[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us your feels and maybe we can helo you improve. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 14
File: 1395191463522.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1395191463522.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
Tell us your feels and maybe we can helo you improve.

What's going on, bros?
>>
>tfw date with qt grill next week
It's my first one ever guys what the fuck do I do
>>
I just don't think I'm a Christian anymore. I stopped believing it after thinking about it for a while, and it really has made my life shittier. My parents are devout and always want me to be my best, and I feel guilty as shit for being a closet nonbeliever. I feel like the world is more cruel now, and I wish I just kept on going to church and not thinking otherwise. Life is a lot worse now that I have "lost faith", and it also feels like I have less purpose.
>>
>>29069408
Dont worry about it
>>
>>29069426
lol
>>
>>29069445
sad feels when you're born into the church then get a dose of reality.
>>
>>29069434
I'm worrying a good deal but trying not to.
>>
>>29069426
God loves you bro
God loves you all bros
(srs)
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 400x489
>>
Well, no one can help with this but it is funny.

Take photos on computer, think I look average at best. Get photo taken with ipad or whatever the fuck they are.

"Why is this flipped, it looks weird as"

It's not flipped, the photos I've been taking on my computer are, I just haven't noticed.

Turns out I'm way below average with a terribly asymmetrical face, haha. Oh, well.
>>
>>29069426
Hey man I've been there too. It takes a while to move on, especially because your mind will instinctively feel religious guilt. Your purpose though is whatever the fuck you want it to be. Get that 500 lb deadlift if you haven't already, be that hot new tech startup, buy an Audi R8, save a bunch of kids from cancer, do whatever you want brah
>>
>>29069480
Yea been working pretty hard in undergrad and making decent strength gains. It's less the purpose thing I think and more the disconnect I feel with friends and family.
>>
>>29069491
All your friends are strongly religious too?
>>
>>29069497
Yea a decent amount. Many of my friends were raised in the church, even the ones from my school.
>>
I'm here bro, Friday night drinking at a bar in Dallas alone
>>
I was with this girl for about 10 months First love, first girlfriend, first fuck and everything was great.
Bout the 9 month mark, when she's coming home from vacation she decides to tell me she doesnt love me anymore. That was mid-august. Since then it's just been a rollercoaster of getting close to her again only to have her push me away again.
It sucks cuz I want to be the one pushing her away, and make her miss me, but I enjoy every second I get to talk to her cuz she was my only best friend too.

Help me with my feels /fit/ pls.
>>
File: 1410296663246.jpg (13 KB, 519x464) Image search: [Google]
1410296663246.jpg
13 KB, 519x464
So I've been talking to this chick for a while, and she works two jobs so she's always busy. But, we still send a few texts / snaps per day (light-hearted, flirty shit, she knows I think shes a QT). And I already asked her out, but she had to cancel plans that day (work unexpectedly called her in last minute), so when should I attempt for it again?
>>
File: ayylmao.png (4 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
4 KB, 645x773
>>29069408
>>29069455
>yfw she flakes
>>
File: 1399233052153.jpg (17 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
1399233052153.jpg
17 KB, 500x317
>>29069381
My poops have lately been oscillating between small little things and normal sized. Today I had a flat looking poop. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning and I'm concerned that they're going to tell me I have an ass full of cancer. My dad died of cancer at 50, and my mother has had
Crohn's/IBS and all that for ages. I myself had an upper endoscopy and while I haven't had the results yet (been a few months and I've been too busy to follow up), they did tell me that my intestines were smooth in spots, which would explain the absorption issues I've been having.

I know it's probably just something like celiac/IBS/UC/whatever, but the fact that ass cancer is on the table is worrisome. Too much shit I haven't done
>>
tl;cbfw'ing:
>know grill
>end up getting close
>bitch out on making a move when I last saw her because social anxiety and spaghetti with meatballs
>lose contact
>facebook msgs me about 5 months ago
>she had a mental health episode (as did I by coincidence, though differently)
>made to move in with family (for safety I guess)
>now many, many thousands of km away
>tfw probably will never see again
>tfw after trying to let her escape my mind for ages I realize I completely love her
>tfw I think she's trying to make it known she likes me too

waht do /fit/. this is by far the hardest i've been dealt to by life.
>>
>>29069480
This mother fucked didn't understand your feel. I know how you feel. I used to be into my religion big time and it seemed being around those people even though what they believe is crazy still made me feel like at least they were doing aometho g , however ridiculous, to make the world more peaceful. That's guilt bro . I think if you did something to help humanity you wouldn't feel so guilty and alone! Find! Like minded non religious people that want peace and want a good world too without religion.
>>
File: 1411620248914.jpg (49 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1411620248914.jpg
49 KB, 640x560
>>29069528
You are a playing a mighty dangerous game her son. Your entire foundation is solely upon her
>>
>>29069559
Been bleeding from the bumhole?

If not, highly unlikely it's cancer.
>>
>>29069381

I'm 5'7 at 19 years old and I'm really afraid I won't be growing any taller.

Shit tears me up.
>>
>tfw met grill and we were hitting it off really well
>tfw she would text me constantly and it was gr8
>tfw she hasn't replied to me in 3 days

why
>>
>>29069528
thats the worst bro, sorry, just move on and improve yourself, if she comes crawling back then there might be options you can take but right now you need to make her dead to you. Get angry not sad
>>
Been into fitness since I was a kid. Have an awesome father who lifted weights with me when I was young. After high school I really got into it and now three years later I'm packing on decent muscle.
Find great passion with strengthening my body. Feels great man.
However, social norms are against me and even though I usually say fuck society and social image... it still gets to me.
Most people find women with muscles to be unattractive....makes me feel insecure. hurts
>>
>>29069381
>Athlete in highschool, bretty gud, stuff going for me besides that
>Top of my shit, terrible social skills, absolute garbage tier. Like one friend who keeps me in the loop
>Try out for comp. D1 uni, injure myself horribly in the process. Oneitis that I'd had since I was 14 rejects me after a painfully drawn out process where I acted beta as shit.
>"friends" abandon me
>Become simultaneously better at females and worse at life in general
>Lose my ability, physicality and physique
>Become friendless alcoholic with little going for him who fantasizes about suicide on a daily basis

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>29069524
I bet you're in uptown faggot

Come to oak cliff or deep ellum where the real bros are at
>>
File: 1405894484464.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1405894484464.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>29069580
she found someone better
>>
>>29069577
I have in the past, but I suspect it was from the hemorrhoids I gave myself from taking adderall and not drinking water (never do this). Trying to pass an obstinate, baked potato sized shit puts the integrity of one's virgin asshole into jeopardy. If I'd known what would've happened, I would've taken my chances with shoving an immersion blender up my ass to break the poop up. Haven't had any ass blood since then though.
>>
>>29069580

Iktf man. Dated this qt for a week or so, shit is great. Next thing I know I dont see her for a month because all these excuses she makes which sound like bullshit. Believe me, just drop her and if she text you back dont answer it. Move on man, for your sake please take my advice. Any other /fit/izen in the same situation do the same
>>
>>29069606
Dark or bright red?
>>
>tfw 21
>tfw want to move out but no way I could without going into debt

I'm at Uni so I can't work often. Currently I make under 1000 a month, but I have $440 of bills a month ($200/month for car, $180/month insurance $60/month cell) WITHOUT rent/electricity/internet/food

Someone should just kill me
>>
>be 18 yr old senior
>nothing but used up sloots in school
>qt 3.14 freshman
>Feels when you must resist fresh meat
>>
>>29069600
Fuck off pepe, nobody wants your shit
>>
>>29069626
Kiwi/Oz fag?
>>
>>29069645
Canada, m80
>>
>>29069647
Oh, same thing, really.
>>
>tfw lifting for 4 months on cut because fat
>lifts go up slightly but still weak as fuck
>still fat but decide to bulk because want to be stronk as fuck
>lifts barely go up after 2 weeks bulking

they said noobgains and eat more to get stronger. I've lost 130 lbs in the last 2 years constantly cutting so I figured it wouldn't hurt to go on a slight bulk and actually get stronger. Should I be eating more? give it time? stats:27 m 210lbs bench 5x5 120lbs. squat: 5x5 245lbs. deadlift:1x5 230lbs. ohp 5x5 85lbs
>>
>>29069616
Bright. The source was right at the exit. The blood didn't worry me because it was always preceded by a familiar "oops, way too dehydrated for this giant shit I'm taking" feeling. If it was dark or tarry I would've been in the ER immediately
>>
>>29069662
Oh, there you go.

You know what it was, it wasn't cancer. Doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful with your family history, though.
>>
File: 1401295896228.gif (2 MB, 481x320) Image search: [Google]
1401295896228.gif
2 MB, 481x320
>>29069656
Are you really really pushing yourself? Are you getting enough protons? Are you counting calories? Take vitamins and ZMA too.
>>
>freshman in uni
>qt girl lives on the floor above mine
>worked up the balls to knock on her door a few days ago
>asked her if she wants to go watch this open mic with me at a coffee shop on campus
>"sure let me finish my hw"
>have a good time with her, she has a great personality and really is beautiful
>a few days later
>watching a horror movie in the dorm lounge with a bunch of people
>she's obviously flirting with another guy
>walking back from the gym earlier tonight
>notice her and the guy walking around together
>dude's a manlet but has massive confidence
>tfw they're probably fucking right now
>tfw 19yo kissless virgin
>tfw not even ugly or autistic
Why do I even try.
>>
>>29069528
Bro I'm in Dallas on walnut and Harry Hines Mexican bar
>>
File: 1395714494781.jpg (53 KB, 603x607) Image search: [Google]
1395714494781.jpg
53 KB, 603x607
>>29069676
Thanks for listening to a stranger talk about his leaky pipes and busted ass anon. I hope you make it
>>
>>29069683
absolutely, i'm near failure on a lot of my lifts/last reps/sets. getting 180-200g protein and 3k calories per day. On low carb though, been thinking that might be an issue. Under 100g most days because I did keto for the past year and don't want to go back to a high carb diet. Been looking into targeted or cyclical keto but those seem to be more for actual athletes than noobs like me.
>>
>was computer-chair obese
>now about 6-8 months away from ultimate strength goals
>1/2/3/4 for 5 at 185
>see changes every day
>still feel as fat as the day I started

how do you deal with the dysmorphia?
>>
>>29069697
So you're in the strip club district, alone at a Mexican bar.

I wouldn't want to hang with you either, terrible taste.
>>
whenever I try to do shit that makes me happy my brain gets filled with "what ifs" its seriously such a shitty mindset, its like im trying to prepare for every single situation when its obviously not fucking possible.

also does anyone else get a feeling of like anxiety randomly and then when you try to think why youve got it it goes away. i swewar my brain is fuking stupid fuck
>>
>>29069697
Omw from CT
>>
>>29069381
I'm trying to get back into shape, I'm still very far from my goal but I've made a huge progress so far but damn believing I wasted 6 years getting larger (I'm 26 now) and larger makes me thing about all the QT's that flirted with me and shit when I was at the uni, I still don't know why I let myself grow so much.

My father always warned me when I stopped exercising. He basically told me:

>My family is naturally fat, but we have always being runners so there was no problem.Your mother's family is composed of skinny lazyasses so there was no problem. and here you are a lazy fat ass.

how fucking true that was, how the fuck I let myself go from 179 lbs to 300 lbs (I'm 5'10'') in five years? now I've got not enough time as before so I'm sacrificing my masters degree forcing time to work out. I was 300 lbs in April 2013 and I'm now 253, I changed eating habits a year ago and I stopped losing weight just for that at 271 lbs. so I started hitting the gym a month ago, after a cousin of mine died because of her fatness (she was around 400+ lbs, 32 years old, her heart just fucking gave up) It seems the road ahead is still long and far from where I'm standing. It's fucking depressing, I get why all the fat bitches try to force their acceptance shit, because they won't deal with this, they just want to convince themselves they are happy the way they are, I refuse to accept that fallacy but somtimes I wish I had someone to talk about this, but my insecurities had made me lose ties with all the people that met me the way I was before, and all the people I met recently sees no problem with me, they accept me as I am because that's how they met me, they think this is my normal state and that I can't do nothing to fix it, they won't understand this pain...
>>
>>29069699
I have tum tum problems myself so I know all about that shit.
>>
>>29069637
Bruh. I know that feel. Was in theatre in highschool and during a dance show we did, this freshman got a super huge crush on me and told me how much she liked me and all this shit. She was pretty cute, was actually a year older than most freshman so i actually thought about, but ultimately decided not to lead her on and do anything. She was a good little religious girl too, didnt even like to cuss. May seem bad, but I would sometimes think about how it would feel to ruin her with sex and drugs.
>>
I actually succeeded with a girl on OKcupid. We went on a first date where we hugged hi and bye and she likes me and is interested in a second date. She's not slutty.. shes smart and funny... basically I don't want to fuck this up by pushing too hard. Whats the goal in the second date? Kiss?
>>
>>29069697
>>29069728
prepare for buttsex
>>
I'm 27 and I've never had a girlfriend (well except a couple of internet relationships but they don't count). I've never even kissed a girl. I've never approached a woman because I don't think I'm good enough. I lie in bed every night and think imagine what it would be like to bury my dick in a girl that I love and loves me. But it's not just sex. I just want someone to love and someone to love me, not just see me as a friend or brotherly figure. As it is, I've given up on ever finding love and live life as if I'll be an old bitter male spinster. Not looking forward to my family asking me why I haven't found a girl when I'm in my 40s and 50s. They probably already think I'm gay.
>>
>>29069725
I own the bar lmao
>>
>>29069770
Post a picture.

Are you cute?
>>
>>29069779
No, I'm not cute. And I don't take pictures.
>>
>>29069785
bro I have seal-level face scarring and even I made it at 30. Just fucking work hard on yourself. Get rid of the fucking flab and work on your hair and clothes. It's VERY achievable and you shouldn't think it's not for you. It's for you. You just have to make it happen.
>>
>>29069656
If your goal is to lose weight, and you are doing that we'll, then don't beat yourself up over strength or muscle. You lost 130lb man, you are the fucking man. Keep going with your weight loss as primary goal until you are happy with the weight you are at, then start your bulk
>>
>>29069770
You are me. Except for the imagining all that romantic stuff. I used to. But I feel so tired of thinking that way that I just stopped. I still feel that I want to be with someone, that I don't want to be lonely anymore. I just tell myself I better get used to being with ME. I don't know if it's truly working but I don't want to be a needy piece of shit if I ever do get the balls to talk to women and the luck to find a decent one.
>>
>>29069408
Just be yourself. That's really all that should happen

>>29069426
Don't know that I'll ever turn from my faith, but just tell them. If they seriously love you they'll understand. They may spend some time trying to answer your doubts, but if you keep level headed with them about it then they'll accept it (assuming they really are devoted to the Christian attitude)

>>29069532
Whenever dude. Balls in your court

>>29069562
Get over her is the shortest answer.

>>29069593
>most people
That very heavily depends on who it is. Guys into fitness tend to find fitter girls more attractive. I know I've started noticing more fit girls now that I've gotten into lifting

>>29069656
Make sure you're getting enough protein. Otherwise it just takes time. Looks like your squat is progressing nicely though

>>29069688
Alpha up and ask her on a real date or forget about her
>>
>>29069772
>business owner
>posting on 4chan
Maybe, lol... You probably just feel like shit for getting called out. Either way, you probably need to grow up. Mexican bitches are easy, especially if you speak the language and own a business. Lemme guess... 450 lbs?
>>
>>29069727
>>29069727
The anxiety is natural. Reasoning yourself out of it is good. Also, what ifs are more often conquered by taking that chance and finding out
>>
how did no PMO effect those that actually tried it ITT?
>>
>>29069727
I used to have this a lot. I found the shut off switch for my brain. That little fucker has helped me out a lot, but it has also cost me a lot of opportunities. I don't have any problems locking that shit up for a while if I need to. Just turn it off.
>>
>>29069770
You're standards are probably way too high for someone as fat and pathetic as you.

Look for a solid 5/10 and watch some tutorial vids on eating pussy.
>>
>>29069727
You just answered your own question. Sounds like you have anxiety m8. Go to a psychiatrist
>>
So the other day I went to coffee with a girl and we got on pretty well (I think) How do I ask her out?

pls respond
>>
>>29069859
No I'm 155lbs 5'6"" master race, lol. you might not like it Chicano bro. And im not like 100% owner but I sure as hell put the most money in.I will say it's lonely when you choose to have standards in the friends category.
>>
>>29069868
yeh man youre definetly right. what i just hate the most is that i can never seem to calm down my mind if that makes sense. like i always gotta be thinking or doing something i cant just chill and focus on one thing.
>>
>>29069897
You don't.

Going out on dates is for 16 year olds and sad old fucks.

Ignore her phonewise, and next time you see her, go for some soft petting and set up your first kiss.

Honestly you sound friendzoned already, better luck next time - don't be such a beta
>>
>>29069933
>friendzoned

Into le garbage
>>
>>29069885
How do I turn it off? I can reason through the anxiety but I can never just turn it off and not give a fuck about it.
>>
>>29069911
>standards in the friends category
>posting on 4chan while alone at the bar on a Friday night
You realize how sad you sound?

Btw I'm not "Chicano" (who says that anyways, 40 year olds?) I'm a 6'5 200 lb white guy with a gf from matehuala, San Luis Potosí...
>>
>>29069593
you're probs gone but there's this big, strong girl who i mire at my college gym. i think she was benching a bit over 1 plate the other day. i think she's hot as fuck, but i'm also a /fit/izen so take that with a grain of salt. she still has a womanly figure, so as long as you have that going and you don't look like a man, then i'd say you should chin up!
>>
>>29069850
>Get over her is the shortest answer.
o-ho right the fuck in the feelers
>>
Im a virgin and I feel like complete shit after I cum even after wet dreams. Not emotionally but physically my brain doesnt work right as in I cant think and I get depressed and filled with anxiety in social situations. I also get really heavily fatigued and have trouble convincing myself to do normal and tasks.
This clears up about a week after I cum, but unfortunately I tend to go months while feeling like this with small breaks in between. I'm scared guys I really just dont know what to do about it anymore...
>>
I think I might be scared of girls. I finally got tinder, messaged a girl, she was receptive, we set up to meet for dinner tonight, and I blew it off and blocked her because I got nervous/didn't think it'd go right
>>
>>29069995
I guess my issue is that I feel like I will eventually have to restrict something I'm passionate about.
But thanks for the encouragement anon
>>
I'm chubby and I fucking hate it. I started lifting a couple months ago and the only thing I've progressed in significantly is squats. I have made a little progress by lofting but now I look even fatter. What can I do?
>>
>>29069980
Lmao I'm 27btw, ok tough guy, well you don't understand someone trying to better themselves in the world of finance requires sacrifice. I don't know where the hell your girlfriend comes from I bet she's Dark. Also, maybe your white friends think less of you cause you can't get a girl your own race.
>>
>>29070073
lol fuck you.
>>
>>29070099
I don't even have aesthetic pics on my facebook, I wasn't expecting it. I thought I was being tricked again
>>
>>29070090
cardio

fuck, can't you internet?
>>
>>29070091
>27 yo
>bar owner
>tfwnogf posting on 4chan
>alone on Friday night
No, my white friends are high fiving me for having such a fine ass caramel skinned sweetheart.

Nice that you view your own race as inferior, ladies love that.
>>
File: jE2iT91.jpg (29 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
jE2iT91.jpg
29 KB, 300x450
>>29069770
Wait it out for 3 years and become a wizard. I believe in you.
>>
What's good to do for cardio? I know that's a pretty dumb question but is it as simple as just jogging a shitload or what?
>>
>>29070131
You think you've snagged a hot piece of ass lol you probably scrapped the bottom of the barrel . Funny that I know A proper Grade A Latina would not go for you over another Latin guy 100% unless she is using you.
>>
>>29070153
Hills, up and down a good 20 or so times.
100 meter sprints, all out. do about 10-12
>>
What can I do inside of a gym?
>>
>>29069426
Do you believe in hell?

Also have you done anything to preserve your faith; ie read Scripture, fellowship, serve/love others?
>>
>>29069381

Dealing with the fact that I may have celiac disease and that a GF diet may be my only way out of these terrible symptoms.
>>
>>29070209
>Do you believe in hell
Not Christian and you ask that question. ..
That reading comprehension skill. Instead of worrying about his religion work on your reading skills.
>>
>>29070161
Too bad there are no women "using" you.

I had so much sex these last two weeks I had to stay home alone tonight to wash my disgusting sweat and vag juice covered bed sheets.

She's begging for the D and I'm doing chores. Alpha as fuck, no needy faggotry here lol
>>
>>29069381

5'6" manlet also cheated on loving gf now gotta break it off because of them bad feels.
>>
>>29069426
Nonbeliever here, but maybe start going back to church and see if you can't rekindle that belief
>>
>>29070238
Sure.. your trying to hard now.. but.. whatever you say. Now what else do you have going for you besides what your parents have layed out? Lol
>>
>>29070237
"I just don't think I'm Christian anymore."
What's to not get?
>>
>>29070248
How do you have sex with multiple girls?
>>
>>29070248
Don't do it bro we 5'6" gotta get it while the getting is good sure as helll won't be like that forever
>>
>>29070258

"How" how or "why" how?

>>29070264

I can't help it man...my conscious is killing me. Granted she's hella far away so she's probably also had someone else but still.
>>
>>29070275
>"How" how
This one
>>
>>29070258
Women generally like men who are already committed. I'm not even kidding or trying to be a sexist pig, it's be true through and through IME. When I'm single I get lolnopussy. When I'm in a relationship (and the girls know it) I get gals propositioning me left and right.

I think it has something to do with wanting something they can't have (same reason why drug use is worse during prohibition) and the assumption that the man in a relationship is capable of committing in some capacity.
>>
>>29069755
Don't make it a goal. It will be all you have on your mind for the whole date, which will make you fuck it up. Be calm, have a good time, and if a kiss is in order at the end of the date, then it will happen. Kisses and fucks are not goals, but rewards.
>>
File: 1406897236141.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1406897236141.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>tfw go out to the mall with parents, some some time with them
>head to food court for some food
>decide to have a burger, havnt had on in months
>2 grills in front of me one fat, the other a 7/10
>standing in the back waiting for food, just looking around waiting.
>eyes end up my mom whos turned around and then shouts "GET CLOSER"
parents always fucking do this shit, they think it's not weird to chat up strangers anywhere anytime. I get if you're at a club but fuck their 80s mentality
>>
>>29070277

Tinder, bars, clubs, hitting on girls at work. I'm relatively shameless.
>>
>>29070283
Women will never make sense to me.
>>
>>29070306
>going out on purpose to find girls to fuck
why have a gf?
>>
>>29070289

You're either underage or have a fucking depressing life where your mother encourages you to talk to women as a grown man.
>>
>>29070339

You think you have a connection with them until a year and a half has passed. The relationship gradually slips into domesticity. Then you attempt to live with them and realize they're unbearable but still have feelings for them. Then you realize a LDR isn't worth the hassle but you don't want to deal with the break up more or less.
>>
>>29070254
Shit, I wish. I could really use a better car than what I have now.

Graduated high school AND college (that I paid for) ...tell me why all I got from them was two cheesy letters...
>>
I had a root canal today and the entire left side of my face is currently in agony
>>
>>29070359
I-I'm 19
>>
>20
>about to start 3rd year in college, can graduate this year if I do all my classes
>0 friends and social skills
>get my first job as cashier during summer
>get D+ in summer physiology class because poor time management with work and not even interested in major
>feeling extremely overwhelmed already when school begins at all the work
>have to take the MCAT after they make it harder this year because shitty planning
>going to quit my job despite working less than 90 days
>wasting time in college because no interest or effort made in class material and no networking or research or extracurriculars

what kind of jobs are there to get
>>
>>29070362
It's ok it's a good lesson to learn, no one's gonna give you shit in the real world you gotta work , work, sacrifice, work and then you get the money ,power, bitches
>>
>>29070369
Then tell your parents to stahp
>>
i'm turning 24 in a month, kissless, handholdness, creepy guy who's 5'10'' and 230 lbs. can't grow a beard. i fucking suck at lifting (can barely rep 2 pl8 on bench, can't do deadlift or squat since i fucked up my right knee on a hike).

should i should kill myself?
>>
>>29070448
Do you have a job?
>>
>>29070448
No
>>
I've got no friends. It's homecoming week and all I can do is scroll down my facebook page and look at all the people out having the time of their life making memories, while I sit here looking at bootleg snapchat pictures. How do you make new friends without it being super fucking awkward?
>>
>>29070473
lel forgot that part

no, i'm a student though
>>
>>29070477
No idea man
>tfw social anxiety
>tfw depression
>tfw introverted perma cacoonmode shut-in
>tfw only friend is a remainder of the same peer group I had 7 years ago
>>
>>29070489
>tfw are you me

i only have 1 real friend atm, and i made that friend in second grade (16 years ago, fuck)
>>
>tfw my gf's ignoring my texts again
I should end it because she's at uni and we hardly see each other any more and I get way more negativity than positivity out of this. I'm paranoid she's cheating on me cos there's no way I would find out unless she told me but I don't wanna end it because I really love her
>>
>>29070511
>she's cheating on me
>rolls dubs
>dubs of truth

sorry anon, you know what's up. it'll just be worse the longer you drag it out
>>
>>29069850
>just be yourself
goddammit you faggot advice like this can get you killed let alone trying to manage a date
>>
>>29069850
>Just be yourself.
jus b urself :^)
>>
>>29070531
>>29070537
lol worst advice ever, but you see it all the time

it's like, i've tried "just being myself" for fucking my whole life, and it's never worked. i'm asking what to do because being myself is a fucking fools errand
>>
>>29070487
How do you get to the age of 24 without having sex or making out with a girl - much less, holding hands?

You wasted the best years of your life being a fatass who is so beta he can't even grow a neckbeard.
>>
On a bar and about to smoke a bowl feeling pretty numb ya I'm getting dumb swagger acting foul roofie up my absinthe before I stagger out
>>
File: 1402256109259.jpg (8 KB, 209x234) Image search: [Google]
1402256109259.jpg
8 KB, 209x234
>>29070571
>he can't even grow a neckbeard.
easy there turbo, i got a fucking extreme neckbeard brah

the rest is so true it's fucking killing me though
>>
>>29070586
stay away from girls brah they'll only break your heart
>>
>>29070590
what do i do then? i'm getting tired of jerking off brah
>>
>>29070598
get aesthetic fuck sluts
>>
>>29070283
it's because being in a relationship indicates that another girl has found something in you worth committing to, meaning that you have something that other girls will find worth to commit to.
>>
>>29070590
Heartbreak makes you stronger. Every time I have had my heart broken, I came out so much better once I was over it.
>>
>>29070571
lol at least he's not a trip faggot
>>
>>29070556
I don't even understand what it means
>>
>>29069381

>meet girl in psych ward
>try to avoid her
>she latches onto me
>fall for her hard
>she becomes bright spot of my existence
>we move apart after discharge (5 hours distance)
>she grows distant
>I act bipolar and clingy
>she grows more distant
>she tries to kill herself via overdose last week
>haven't heard anything in 8 days

She's goooooooooooone forever man

>tfw ready to kill myself again
>tfw only thing that made me happy
>tfw planning to slit throat as soon as I pull 600
>>
>>29070647
it's not designed for people who are failures at life. it's for people who have achieved something, then feel the need to compensate for it by changing their attitude to a more "ideal" one despite the fact that your attitude got you there in the first place.

an example would be acting normal and getting a date with a really qt gril, then feeling you need to impress her on the date so you rock up in a leather jacket and shit, act like a dickhead and all of that, when you copped the date in the first place by being yourself.
>>
I got aesthetic and all the chicks I work with want my dick and I know it'd be stupid to shit where I eat

> tfw you work for a dispensary in Colorado
> tfw all the "bud tenders" are hot chicks
> tfw you are the head-grower so they all think you're god
> tfw fucking any of them would be unprofessional
> tfw I dated the GM of the dispensary Dr 2 yrs before we both started working here and everyone knows so they want my D even more since shes the hottest of them all

Yet I can't meet women outside of work cuz I do 60 hrs a week... and spend the rest of my time lifting, needing my introvert wind-down-time to browse the net, and sleeping
>>
>>29070666

Forgot to mention her cell phone is out of service

>no idea what's going on
>>
>Be me
>Someone mirin' squats(only 250lbs but it's above average at my gym)
>He ask me to spot him
>Spot him
>Back to my last set, he spots me
>Lose balance, fail set. Aww fuck bye.
>>
>>29070674
this guy's kinda right,
why people say just be yourself is to remind you that she's just a person, and so are you, you're either going to like each other or not, its not a performance thing, just go in there and be yourself, and then if she doesn't like you, than fuck her, it wasn't gonna work in the long run anyway.

Really, the only time the whole being yourself thing isn't the right answer is when you just wanna fuck the chick.
>>
>>29070674
makes sense
but why do normalfags always say it to me?
>>
>>29070707
because it is used a lot, taught in schools under muh self esteem bubblewrap pack and is perceived as a lot nicer to say. Funnily enough, telling someone to not change despite the fact that whatever they're doing is clearly not working for them and is causing anguish is seen as nicer than telling them to stop doing what they're doing, and change to improve.
>>
>tfw high lat insertions
>tfw high quad insertions
>never aesthetic

life is suffering
>>
>tfw I don't know if I have Klinefelter's Syndrome or a hormonal imbalance
>tfw gains in the gym aren't too great.
>tfw doctor has told me my bloodwork is fine but my body is shaped so differently than other males (I store my fat predominantly in inner thighs and butt).
>tfw idk how to feel
>>
>>29070666

not sure if serious
>>
>>29069600
Not that guy but why do we all try to impress others by being mean to people on this site? Like, why?

I mean, trolling can be fun, but if it's just like a simple thing like your post why even bother?

Why?
>>
>>29070666
nice trips but seek mental help again or something bro
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 612x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 612x534
I let myself get used and nearly become a dependent by someone, all because I doubted my own skills and competence in life. So now I'm going to own my business and move on. Things are looking up.
>>
>>29070666
>666

Cryptic. I think you should follow through anon it's meant to be
>>
>>29070666

satanic trips

>not good
>>
>go to gym after 1week off
>leg I broke when I was really young is playing up during squats
>wrist I fractured when I was in my teens is playing up during bench
>go home after shitty gym sesh

I'm not going to make it.
>>
>>29070754

Well fuck

Cut ends November 13th. Hopefully I'll pull 6 pl8 by then.

I guess I'll drive up there and try to find her before slitting my throat.
>>
>>29070742
>being mean
You wanna hear the truth or be coddled like a babby sucking at mommas teat?
>>
>>29070742
it's a pretty high possibility breh
>>
>>29070763
>You wanna hear the truth or be coddled like a babby sucking at mommas teat?
what the fuck do you think i want, bitch
>>
how to jump higher bros?
>>
>>29070771

I can only jump about 32-33" standing, but I'm white as fuck.

I think the following helped

>squats (max squat is just over double bodyweight)
>box jumps
>power cleans
>>
>>29070755
Never said it wasn't anon.
>>
The dude I had sort of feels for told me he met a girl he really likes and is keen to see where it goes with them. I knew this was coming and that I'd blown my chance with him because I am crazy bitch, but it still feels like a little kick in the gut. I need to know how accept this and move on.

Also feel like my weight loss progress isn't going fast enough despite the scales telling me I'd lost another kg. I'm worried I'm training wrong too, by not having some fancy routine like everyone else seems to have. I go in, do the lifts I like (basically SS with some other shit), and do cardio twice a week on off days.

Worried my life is going nowhere and that I'll end up alone.
>>
>>29070771
predominantly, lose weight

then the best way to get good at jumping is by jumping. honestly squats have done shit for my vertical, but i never got up to 2x bw either. maybe there's a magic number to hit where after that you get nigger hops
>>
>>29070762

Eliot Rodger mode activated
>>
>>29070770
Okay, I never said that. What that other anon said was an assumption. It could e true, or not but to post it purposely for the intent of making that other anon possibly insecure about his situation I feel is uncalled for. It wasn't the truth but I do get your point. This is why I prefer 4chan over reddit.
I hope you get what I'm saying
>>
>>29070762
Alright anon sounds like a plan. Would you wear a camera or something so we can see? There's only so many gore gifs/webms on 4chan I need something fresh please
>>
>>29070793
Meant for>>29070763
>>
>>29070797

I'll record it all just for you anon
>>
>>29070835
Why are you killing yourself bro? Just find another girl or something
>>
>>29070839

>no interests
>no friends
>no reason to get up everyday
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.