[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you lift through the hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 16
File: photo 1.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
photo 1.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>`GF who i fucking loved breaks up with me
> the next day sshe goes to portland and fucks a 30 year old guy (shes 17)
>the next week fucks my best friend
> mocks me for being sad about our breaku to everyone, spills my secrets to all my friends

you cant make this shit up man. It was like right out of a fucking copypasta from beta stories or something like thsi girl drops me so fucking hard and does literaly `everything i could think of to make it the most painful experience ever.

How do i get through this. how can i eat and progress in my lifts when getting out of bed is a chore. `She just fucking drops this cold on me one day and everything does a complete 180.

How do i lift through the hurt /fit/. how do i move on from this.
>>
>>27825907
You have to realize you dated a whore, OP.
After that, it'll be easier. Plus, when I lift, I don't think of anything else, so do the same.
>>
>>27825907
>>27825907

>how do i move on from this high school relationship
FTFY

you're young. start whining when you're 30.
>>
>>27825918
we lost our virginites together.

She didnt start a whore. but yeah she sure is one now.
>>
>>27825907
Lift to show her and everybody else who is the real deal. Lift until everyone 'mires you, and be the one to make her feel bad about herself.
>>
1) Stop talking to her forever
2) Might wanna stop talking to your best friend, that's some snake shit
3) Stop being a bitch nigga
4) Start looking ahead instead of looking behind

also this >>27825923
>>
>>27825936
dropped best friend.

I told him not to, he did anyway. no explanation given to him i just dropped the fucker. Not gonna have guys like that in my life.
>>
>>27825960
He wasn't really your friend. Good move

Time will heal all. You're still young. Just worry about yourself for a few months.
>>
>>27825960
That's good to hear, I'm glad you have the wisdom to see that he's detrimental to you.

I'm going to emphasize point 1. She can't know that you're hurting if you're not in communication with her. The more time you spend away from her poison, the sooner you'll get past this. You'll be alright kid, just keep lifting some heavy ass weight
>>
>>27825907

The gym is my sanctuary, it is a holy place of gainship. When I am in my sanctuary, I read the Swoly Bible. Take care buddy, keep lifting.
>>
>>27825981
my biggest regret is spending a week or two messaging her trying to win her over, begging her to at least be my friend.

Bitch got to drag me through the fucking mud and loved it, was mocking me and my messages to all my friends and i didnt find out till a week after.

Biggest regret right there, never showing weakness again.
>>
>>27825907
>spills my secrets to all my friends

what secrets could you possibly have???!
>>
>>27826082
1. I had a really rough first sexual experience and for the first month or two of our relationship could barely get it up because it was really hard for me to get accustomed to sex. sexual mocking gold mine right there.

that was the big one, other stuff was small potatoes but fucking my friends and telling them how bad i was compared to them was... fucking painful for me to hear about.

but i dropped her. dropped them. now im just alone with a painful memory i cant seem to escape.
>>
It's your fault for getting a shitty partner, let her whore around, she won't even raise proper children. Nothing of value was lost.

If her main quality and interest is being pretty she's useless.
>>
>>27826137
I need to remember this. Thank you anon, you summed her up nicely.

I didnt know she was awhore though. lost our virginities together and were quite (well i thought) happy, this kinda came out of nowhere.
>>
>>27826064
Well you've learned from it man. That shit will seem like a distant memory soon enough. Just be glad this psycho bitch is out of your life now and you can start to progress
>>
Rape her OP

Just do it

She's asking for it anyways :^)
>>
>>27826122
lol thats kid shit op get used to it most people who actually arnt beta and get grills during highschool experience the same shit just move on to the next hoe at least your not a virgin and if she talks shit to your friends and they mention anything to you just ask em how your dick tasted. you just need a big dose of man the fuck up you can hang on to the memory of some slut been there done that not worth a second thought bro
>>
>>27826122

This is the same advice I give to everyone on this board, but it will do you well. Probably better than the rest.

Pack up a backpack with a tent, tarp, plenty of line, knife, fly rod, bb gun, cast iron pan, matches, tinder, SAS survival guide, some iodine, some food (mostly bacon and canned beans will do),

and a copy of Hemingway's "For Whom the Bell Tolls"

Alert a man you trust of the general whereabouts of your camp and tell him to alert the authorities if you don't check back in a week.

Read the book. Hunt quail. Fish. Drink percolated coffee beside a smokey fire every morning. You'll come back clean again.
>>
please punch your best friend in the face

wtf did he fuck her ? worst thing he could do to you
>>
>mfw my friend got cheated on
>once initially, then again when trying to reconcile
>she gets a slap on the wrist from their mutual friends, he probably would've been ostracized if he'd done it instead.
He lifts now. And he found a new GF.
>>
>>27825907

In the short term, you are unhappy. This is meaningless.

The long term is the most important aspect of happiness. Don't let some bitch ruin your long-term achievements (lifting heavy --> gaining aesthetics/mirins --> an even cuter, nicer, funnier girl in your future).

GO LIFT AND LOOK FORWARD TO A GIRL WHO WILL MAKE YOU HAPPIER THAN THAT HARPY DID
>>
>>27826122
Don't get me wrong, it sounds like the break up itself was a shitty situation, but that seems like just a bad week that you should be able to move past quickly.
Surely you don't feel bad about losing the girl and the friend? Never cry over whores and snakes.
>>
>>27825925

I'm in the same boat as you OP. Broke up with my first girlfriend, lost my virginity to her and she was my first everything. She cheated on me, we broke up, she fucked more guys, fucked my best friend and had a thing with him. It made 6 months of my life hell, but it gets easier. Realised my friend wasn't my friend if he could betray me, realized she was a sociopath and a slut. Took a bit to move on but i've learned from everything that bat-shit crazy bitch did. You will get over it OP, just takes time and a positive attitude. Improve your life, hit the gym, go out more, meet new people, make some money etc.
>>
>>27826122
>could barely get it up
that's her fault
>Caring about how you are at sex
I'm good at sex man, but that isn't what's going to bring me comfort in the grave
>implying I lift for girls
>>
Haha. Grills should be worried about men being the psychos after a breakup. She is so utterly secure in the fact that you are a beta that she is prepared to do anything and everything to humiliate you.

Say her outie and discoloured thighs are revolting, post on her parents facebook that she is fucking 40 year old dudes (lie about the guys age). Something. Get you back so bad that she will rethink her life.
>>
>>27826304
i agree with this guy let her parents know shes going from city to city fucking 40 yr old dudes. let your friends know to lol its a huge social stigma in highschool
>>
>>27826244
we lost our virginites, had a very fucking cute and wonderful first few months. I long for that again, but thats about it. Could never see myself ever actually dating her. It just hurts. I've had the same friends and community all through elementary, junior high, and highschool. To lose my best friend since junior high and my first love, and to be shamed like that in front of all my close bros and grills, all in one period of time just fucking burns man.

Fuck em, im not seeing them again. but i wont pretend it didnt hurt like a motherfucker

the real haunting part for me to is being such a whiny bitch about it. yesterday i was texting her, whining and crying and asking her to talk to me right? i go to my friends house, he shows me his phone and shes snapchatting him like 24/7, completely ignoring my messages and asking to hang iwth him cause shes "bored" and shes sending super seductive pics.

made me realize the bitch had no fucking soul. immediately dropped her, not giving her the satisfaction of me being sad again. but fuck man.

So yeah this is super recent.

>>27826304
fuck no. I want her to make the worst decisions possible the best part about this is knowing that whores on a fucking downward spiral and i am only getting better.
>>
>>27826299
What will bring you comfort in the grave?
>>
>>27826336
nah people already know. shes hot as shit so guys just say "yeah shes wierd but we wanna fuck her".

she like, openly flirts with these 30+ year old dudes on her facebook now so its not some huge secret.

They're just hot, so they can get away with anything for the next 10 years

should note this was AFTER our breakup 3-4 weeks ago though, would never have put up with this shit had i known it was happening during our relationship
>>
>>27825907
>the next week fucks my best friend
>mocks me for being sad about our breaku to everyone, spills my secrets to all my friends

Have your friends told her to go fuck herself, because if they havnt then fuck your friends too.
At this point just forget everything you knew before and redefine yourself physically and mentally.
>>
>>27826403
let all your friends know she was fucking older dudes not many of em will touch her again and your friends will talk shit to her for it your highschoolers dude just fucking do it you beta bitch
>>
>>27826403
If you're prepared to deal with her shit for the next year or so, that's cool.
I doubt I could put up with it. I would either want her to be terrified of pulling shit on guys ever again, or the smuggest bastard on the planet after making her little world collapse.
>>
>>27826465
>>27826463

nah, told my friends. No one in reality actually ever cares, they just go "wow what a slut' and then keep trying to get with her because men in real life are desparate as shit.

they know what she is, shes just hot enough to get away with it.

I figure i'll just fuck some of her friends or something i dunno, but im not gonna ruin her life.
>>
>>27826494
im not even gonna fuck her friends. fuck this man i just want to `FORGET. getting even with this whore wont change a fucking thing.

i dont feel good from the petty shit man, making her feel pain wont lessen mine.
>>
>>27826494
>>27826505

Dont bother with this bitch at all. Dont talk to her, dont talk to her friends. Dont bother with your friends who would still fuck her behind your back. Dont go out for any sort of revenge. Dont even talk shit about the cunt to others.

Youre done with her, now concentrate on yourself.
>>
OP.
Fuck her
Fuck your 'friends'

Remember that this will probably be a huge turning point in your life. Learn to become better person.

After I got heart broken by my oneitis I started reanalyze my life. And now I'm much happier.

Even though it caused me so much emotional pain when it happened. If I could go back in time and somehow change it, I wouldn't. Without that moment I wouldn't be the man I am today.
>>
>>27826505
Don't listen to people telling you to try to get back at her. Just disconnect yourself from her and her friends. Leave that in the past, no point stooping to that level. Lift, try to become a mentally stronger person from this
experience and keep on living.

At the end of the day it's just a bunch of people, you can meet new ones.
If your friends are making fun of you, drop them. If my friends were mocking me in that kind of situation instead of being there for me, I'd know they're not my friends.
>>
File: mensprogression.png (1 MB, 628x1384) Image search: [Google]
mensprogression.png
1 MB, 628x1384
Not sure if you're here OP, but you're gonna make it.
Don't be a sad cunt, be a sick cunt.
>>
>>27825907
I know that feel brah.

2 things. Cut all contact with her already, best way to handle a break up is to show you're focused on bettering yourself, not being bitter. As for fitness, make it an obsession for a while. When it becomes your main sense of accomplishment during the day you'll do anything to push yourself. After a while you'll care less and less about her and more about the new PRs you're setting.
>>
>>27826608
I just broke up with my gf of 5 years. this pic made me feel better thx bra
>>
>>27826608
yeah im here, thanks that pic strangely helped
>>
>>27826560
What this nigga said, OP.

Going through a divorce after 3 years of "bliss", you're better off. Let that iron be your therapy. Sweat out the desperation - girls can smell that shit on you. Better ones will come your way. Just do you for now. Change for the better. Her life will get rekt one day when you're far away off in a better place. Things in life come full circle.
>>
>>27826442
Lmao. Don't listen to the betas telling you to try and post shit about her on Facebook etc. it will only make you look like a sad faggot. A badass guy that doesn't need her wouldn't even show that he cares, don't let anger drag you down
>>
>>27826740
i wont. I want to be able to look back and say hey, i got fucked over but im glad i wasnt an asshole back.

I want to be a good person above everything else. that kinda shit helps, when im in bed at night and feeling like shit over this.
>>
>>27825907

On your worst days you got to make your training sessions the best. Or something like that

-Phil Heath
>>
>>27826762
Right on man, you sound like you have a great mindset. Sucks that this happened to you, I had a similar situation happen and I used it to grow so try to be excited for the future. Good luck
>>
>>27826762
Then be that person. Crying to a bunch of betas on /fit/ will never make you implement that.
>>
>>27825907
Dude confront your "bestfriend" and if he acts like a jackass about it, fucking knock his teeth out until he chokes on his own blood, what a cunt.
>>
>>27826452
This, I'd say confront your so called best friend, kick his ass if necessary, drop your whole social group ( it sounds like a toxic one anyway) and focus on self improvement and where you want to go in life. Good luck OP.
>>
File: 9082342123.jpg (32 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
9082342123.jpg
32 KB, 600x450
>tfw I just had a dream about my ex
>dream that she was with another guy.
>End up jolting up right from my sleep when she told me she seeing someone else.
>>
>>27826858
no i dont like violence.

I got a head injury a year ago from falling off a rope swing. Hit the back of my head and lost a shitload of memory and have some definite slowing down of mental function (reading and math, nothing socially affected thank god).

kinda made me realize how fragile the human body is, you know? I hate hurting people. I hate thinking if i punch a guy wrong it could kill him. I hate knowing im damaging another fellow being, like thats someones fucking body thats what their mind lives in.

I've fought, and i will probably fight again. Sometimes its needed, but i dont plan on going out of my way to fight this guy, at this point i just want to forget he ever existed along with her.
>>
>>27825907
Do her mom
>>
>>27825907
While it's uncool when someone acts like that, it's at least 50% your fault for getting involved with someone who is such a poor human being to start with.
>>
>>27825918
This.
>>27825925
Doesn't matter, same shit happened to me after I broke up with my first gf, we lost our virginity together, as soon as I broke up with her (for flirting with other guys) she started fucking random guys and going out clubbing every weekend getting smashed, I mean, good for her, I got rid of something bad in my life, yeah it hurt but now I'm waaaay happy without her.

Keep going OP, this too shall pass.
>>
>>27826934

It just wouldnt do any good in the long run. It'll be better for you to just walk away form her & these friends. It might be difficult, but you'll be much happier you did in a year or two
>>
>>27826221
U a wise ass nigga. Whatitiz.
>>
>>27826694
what do you do on rest days? i just got dumped out of a 6 year relationship. well, by "just" i mean it was 6 months ago and I still think about her every minute. i can't lift the feels away when i'm doing AxBxAxx
>>
>>27825907

OP seriously, don't let some cunt get you down, you're still young go out and enjoy your life.

Same thing happened to me about 2 years ago, my oneitis broke up with me because she didn't want a relationship (after 5 years). 2 weeks after our break up she started another relationship with a man who she had been talking to during our relationship. Then she had the audacity to ask me to still be friends with her lol

Seriously OP, channel your rage in to lifting, it worked for me, I became obsessive with lifting, every time I stepped in the gym, it was just a fuck you to her.

3 years later, i'm 265lbs at 12% bf, and she's probably the same weight as me at 30% bf, with a kid, and another on the whey.
>>
>>27826934
>kinda made me realize how fragile the human body is, you know? I hate hurting people. I hate thinking if i punch a guy wrong it could kill him. I hate knowing im damaging another fellow being, like thats someones fucking body thats what their mind lives in.
you're gonna make it man. i wish more people had this kind of respect.
>>
>>27826959
honestly? I blame myself for everything.

I initiated that relationship. I started dating her. I let my masculinity slip, i got comfortable in the relationship. I was a bitch when we broke up and i let her get to me.

I know if I had done things differently she probably would have stayed with me. I was the male and the dominant role in the relationship, i steered that ship and i crashed it into the fucking ground.

obviously that bitch played her part, but i dont ever kid myself about the fact that if i were more of a man, if i were a better man, things would have gone differently.

>>27826965
fuck man. it feels nice to see someone who went through the same thing, good to see it can have a happy ending.
>>
Lift more, accept that you have a small penis.
>>
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH
>>
>>27825907

Jesus fuck OP, have you tried simply not giving a fuck?
>>
File: powercleangirl.gif (2 MB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
powercleangirl.gif
2 MB, 226x200
it's time for this
>>
1. Don't tell a girl anything, if she's 17 you must be young too, relations won't last at that age, but if you have to (it's lame) make shit up to get in their pants

2. Don't get attached. Again, you're both young and woman are fucking crazy at that age and will do anything to wrong you. Fuck, I finished it with a girl and she then went round all her and my friends saying she finished it first and what a piece of shit I am to make herself look good...

3. You have to think in the now, move on and get her the fuck out your life. She fucked a guy in his 30s at 17... she's not right in the head, let her be and she will regret it later and think of how much of a decent boyfriend you were while old guy gets shunned from his peers and will get bored of her eventually. The guy is a piece of shit. And while all this is going on you've moved on, got stronger, made some good life choices thanks to her, perhaps this will be a new beginning for you OP. I think a lot of people have gotten their heads out the clouds and how much of an idiot they have been with their first girlfriend. Look at it as a learning experience. If your friends look down on you for whatever it is that bitch told them, fuck them too, they were never really your friend

my 2 cents, good luck and stay strong
>>
>>27827096
Fuck, that gif is so awesome.
>>
>>27826221
damn.

Where might one actually do that in the west/southwest part of the USA? I'm in southern california and I don't know if there are any places you can legally camp/hunt/fish like that. But, if you know of a place, I need that so fucking badly right now.

Just recovering from a broken knee/broken heart
>>
File: jackpot.jpg (163 KB, 631x637) Image search: [Google]
jackpot.jpg
163 KB, 631x637
This is a gift. Yes it will hurt. Yes you will feel explosive anger. But like anything else, you can endure the pain or you can channel it and make it useful.

Think of everything you've been through. All the pain, the anger, the feelings of betrayal. Picture her standing behind you at the gym, laughing at you. Doubting you. Telling anyone who will listen that you won't make it. Can't make it. Never will make it.

When you walk into that gym you're going to feel that energy pumping through you. Making you alive. Channel it, focus that anger, and transform into something else. Someone else. When you come out of the other side, you'll look back on your weakness and laugh, because it's never been about us versus them. It's about conquering the weakness inside you. It's about controlling your emotions, and mastering them.

Now. Are you going to let some little bitch turn you into a wad of dough, or are you going show her how wrong she is?

pic related, this should be your face every time you enter the gym
>>
>>27825907
i was engaged and had a baby on the way. A friend found her on pof, so i made a fake account an hit her up to fuck. she said yes, then went through her phone, was planing on bringing it all up with her on valentines an fucking shame her hard, but she left me. aborted our child and is now with some /fit/zen up north,

I didnt go to gym for 2 months just partied like no tomorrow, now im over her ive started back at gym an feeling alot better, sure i still feel sad but you cant stop. i want to see that cunts face the day she see's me with 10/10's clinging for me and i do it for the child i never had
>>
>>27826438
Children that are better than me and people being happier because of their interactions with me.
>>
>>27826221
I remmeber you from a long time ago on here
>>
>>27827492
How long?
>>
>>27827065
yeah. The mean stuff isnt what gets to me most of the time.

Its the happy memories that hurt. Thinking of the nights we spent holding eachother and the wild passionate sex where we couldnt stop saying we loved eachother.

Hurts to know i lost that. And permanently. Well from her anyway.

I want to not give a fuck. I'll get there soon enough.
>>
Used the rage of my slooting ex to power my lifts. would pretty well.

question:
how do you brahs deal with girls BS jealousy games?
>>
>>27825907
>>the next week fucks my best friend
No she didn't, she fucked a random dude because no friend should ever do that.
>>
>>27827400
fuck dude. thats way more painful than my story, i really wish you luck in life and i hope you get through this.
>>
>>27827941
You see? So get your shit together, it's ok to be sad for a while but keep lifting faggot, don't put pussy on a pedestal, move on.

At least she hasn't taken your car, your house, your dog, your money, everything... Sigh...
>>
>>27825907
1) rape her and make your friend watch.
2) kill her
3) then rape him and make that 30 yr old watch
4) kill him
5) rape the 30 yr old
6) kill him

Lots of hard work I know. But it's the only way.

Or, just work on yourself for a while. Go to college to get a degree that will earn you money or work at taco-bell and get the latest smart phone. I would kick that friend of yours in the groin though.
>>
>>27826965
>this too shall pass
Reminds me of a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY

Enjoy
>>
>>27827011
Rest days? I rest when I'm dead. ABCDABC. You have to give that bitch something to miss.
>>
>>27828065
AAAAAAA

A = rest day
>>
File: feel.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>>27828058
that song made me tear up first time i heard it
>>
>>27826221

The only thing I got from this post is "Tinder".
You should heed his advice.
>>
Damn, thats no "best friend" brah. Keep on impriving yourself and love the results, within some months you'll humiliate that soin to be single mom publicly with your new qt3.14. We're all gonna make it ;)
>>
>>27827922

You have to realize that those words don't mean the same thing for women that they do for men.

She meant she loved you *at that moment*. The words were probably genuine in the moment, but that can change in a fucking INSTANT with women.

They are fickle creatures. Always have a contingency for situations like the one you're in now. Because it will happen again.
>>
>>27828182
brutal but true
>>
>>27827922
>Thinking of the nights we spent holding eachother and the wild passionate sex where we couldnt stop saying we loved eachother.

fuck you, anon. i can't handle these feels

>tfw first time we were having sex, she says "i'm so happy it's you"
>>
>>27826221
plz respond to:

>>27827316
>>
File: WDArnKF.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WDArnKF.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>27827011
what about just ABCABCx
>>
OP it sucks what happens. Young ladies tend to lose their minds around the time they move on from their first boyfriend.

Its going to suck for a while but you'll move forward. Its part of growing up.

Focus on you and fuck everybody else. Lift weight, do good in school or at work or whatever you're doing, save up some money, and just take care of yourself.

The best revenge is living a good life.
>>
Nice friends you got there not defending you when a whore talks trash about you to them. I think I get it now. You must be their token autist.
>>
>>27828307
>implying anyone has any real "friends" at that age and don't just hang around they fit in with
>>
>>27828327

Speak for yourself autist.
>>
>>27825925
OP, your story sounds very similar to mine. Be glad this happened before you got too serious. You dodged a bullet. As far as lifting and stuff, it'll hurt a lot at first -- and it will for awhile. But over time, you will surpass your previous self because of this experience.
>>
>>27828339
>be 17
>your best buddy in the whole world is your best friend
>hit 18
>you stop liking eachother

Yeah real good relationships you've established in high school

Tell me more about your bestest buddies you still talk to from high school while you're in your late 20's
>>
>>27825981
Id like to add to this anons statement in regards to not talking to her. Dont talk to anyone about her that is mutual, I know you're thinking "duh" but its easy to slip.
>>
>>27828360

>two best friends one since elementary school, they other since highschool
>still best friends to this day

What's it like being a insufferable cunt and blaming others when people realize they do not want to be around someone like you?
>>
>>27828405
>"i still have my bestest buddies in the whol wide world :3 XD"
>"i'm also still 15 years old but sshhh that doesn't matter"

Grow up faggot
>>
File: 144_Polar-Bear.jpg (29 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
144_Polar-Bear.jpg
29 KB, 500x667
>>27828360
I have 7 very close friends. All of them are from high school
>>
>>27828405
>yfw you realize they've been your friends to eventually have gay sex with you

>>27828432
>yfw you realize you're living on the set of a TV show
>>
>>27825907
Hey man, I had a girl who left me for another guy once. I'm no getting into the details but it was bad. I started lifting because it was the only thing that got her off my mind. Her face when she last saw me was priceless. I felt like I made Zyzz proud in that moment.
>>
>>27828428

Once you realize life isn't as bad as it seems, you'll feel a lot better. Maybe you will become a pleasant enough of a person where you can find meaningful relationships with people.
>>
>>27828474
My life is sweet
>>
>>27828449
What? This is not that one Jim Carrey movie
>>
>>27828474
My life is sweet, actually

>>27828486
>yfw you're ross from friends
>>
>>27828485

Yet your bitter demeanor speaks otherwise.
>>
>>27828485
>>27828498
Double post

My bad

>>27828502
My point was meeting people when you're a kid and holding a relationship into adulthood is weird.

You've met at these very impressionable, personality-lacking ages and then grew into adults together. You're like leeches feeding off eachother for emotional support

The best friendships are made as adults when you've actually established who you are

>have business acquaintances
>have bar buddies
>a couple people I chill with from college
>>
thank god i ended it before it happened to me
>>
>>27828524
>have business acquaintances
>have bar buddies
>a couple people I chill with from college

that reads like a tutorial of how to be the most cookie-cutter boring good goy human possible

either that or it's completely fabricated by someone who thinks others will find it to be reminiscent of "normal" adult human interactions

sadly, i think it's the former and anon just is boring everyman
>>
>>27828557
Who cares if you're boring? Being happy and proud of yourself is much more important

Are you still stuck in that mentality where being cool is important?

Perhaps you should discuss life when you've left that teenage-mindset
>>
>>27826064
The most important thing is to never show your weakness even if it exists. If you depend on someone never let them know or you give them power to do too much shit. Only show your weakness to those who will never betray you like your parents or in best case your really good friends (if you have any). It's just too big of a risk and there are rarely any upsides.
>>
>>27828591
OP's ex sounds like a psychopath

Only someone who lacks complete empathy would enjoy torturing a person emotionally like that

Don't worry OP she will end up slinging dick for dollar bills or in jail (or both)
>>
the best rebenge would be succes

be the best you can be, be a shredded kunt, get money, be succesul on every aspect of your life

then you fuck her and when she wants to be serious again you brake her hearth in the most painful way, after this you have made it, the way our beloved Zyzz wanted us to make it
>>
>>27828182
Everyone should read this post
>>
>>27825907
>>the next week fucks my best friend

You should search a new best friend, really
>>
OP here, just want to thank everyone for the support and advice.

I dont really know what i was hoping to get out of this thread but its been really theraputic and I'm really glad i had someone to talk to about this, even if its just a bunch of anons you guys really helped me out, i think im gonna make it and im not gonna let this shit get in the way of my goals.
>>
>>27828182
this cant be more true

i realized women are creatures inestable minds,roller coaster of emotions
>>
>>27826505
Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders OP. Nothing's weaker than petty shit, better to just leave it behind.
>>
>>27825907
>is in relationship with 17 chick
>doesn't expect shit
c'mon bruh
>>
>>27828752
nah, just teenagers
>>
File: drt.jpg (204 KB, 1035x1300) Image search: [Google]
drt.jpg
204 KB, 1035x1300
Fucking feel for you OP. You're better than her and goddamnit make yourself better than everyone around you. Channel that anger.

Read some manly literature like Conan: bow to no man, let the fear fade away, become so full of vitality you are the fucking MAN.
>>
>>27828498
man, ross was such a beta fucktard
he and that spoiled bitch deserved each other
>>
>>27828609
I'm not talking about OP's situation specifically. Humans are weak selfish creatures. Most will step on others to gain whatever.
>>
>>27825907
can I have her #, I am 30, need to figure out how to fuck dumb sluts like her that that boss bro who plowed your girl.

i am sorry for your loss, you are better off
>>
>>27828904
look for the ones with obvious daddy issues
>>
>>27828578
>thinks the only alternative to being "boring" is the parody of "cool" kids he's seen on TV

sorry, but being happy with being a piece of shit pawn in life is nothing to be proud of
>>
>>27828927
everyones lifestyle seems like a shitty lifestyle to someone else out there.

Do what makes you happy, dont assume it works the same for others
>>
>>27828285
Damn straight. Who's gonna have bigger regrets in 10 years? What about 20? 30? The girl who turned in to slut and seriously hurt another person, or the guy who got over a rough break up and got his act together? She's just too young/stupid to realize that she's the one who fucked up.
>>
>>27828926
b..but they all have daddy issues.
>>
I feel ya OP, things get better

>been with this 5/10 girl for 1 year
>i'm 5/10
>we get along very well and very compatible thought she was the one
>dumps me because she found another guy
>get butt devastated how can this happen
>get depressed and drop from 130 lbs to 115 lbs (5'8)

Fast forward few months
>tired of being a depressed little bitch
>start hitting the gym
>1 year later i'm 155 lbs
>get a job
>meet a chick at work 9/10 beauty. All the guy coworkers talk about trying to get at her
>somehow we become friends and start hanging out
>every time I go out with her I invite other coworkers
>few times coworkers bailed out on us
>"don't want to intrude on your date"
>tell them it isn't even like that
>don't want to be hurt again, especially with a girl I thought I stood no chance with
>didn't want to seem interested in her and did not want to feel rejection again
>she talks about how she rejected few guys and how the shortest guy she has been with was 5'10 (i'm 5'8)
>invite her to friend's birthday party along with other coworkers
>they bail
>we both get buzzed
>pulls me into room and complains about how I'm 50/50 with her
>"I don't know if you even like me! You always invite other people. I like you! Why do you always have this guard up? Why do you tell people we aren't on a date?"
>Tell her I like her, start kissing, we fuck and I get myself a gf
>turns out she liked me after our 2nd date and I'm just too autistic to think a girl could like me

Things will get better.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 520x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 520x375
>>27825936
This.
Hey OP, this.
HEY OP! I SAID THIS!!
READ THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!

You should be thankful. You have been given fuel to power your lifts.

Get mad, OP. Get really fucking mad.

As that anger fills your body it seeps into your muscles activating their true potential.

Become the anger OP.
>>
File: IMG_20140507_112844.jpg (140 KB, 960x1044) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140507_112844.jpg
140 KB, 960x1044
Hey faggot, if you think you have it bad, listen to this.
I lost part of my eyelid for fighting my coworker that my gf cheated on me with. I got fired because of her and she dumped me two weeks after that because she thought i wasn't going anywhere in life. All because i was unemployed for two weeks.
Fuck you OP
Lift weights and don't talk to her, it gets better. Soon she'll be begging for your dick and you'll whisper a decisive no. She didn't want to stick with you at your presumed worse, why would you want to be with her at your best?
You'll find your queen anon. Just take it as a learning experience for your next relationship
>>
>>27825907
I know this feel Anon,
Not to this degree, but the best sage advice i could give anyone is us that anger as a fire to lift and do better.
It never numbs what you are feleing, but god damn the lifts are good, listen to angry music, get pumped, Break all your prs.

I know it sucks mang. but lifting should be your refuge, it was for me,
>>
>>27829207
Bitch didn't even deserve me, she was a 6 at best and I'm a 9, at least that's what confidence and a good personality brings me to.
You gotta believe you're better, otherwise nobody else will
>>
>>27827392
On point
>>
>>27825907
Tell everyone she's a whore/slut
Reveal her nudes online

Problem solved
>>
>>27828280
i was gonna add HIIT actually, i guess that might help.
>>
>>27825907
now you are better able to judge character, and you can avoid dating another girl like her
>for here on out, you can only make emotional gains
>>
>>27825907
Stab her to death and then play around with her blood.
>>
>>27825907
Try to use your workouts to take your mind off it all
>>
>>27826505
yo OP another thing, please realize that in a year from now, the pain you feel thinking about this situation will be a fraction of what it is now. Don't let this experience make you jaded, despite what people on /fit/ want you to believe, it is possible to be happy with a girl you respect and trust.
>>
File: canditosquat.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
canditosquat.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>>27830728
not op, but I've been told it takes anywhere between a fifth, a third, or a half of the length of the relationship to get over it.
i could still have another two and a half years of this shit? fuck man.
>>
OP here, still reading all of this. Thank you /fit/, god i feel good right now.
>>
>>27825907
Holy fucking shit, you must have been dating a crazy bitch. Be glad you're done with her, if you stayed worse could have happened.
>>
>>27825907
I knew a bitch who broke off with her boyfriend and started dating/fucking his sister. Said she was lesbian for like a week and then went back to being a slut.
>>
Still here, OP? Just wanted to say that I went through something very similar twice, I know it hurts like shit. What always helps me is working methodically on improving myself mentally/physically or whatever, every time you feel those feels creeping on, go for a run/ride/swim or hit the gym, study, or read. Try to wean yourself off any dependency you might've had with her (affectionate or sexual). Don't turn into some MGTOW faggot just try to improve yourself as a human being. Even if you do it for girls at first, soon it will be a reward in and of itself and you will feel a wonderful feeling of freedom you've never felt before. Good luck my bro, you're gonna make it to the other side.
>>
>>27826762
You got a head on your shoulders op. Youre gonna make it
Sorry bitches be crazy but youll find one thats not so much, the trick is to not put up with their bullshit
>>
>>27829115
Wow are you really a 5/10 please post face
>>
>>27831099
Nope
>>
>>27831980
Thats the subplot of a movie I swear
>>
>>27831816
This place can be a shithole but it can also have some great advice.

We're all gunna make it.
>>
>>27826064
damn, bro. It's good to be cautious, but don't let her ruin you. When you find the right one you won't have to be afraid of showing weakness. Be careful about building up walls.
>>
>>27826122
you're going to make it. I'm sure it blows, but time will heal.
>>
>>27832780
haha, it actually did happen though. They were a lesbian couple at school (they were both 17) lots of people were freaking out about it, her parents were hardcore christians so they basically disowned her. She was a total slut anyway, just went back to fucking guys after that
>>
>>27832098
>don't be MGTOW
>describes MGTOW

Just because butthurt virgin fedoras try to hijack the term, does not mean they succeeded.
>>
>>27827316

Find a big fucking tract of land that has no-one in it.
>>
>>27827492

Good. The problems change; the solution never does.
>>
>>27829115
Dude, my story is almost the exact same but the second chick ended up hurting me too. Oh well, I'm on my way to becoming a god and she's going to fuck up her life.
>>
>>27825907

>fitness
>>
>>27825907
Find her worst enemy, arange for them both to be at the same party at the same time, get worst enemy drunk, get flirty flirty with her, make sure your ex-gf notice, deliberately take worst enemy upstairs to fuck and make sure go do it right in front of ex-gf. You'll see how she'll become a devastated sweet angel after this. AND NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN UNTIL YOU LOSE THE FEELS
>>
>>27825907
Holy fucking shit.

Screw that whore.
>>
>>27829207
bro how are you doing now ? you found yourself a job ?
>>
>>27826221

Yeah, I just watched an entire season of GoT in one weekend and I was fine after that. No need to go and seclude yourself into the woods.
>>
File: neckbeard_boy.jpg (92 KB, 588x344) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard_boy.jpg
92 KB, 588x344
>>27836912
>Find her worst enemy, arange for them both to be at the same party at the same time, get worst enemy drunk, get flirty flirty with her, make sure your ex-gf notice, deliberately take worst enemy upstairs to fuck and make sure go do it right in front of ex-gf. You'll see how she'll become a devastated sweet angel after this. AND NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN UNTIL YOU LOSE THE FEELS
>>
>>27825907

remember that all you got in this life is you and your body. Your body is your temple, your best friend and your home. The body you possess is a reflection of the god resigning in your head. Now is that god a fucking bitch or the ruler of his life? Pick yourself up; for this is just a test. A mental test my friend. You're still breathing right? Well guess what that means your story is still in progress, Look friend shit things happen to everyone. For all you know you could die tomorrow. Now lets stop moping over some girl that took your heart and mutilated it. Warriors don't take orders from their hearts. Listen to the god resigning in your head and create my friend. FIND A DREAM AND CHASE IT TILL YOUR DEATH. Find something your willing to die for and chase it till your dead. A man without a dream is a man better off dead.
May the gains be with you.
>>
>>27829115
That was a way more alpha way to handle the situation
>>
>>27827400
>aborted our child
Fucking bitches man, nothing but hoes and tricks
>>
>>27836912
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>27837371
bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks
- The Great Modern Philosopher known as Snoop Dogg
>>
>>27827400
It's for the best. Good thing this didn't happen when you guys did have a child. Imagine having to go through a divorce and raising a child in a single parent house hold....
>>
File: 1823029456.jpg (140 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1823029456.jpg
140 KB, 1440x1080
>>27829207
I never got this.
>It wasn't the guy that spread his legs. It was your then GF.
>>
File: QaddafiBitchesHoes.jpg (176 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
QaddafiBitchesHoes.jpg
176 KB, 620x349
>>27837428
>>
>>27829207
>I got fired because of her

No, you got fired because you picked a fight with your cow-orker for pointing out to you that "your girl" was a useless slut.

You should have thanked him instead.
>>
File: 1405562898727.jpg (35 KB, 501x461) Image search: [Google]
1405562898727.jpg
35 KB, 501x461
Because if I didn't lift I probably would've swallowed a .45 by now.

>tfw fiance gets killed in a hit and run
>>
>>27825907
Anon, anon, anon. You'll make it through bro. We'll all make it
>>
>>27826896
Last time I dreamt about my ex in the dream I was struggling trying to find a condom as she teased me getting in all fours (she was great at doggy, would let me pull her hair and nice back arching), anyways the dream was turning into a nightmare because I just wanted a fucking condom to rail her but then I saw her face and said something like "yeah, nah" and flew out from a window. When I woke up I felt breddy güd about the dream.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.