck about your parents $
>>
>>31930680

thats kind of my point with the entire post though. why would you not want to eat delicious food? why settle for shit just for gains that wont help you anywhere in life? Oh how upset you'll all be when you realize that after getting all that muscle and eating all that rubbish, you're still autistic with no friends.
>>
>>31930715
Fully behind this, I really enjoy cooking badass food even if its only for myself. It doesn't even take any longer, people just dont know any better
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1280x1137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1280x1137
Been lifting, way before /fit/

/fit/ for me is just for the luls

Smoking weed and drinking and sitting on the couch might be fun but that's just really fucking pathetic

The last two years in the gym i have made new friends, and tend to go out and enjoy myself more than if i was being a fat slob and it's fucking awesome being healthy and /fit/ in such a fucking average world
>>
>>31930264
>Do you want to be a non-comittal pleb like every other person unworthy of mention in the history of the world
>Do you want to live your life unfulfilled
>Do you want to sacrifice long term goals for short term reward?
No. Once in a while it's okay to relax to give your body and mind a break, but it's the kind of thing that makes me hate myself if I do it too long because I know I am capable of more, of going beyond, capable of creating something better for myself
>>
>>31930264
I like that, excluding the smoking part. But there are no qt 3.14´s if you are a stoned hamplanet.
>>
File: tumblr_nhl7jaSygW1rn8gxao2_500.png (206 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhl7jaSygW1rn8gxao2_500.png
206 KB, 500x678
>>31930264

I can't have sex any more without feeling unsexy.

I'm fucking sick of that.

I want to feel sexy and confident as fuck.

It's cool, I know I'm going to have sex again in the future, and I know I'm going to hang out with my friends in the future, and I know meal satisfaction is transient and temporary and that I will eat good food again.

I'm tired of not living life.

I'm tired of not being involved, of being mediocre, of not competing. I'm tired of being safe.

And personally, I'd like to be able to lift up and throw around the chick I'm fucking in any position I want and have the endurance to go for ages.

I want her gushing in fountains out from between her legs before I even touch the girl.
>>
>>31930771

AHAHAHAHAHA

See guys, this is the exact type of /fit/izen my entire post is aimed at. The sexually frustrated austist who thinks lifting will transform his broken life...how pathetic.
>>
>>31930728
>Fit girl eats toast for breakfast
>not oatz

Confirmed for not going to make it
>>
>>31930782

he obviously hasnt made it yet, so its not a good example for a fitizen.
>>
>>31930792
>hasn't made it
>good example of a /fit/izen
pick two
>>
File: ayy_lmao.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>31930821

i dont want to pick two, kind gentlesir.
>>
Gnight friends, I'll sleep easy knowing that /fit/ is by far the easiest board to troll on all of 4chan
>>
File: MahBaddah.jpg (49 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
MahBaddah.jpg
49 KB, 540x530
>>31930782

I actually just have unrealistically high standards for myself, and always have. People always comment on how hard I am on myself or how down I am on myself.

I just feel unsexy, primarily because of my genetic fat displacement (read: Man handles for miiiiiiles).

I make videogames for a living. I'm tired of that. I used to be an athlete in high school, took a break, now I want to get back into it.

Past few girlfriends have been a little tubby, so 6 months ago when I fucked this smoking hot chick with a tiny body, low bodyfat and huge knockers, I was like "Fuck, I can't complete with this.... I need to change".

And yes, I'm just starting out. But fuck me for ever trying to change, right? People can never change, right? Fuck people for trying to change, right?

No.

Fuck you.

I've changed my life in large ways before, and I know it takes large sacrifice and pain, discomfort, and stress.

And I can't wait to do it again, because I know how worth it it is.

Pic's me, yes, it's from the month I started lifting to track body progress. I'm a little tubby and definitely have my work cut out for me.
>>
>>31930782
In that post I saw a guy who wants to get out of comfort zone and be above others, and he's gonna make it. You are just mad that no one was baited as hard as you think, we are just discussing our lifting reasons now.
>>
I lift early in the morning. This leaves the rest of the day to socialize/get shitfaced drink pizza and eat beer etc.
>>
>>31930840
>>31930832

typing out paragraphs seems pretty b8'd to me m9.

I'ma give you some advice bro. That girl with the smoking hot body? She doesnt give a fuck if you're flabby. You're already fucking her. How delusional do you have to be to think that you aren't good enough for a woman that you've already conquested. This board is the manifestation of so many insecurities..I actually feel bad for some of you guys.

also why do

you talk

like this
>>
>>31930879
nah, you expected outrage and mad people, and you got honest confessions. you can't break us, we already broke ourselves to build better versions.
>>
>>31930879

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Stay in school, supermong-teir Anon.

I'ma give you some advice bro. That girl with the smoking hot body? She doesn't give a fuck if I'm flabby. I already fucked her. How delusional do I have to be to think that I'm not good enough for a woman that is literally a slut bro she banged like a bare minimum of a dude every other week, I don't feel that's that special anon and neither should you. She had a lot of issues.
>>
>>31930603
making a million isn't something to scoff at. You may not be bill gates but holy fuck thats better than what most people ever make.

be proud of yourself m8, you did very well to get there. I wana give you at pat on the back :)
>>
>>31930879

However, I will agree with you that this board does have some members with irrational insecurities. Sure, some just want to better themselves - whether they have a partner already or not - but yes, I'll level with you that there are quite a few people on here that could do with either a little more worldly experience or are looking in the wrong places.

And I break up my sentences like that to make reading easier from the point of view that they're bite-sized; more attractive to read. It becomes less a wall of text like this one. People on forums don't read things like they do in online articles. It's a lot more skimming/scanning, so on forums you get a lot of tl:dr's. Just making it a little streamlined, I don't feel there's much wrong with that. Not everyone's looking for the textbook when they ask an opinion. You can do this in verbal conversation too, same general idea.
>>
>>31930922

Those arent paragraphs broheim.

>Fuck, I can't complete with this.... I need to change"

So one second you're screaming insecurity and the next you're king pipedaddy. Which one is it, anon?
>>
>wow why isn't everybody a hedonistic piece of shit like myself??
>stop making me feel so insecure in my shitty lifestyle, jeez!

lmao OP
>>
>>31930977

>hedonistic lifestyle

/fit/ practically worships a sandnigger juicer that died of a drug overdose in a gay thai sauna
>>
Because I am never satisfied with anything and always desperately hungry for success

Becoming aware of this also made me develop a sense of pride
>>
>>31931000
/fit/ isn't one person man
>>
>>31930968

They're not, you're right, that's what I thought you were arguing. We must be misunderstanding each other, unless, of course, you're just intentionally looking for an internet cock-waving competition.

I'm not saying I'm insecure - I'm actually not sure. I just know what I want. If you wanted to know, she didn't really care about me, and that sort of hurt a little I guess, but not too much for too long. The sex was pretty empty, no connection at all. She was very distant. I wasn't kind pipedaddy at any one point, just some guy that was good enough for her at that point in time.

Do you know what you want? What is it? And, how will you get there, or what have you done to start on that road?
>>
>>31931039

I've never gotten this sort of well mannered response from terrible trolling attempts, so I'll oblige. Yes, I do know what I want. I want 3 Michelin stars at my own restaurant some day. It's the highest honor someone can receive imo. Currently I'm working in one of the top kitchens in my city, dealing with the fun yet stressful life that being a cook entails. One day it'll pay off though.
>>
>>31930264
disgusting
>>
>>31930264
I can't do things like that in moderation so I tend to avoid them altogether.
>>
File: 8ytfdz.gif (168 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
8ytfdz.gif
168 KB, 375x375
>>31930264
but if I dont life I wont be able to topple my father from the throne..

Cute maids, mead and smoking the bush comes
later friend
>>
>>31930264

You act like I have to choose. I work hard Sunday-Thursday so that I can do whatever I want on on the weekends. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>31930264
this pic always gets me
...man I'd suck those titties dry
>>
>>31931140

That's an awesome goal to have, man. I worked in hospitality for 5 years and I couldn't make the cut. That take a lot of passion, dedication, sacrifice and hard work. I know an old mate of mine who's on that road and he's always been so focused, so single-minded. He could have been anything but now he's a top-of-the-line chef. My respect goes out to you, dude, and especially because I know how hard it is to control your diet as a chef.

Your name isn't Greg, by any chance, is it?
>>
>>31930264
You have just described the failure attitude that 99% of the population has. We are building ourselves into gods.

You think you can get anywhere today being the fucking slob you have described? Go fuck yourself. The people on here have commitment, drive, passion and determination and you are filth that just grinds out a 9-5 job waiting to die.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>31930308
Based Isley, the best tripfag, has spoken
>>
>>31930264
>you'd rather leave work and go to the gym for an hour
lifting is some form of relaxation for me and its fun
>only to come home and eat shit you dont like
ehh, i only eat stuff I like, fresh cooked meal tastes much much better than some processed fast food crap
>before hitting up a qt 3.14 or some friends to go out later on?
still do that
>Do any of you actually enjoy this shit
i feel good so yes
>>
>>31931279

*le tip*
>>
I actually do all of that, so it's not a problem. 3 days a week at the gym still leaves me with 4 days party. And I'm usually done with th3 gym by like 6pm anyway which is still pretty early
>>
>>31931297
isley pls go
>>
>>31931279
couldn't have said it better
>>
>>31930336
Confirmed for neet, college student, or typical 4channer who "started up their own work and makes $80k / year working 30 hours a week."

Try going out for drinks on a wednesday night when you work 50+ hour weeks in a career that actually has responsibility.
>>
>>31930789
Confirmed for allready have ignored all your txts while she gets pounded by Mr 6 on a tuesday night for 2 hours while she dead fishes and makes him feel like he has to earn it
>>
>>31930347
a beer after a big dinner can make me bloated for the rest of the evening

a shot of gin mixed with whole milk is my favourite drink, though
>>
>>31930264
You're trying to make it sound shit on purpose.

Yes I'd rather be in great shape than a fucking pathetic little shit. I eat what I want but not whatever sugar and grease filled shit you shovel in your mouth. You're an omega male and always will be.
>>
>>31930715
i do enjoy cooking when i have more time.
your entire post boils down to.
stop liking things i don't like.
I enjoy the gym, lifting, and making progress. Keeps my depression in check and has practically cured it.
Why are you trying to make the implication that somehow eating frequently and lifting regularly means no friends?
Your'e coming off as a butthurt gourmet chef who's affronted that some people just eat food for the macronutrients.
>my gains haven't already helped change my my life completely
>you have any experience to judge from
Stay skinny/fat bobby flay
>>
>>31930264
Short term I love stuffing my face with pizza and ice cream. Unfortunately towards the end of the pizza my stomach starts hurting and the ice cream at the bottom of the tub doesn't taste quite so amazing.

The start of vegging out feels great but as it progresses it becomes painful. Same with anything that feels good.

The gym is unpleasant, especially as you get older, but hitting targets feels good, feeling strong and looking nice look good. The test and endorphin boost feel good. I also go nuts otherwise because it's my only option for physical activity. This is out of necessity as I have a back problem and the gym is the only viable solution I've come across.
>>
>>31931394
This. Weekday outing is for the unemployed, neets, or spoiled kids.
once you have work at 7/8 staying up that night coupled with drinking will kick your ass come morning
>>
>>31930264
>Going out in the middle of the week
lel getajob

But seriously, I have olympic dumbell and barbell sets at home. I lift for 30 mins a day with them, and do pullups for an hour on the bar at work.

I spend 99% of my time on /fit/ or watching cartoons :)
>>
>>31930264
Who is this semen demon?
>>
yeah, expect in reality you have no girlfriend and you don't go out.

thanks for this thread, friend.
>>
>leave work at 5/5:30
>lift
>home by 7
>cook
>eat by 7:30
>done by 8
At that point I'll either watch some TV, have friends over for a couple of hours or go to their place
>>
>>31930264
>smoking the herbal Jew
>drinking the liquid Jew
It's like you hate yourself.
>>
>>31930603
Bull fucking shit on the million.

I guy I know owns his own construction firm and sells rents out construction vehicles

He only has half a mil in the bank.

so I'm gonna correct your story

> be me 24
>want to become batman , cuz autism and my life is empty
>Imagine I make my first million at 26, selling used construction vehicles because it sounds somewhat realistic for my friends over at
chan
>go to gym and tokugawa ryu ninjutsu
>maybe a robin fuccboi but def not batman
>tfw still no gf
>parents are dissapoint and are in their right.png
>>
>>31930264
how do I obtain this kind of semen demon in my life ;_;
>>
>>31932066
>weed has any effect on your day to day life if enjoyed in moderation

same goes for drinking but it's certainly worse for you. I have a chronic disease that pot practically cures but doesn't let me drink.
Quit thinking of life in all black/white you'll die an angry bitter faggot
>>
>>31932031
>reverse image nothing
we were not meant to know anon
>>
>>31932082
DL 6pl for reps
>>
>>31932089
fak ;_;
>>
>>31930264
Trust me I wouldn't exercise if I didn't like it, I hate lifting and hence I never bother doing it, I however love cardio especially cycling. I start to feel like shit if I haven't cycled for a while. As for the food, it is a shame that you have to give beer and burgers a miss but you get used to it and soon stop missing it.
>>
>>31932123
>cyclist on /fit/

What do you get out of this place?
Genuinely curious
>>
>>31931337
>counting calories per meal
aint nobody got time for that shit. I lost 5 stones and I never counted calories per meal. Just stop eating calorie dense food.
>>
>>31932134
Nutritional advice, fat shaming.
>>
>>31930290
How do I into smoking beer?
>>
File: 844654985148321.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
844654985148321.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>31930264
Congrats OP, for making people sustain this thread so much.
>>
>>31930651
m8, no matter what the corporate literature says, Ruby Tuesday does not count as a top kitchen
>>
>>31932066
I don't even smoke weed, but it's not nearly as bad for you as you think.
Alcohol on the other hand will fuck you up long-term.
>>
File: 1332680888020.gif (1 MB, 504x280) Image search: [Google]
1332680888020.gif
1 MB, 504x280
>>31931279
>gods
>commitment, drive, passion and determination
top kek

let me fix that for you:
>being an ordinary person, perhaps a bit awkward, who participates in a fitness trend that is popular in modern society and enjoys posting on an internet forum
>>
>>31932205
>Fitness is popular
No it isn't most people don't even bother going to the gym and those that do are weekend casuals.
>>
>>31930264
>go to the gym for an hour
I can't wait to go to the gym for 2 hours and come back, eat some poached chicken breast for gains.
>>
>>31930525
No you retard

I work hard as fuck so i can eat anything under the sun and not put on weight

While your beer and vegging each day makes you fatter and shitter looking.

I can eat everything ans still look great, sorry bro, you dun goofed big time.
>>
>>31930309
Anon is wise. Health seeks health, strength seeks strength, and people who seek strength (all kinds) are the best company.
>>
>>31930264
You're implying that everyone on this board is some aspiring body builder who lifts for 3 hours and eats 5k calories of chicken, rice, and broccoli every day. That's like saying everyone on /ck/ is some aspiring chef that imports all his ingredients from France and spends 5 hours in the kitchen preparing a feast for every meal.

It's not like you can't lift just as a hobby and not have it consume your entire life. I used to spend at least 4 hours every day browsing forums, playing games, etc. It takes me 2 hours total to get to the gym, train, shower, and come back home and drink a shake. To cook some chicken, rice, and steamed vegetables I spend maybe 20 minutes in the kitchen total. After this I feel better, have more energy and confidence to go out and socialize, and also can focus better on my work. It's a chore at first to get into the routine but after a while you start to enjoy it and actually need to do it to not feel like shit. I've been away from the gym for over a month now due to travelling and just being lazy. Without working out I feel so restless and unfulfilled it's actually more enjoyable to go and train than to sit on my ass all day. In fact, I'm going to go sign up at a new gym now, see you.
>>
>>31932147
Makes sense. Was just curious. I see some other cardio only guys just seems like most of the content is lifting related
>>
File: IMG_20120723_134620.jpg (598 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120723_134620.jpg
598 KB, 1920x2560
>>31930347
know that feel
>>
>>31930525
>you forgot the part where you spend two additional hours prepping your meals.

Buy simple food needing near zero prep. You can cook well in a microwave, and (for example) you can live on nothing but meat and be healthy.
>>
I usually go to the gym, come home and eat a nutritious meal and then drink 12 beers.
>>
File: 1427918863798.jpg (66 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1427918863798.jpg
66 KB, 500x667
>>31932316

Starting Strength - not even once
>>
>>31932205
Lol actually lifting 3+ times a week and not just going casually once a week is definitely not "popular" and likely never will be
>>
>>31932310
This x1000
/thread
>>
>>31932087
Mobile user
>>
Everytime I see this picture, I get turned on.
>>
>>31930264
>130 replies
this board becomes more and more like /b/ and /v/ everyday.
>>
>>31932087
>anon delivers
http://www.vampire69blog.com/2014/06/whos-that-girl-chri5tine2006/
>>
File: tumblr_nels64g9mG1s48ibpo1_500.gif (974 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nels64g9mG1s48ibpo1_500.gif
974 KB, 500x318
>>31930912
>we already broke ourselves to build better versions.
>>
>>31932933
thanks /r/
>>
For me lifting is therapeutic. When the work day has been soul crushing and I feel alone I run to the gym and before I know it it's been 2 hours, I'm drenched in sweat and I've forgotten why I was feeling down. It's great. Plus it has the added side effect of making me look good physically.
Fatties use food to feel better. I used cardio and weights.
>>
>>31930308
>isley bullying potheads

y u do dis? q-q
>>
>>31930347
I'm right there with you. I'd be on anti depressants and fat if not for /fit/.
>>
>>31932933
>all those pictures of penetration
I just wanted a picture of her bare jugs for fuck's sake.
>>
>>31930728
Jago ftw. Dude is a brutally honest, great artist, hilarious comics, and pisses off SJWs. Makes him good in my book.
>>
I've been eating healthy for so long it feels natural now. I always feel disgusting after eating bacon sandwiches or a big pizza.
Drinking alcohol is retarded and it tastes like absolute shit, no exceptions.
>>
>>31930648

holy shit this
>>
I feel nervous and too energetic if I don't work out, much like you do before you smoke a doob or cracking a few beers.

I still drink with company, but drinking alone is pathetic, at least being addicted to exercise won't kill you as fast.
>>
>>31930346
That's bodybuilding shit. Hell I work out so i can eat more.

Man the excuses you guys come up with.
>>
>>31930264
You may not like it as you do it. And it hard. But it's much harder to stop.

Its a stress reliever, builds confidence and enables goal setting.
>>
>>31930264
My typical day:

>eat
>Go to uni
>eat
>lift
>eat
>Do homework/fuck gf/cook
>eat some more
>Work
>eat
>smoke a bowl play WoW
>eat

I enjoy having a schedule. I vegg out but only at night after I've done everything.

The satisfaction of being successful will always overcome the regret of being lazy.
>>
>>31932070
Holy fuck you're so got damn finicially retarded.

How about, just maybe, the anon with the mil invested and saved more than your "spend the money ameridumbass" friend does
>>
>>31934037
>The satisfaction of being successful will always overcome the regret of being lazy.

that's beautiful m8.
>>
>>31930264
As someone who experienced the latter for a long time, I can honestly say I prefer being /fit/. I got comfortable in my ways and had zero motivation. Pretty soon I was 23 and had no idea what my future was going to be. Got /fit/, went back to school, landed a decent job, and am now extremely happy with my life.
>>
>>31932933

She kind of looks like Janice from Friends. Now I'm imagining that laugh echoing out of her anus.

>Not sure if want
>>
>>31930525
>break raw eggs, add honey, stir it up, drink that shit
>2 minutes
>buy veggies and eat them raw
>1 minute
>make a salad and eat it
>5 minutes
>fry some motherfucking chicken
>10 minutes
>drink a glass of milk
>30 seconds
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>31930347
you sound like a bitch
>>
>>31930264
Yes. When I don't workout, my energy drops and my mood changes. I stopped going to the gym for over a year after I moved and got a new job. I got depressed, never wanted to do anything, and had zero energy. I finally forced myself to get back to the gym after seeing a therpist and after a week of lifting and running I felt amazing - better than the Wellbutrin I was put on to help with the depression. I'm off my meds now and couldn't feel better.
>>
>>31930264
>Smoking weed and drinking every day

You do that on the weekends.
>>
File: 1427224827481.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427224827481.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>31930264
>smoke a bowl

stopped reading there. Sounds like you're a massive faggot who hasn't discovered that weed is really the shittiest drug out there.
>>
File: 1429092333134.jpg (23 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1429092333134.jpg
23 KB, 625x626
>>31930264
dude, the gym is 1 - 1.5 hours a day. Fuck that shit, you retarded? I go to the gym, get ripped so I feel good and can hit on 10/10 that love my abs and pecs while smoking beer and drinking weed or whatever. 1.5 hours 5 days a week, it's really, really, not that much.

You may pussy out if you want to, I will stay and push my limits because that is what I want to do.

also fuck you OP you made me reply
>>
>>31937234
That better have 30 min of cardio in it.

I cant workout 5-6 days a week doing 10-15 hrs consistently for a month without breaking down my joints. Then again. Im cutting crazy
>>
>>31930264
I do it all. Smoke weed, drink beer, eat healthy, eat shitty, pump iron, run miles, play vid games, wear out sofas, hot wife does same.

It's all in your head.
>>
>>31932933
You are a noble anon
>>
>>31930679
I've never noticed before, but why is Michigan labeled WI in this pic?
>>
>>31930308
Based Isley
>>
>>31930264

Well yeah, it's just like something that interests me and I find fun, man.

Also

>Implying I eat hit I don't like
>Implying I don't hang out with people because I go to the gym an hour and a half of the day 4 days a week
>Implying being physically fit hasn't given me much more energy and confidence to go out and enjoy social gatherings and get laid

I do the same shit I did before I worked out I just am more together now and people don't try to fuck with me.
>>
>>31930264
But i actually like eating my chickun and beans in the evening.
Keep DYELing, brah, makes it easier on all of us. :^)
>>
>>31930264
I would theoretically like to be a lazy shit, but I've lived long enough to know that when I do that I feel like shit and become depressed. Struggling with lifting makes me feel more regular, even if I'm still weak as shit.
>>
>>31932149
In Neverland
>>
this is keeping me alive
>>
>>31930308

Don't feed the troll
>>
>>31930264
After 6 months of eating clean, no cheat days whatsoever, i no longer feel the urge to eat junk food, and even fucking oats with water are delicious to me. Most of first wold people are addicted to salt, sugar and fat.
>>
>>31930264
I lift first thing in the morning
>wake up
>go gym with gf
>sauna together then shower
>both go to work
>get into work (before others) and clock in
>eat breakfast at my desk
>check out the news, watch youtube or something
>hear car pulling up for next person getting in to clock in (director, he doesn't clock in but her checks who is putting what hours in)
>I make coffee
>"Cheers Anon your'e a dedicated employee, always the first one in"
>boss is a marathon runner, doesn't go to my gym but likes talking to me about fitness
>easy 15 minutes talking about recovery benefits of cardio, nutrition, lifting, work, anything
>start work and enjoy muscle ache
>eat whole chicken for lunch because gains
>watch manlets and fat women get mad jelly because they don't understand how I eat so much and look better than them
>go home
>switch on xbone
>put dinner in the oven
>play vidya
>eat rounded dinner with gf when she gets home (generic meat + steamed veggies)
>chill out together, sometimes she just relaxes with me while I play vidya or she plays on her DS thing
>go to sleep

Honestly, going gym in the morning is the best thing I ever did, weight room is empty, if anyone is there they are serious lifters and will happily spot you, cardio machines are free should you want to use them and it's better to look forward to the gym than despise getting up for work.

Did I also mention that my home, work and gym are all within 500 yards of one another?
>>
>>31930525
>two additional hours to cook simple food
>>
>>31930357
That's the most accurate thing I've read on here
>>
>>31930509
most underrated comment.
>>
>>31932933
thank you kind sir may the gains be with you
>>
>>31930264
>crash out on your couch, smoke a bowl and drink a few beers before hitting up a qt 3.14 or some friends to go out later on
That's what weekends are for, you know. It's the reason why normalfags are always fucking hyped and fired up for Friday.
>>
>>31939947
>cooking simple food
Peasant.
>>
>only to come home and eat shit you don't like

So eat shit you do like. If it still doesn't taste good, guess what - you cooked it poorly. lrn2cook
>>
>>31930648

>Trying to look like you work for a living
Lumberjack wannabe accountant fuccbois need to get out
>>
>>31930264
beer?

whats the fucking point of drinking something that cant give u alcohol poisoning
>>
>>31930264
You sound like a young person

Yes everyone wants to do that at least i do and i have and it makes you unhappy and fat
>>
>>31930336

> this is what people with boring fit culture lives say

No its what people with full time jobs say you fucking loser.
>>
>>31940886
Right? Heroin is where it's at
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.