[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick up For /Fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10
File: logo_slider.jpg (38 KB, 510x334) Image search: [Google]
logo_slider.jpg
38 KB, 510x334
Alright Fellas, Week 2 of Social Health for /Fit.

Things going over this week are: modern times pickup, Tinder, Approach anxiety/Mentalprep, Homework, Closing girls with Boyfriends.

Infield Audio of closing girls with boyfriends.

To Keep this FITNESS related: How has being Fit affected you socially? Have people reacted differently towards you since you have gotten more fit? in a positive or negative way? specially towards Girls? Post Stories/GreenText.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
Introduction: Covers this weeks intro for new people or vets.

1of2 : http://vocaroo.com/i/s15u0AYMV8ie
2of2: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kpC7VyG6Ab
>>
File: marcy1.gif (12 KB, 381x196) Image search: [Google]
marcy1.gif
12 KB, 381x196
MentalGame

1of1: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jziiuIxvr7
>>
File: pregame-logo.png (30 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
pregame-logo.png
30 KB, 500x309
Pregame: getting ready for the pulls

1of1: http://vocaroo.com/i/s00zBkbbCnu3
>>
Girl with Boyfriend: STEPHANIE

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1prGtaT3Xut
>>
File: booty_time_yoga.jpg (28 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
booty_time_yoga.jpg
28 KB, 500x374
Girl with Boyfriend: DENISE

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZsHUYune1i
>>
Any questions on social health, or adjusting how you should approach when you're jacked as fuck, or approaching in general...

Chime in, any questions will be answered.

Your infield stories are welcome as well.
>>
Intros and mental game are a little longer this week, but pretty important if you're just starting on cold approach and are new.
>>
File: 1405551353437.jpg (13 KB, 225x249) Image search: [Google]
1405551353437.jpg
13 KB, 225x249
I get mad approach anxiety. I'm only good at pulling girls that I KNOW are into me. And I can always tell when always girl is into me. How do I approach and take a swing? I've heard that asking them a question like "me and my buddy are having an argument about whether or not girls or boys are more likely to date their friends exs, what do you girls think?" But I can never seem to think of a good question or get over the anxiety of it. Got any tips? What are some good approaches?
>>
This is some interesting stuff. I don't know if I have the tenacity to pull something like this off, but I'm definitely one for learning more about it. Thanks for the effort you put into this stuff.
Also, it's /fit/, not /Fit
>>
>>27683830
Good question, everyone feels this way at first when starting cold approach.

When it comes to your situation, always just assume that they are already into you. Calibrate after the fact. For the most part, if you bring value into a social interaction ( energy, confidence, adventures, life stories, just looking hot) Girls will find this attractive no matter what.

So always assume that they are into you, bc for the most part, if you are not Socially inept, they are into you.

Part of your situation also covers in my intro about approaching before you mentally fuck yourself. You seem pretty social savvy, Just approach before your mind starts making up excuses for yourself and then Calibrate after, Sink or Swim mentality.
>>
>>27683868
ahh thanks bro.

I just believe that having a good balance between, career, fitness and social health just builds a better person overall.

When it comes to pulling yes you do, If you need to take it step by step, do the homework this week, which is the environment homework. Go to a Mall/Barnes and Noble, and just get comfortable with your environment, Don't approach until you feel comfortable.

For the most part, this is another thing that most new people have trouble with, getting comfortable.

So for you, just approach brother.
>>
Will be here to answer any questions, till i go out tonight and hit up the clubs.

I'm going to try to do some audio recording for Night Game pulls, to show that there is literally no difference, but not sure how well its going to sound.

Anyways, will be here till then.
>>
>>27683884
Cool cool.
What is a good strategy for pulling the hot stuck-up club bitch? I both hate and have a fetish for girls like that. Like I'm attracted sexually to hot girls I hate. But those kinds of girls know they're the shit, or are at least reinforced by all the Johns they get Hitting them up. How do I stand apart from them?
>>
I don't know where to post this but is running the best way to loose overall body fat?

Also when do I know when to stop loosing body fat?
>>
>>27684151
This is like the worst possible thread on /fit/to post this on.
Read the sticky. That's how you lose body fat.
But you were too lazy to even do that. So you're not going to make it. Fatty.
>>
This is quite possibly the most autistic thread I've seen on fit.
>>
>>27684208
good, thanks for your input
>>
>>27684140
Good strategy for a stuck up club bitch.

Just be direct, most guys will supplicate towards the girl, buy drinks, dance around in front of her, smiling too much and being a clown for her entertainment.

When approaching this is pretty much with any girl, have the mentality of being dominant and definitely have the mentality of being alpha. You dictate where the conversation goes, Do not laugh too much or even smile too much, unless you genuinely find it funny. Also use the push/pull method, ie: Her: I'm from L.A. i love it, You: I fucking hate L.A. This will show that you aren't just going to sway and be easily influenced by the environment around you. This will show that you have a solid personality and just won't budge to please anyone.

Also you can only push an interaction so much, if the girl is just being a straight up cunt, Move on, plenty of hot girls, specially in a nightgame club setting, and for the most part, hot bitches know this, that there are other hot bitches in the place, so they won't cunt out too much.
>>
>>27684118
There is this girl who I wanted to pick up years ago, bit fucked it up. She was a close friend back is high school. After I tried to pick her up, we didnt speak for a year, but that was long ago, and we are friends again, like then. So anyways I want to try again, but dunno how. Also I cant cut contact with her, that would mean I lose like 75%of friends.
Pls help :(
>>
If I'm just ending a bulk and pushing builtfat; 6'1" 212lb and cutting.

Should I just avoid going out until I'm at least halfway through my cut and looking decent? Or should I hit it hard anyway and not give a fuck?

I have no problem with confidence without alcohol (muh cut). I just think my body looks like shit and can't see any girl digging it too hard.
>>
>>27684240
I dig it man, thanks.
>>
>>27683585
Don't forget to make a pastebin this time, op. I copied your posts last week to my google drive but been too lazy to make one
>>
>>27684208
Then get the fuck out, faggot.
>>
>>27684263
Pick her up again and go for it. But this time, go in with the mentality of you can easily throw her away, because you can. Even if you lose your friends bc of her, you wouldn't want those people in your life anyways.

Back to you approaching her, Yes treat her like you can throw her away so that you aren't coming from a desperate Needy place, which will come off as creepy.

Hangout with her, but isolate her, just don't call it a date. Escalate that shit, both vocally and physically, don't be afraid to hold her, touch her, make out with her. Push your physical game as much as you can, so you can solidify that you aren't going to be friend zoned.
>>
>>27683585
sounds gay
>>
>>27683585
>Have people reacted differently towards you since you have gotten more fit? in a positive or negative way?

I'm a beginner so I'm not fit yet, but I'm seeing results already, however, I'd like to ask the more advanced people here about this thing that has been bugging me...

Am I autistic or my friends shit?
My friends have been giving me a lot of shit since I started lifting and taking care of myself.

''haha faggot not gonna drink anymore?''
''lmao baby gotta sleep early, pussy, u dun even look good'' etc.

Basically anything related to my training is ''faggotry''.

But... why? Oh also, these fuckers let me down when my GF dumped me, now that I'm lifting they always want to invite me for something.
>>
>>27684263
Lose the oneitis. Bring other girls around. She'll come around.
>>
>>27684276
If you're going to bulk, bulk hard brother. Most of /fits problem when it comes to bulking is that , they tend to follow the cutting seasons. If you don't believe that you have reached your bulk goal, don't stop even if summer is around. If your plan was to get to 18 inch arms, keep going until you reach it. View cutting as a privilege and not a fad.

>>27684299
ha yep will do.
>>
>>27684338
Because they're jelly as fuck. Your friends are shit, when your results come in they'll be asking you for tips and teasing you about juicing
>>
honestly, get the fuck out of this forum
>>
>>27684380
Get the fuck out of this thread
E thug faggot
>>
>>27684338
>My friends have been giving me a lot of shit since i started lifting and taking care of myself.

Give them a chance to change, if they keep it up, drop them. Your friends are probably one of the most important people in your life, due to how they Influence the way you are. So Tailor your Social Circle according to your lifestyle.

If they don't fit your lifestyle , fuck them and move on. Don't ever settle for important things like this.

>Basically anything related to my training is faggotry

Bc for most people, they are socially repressed, as in they have the crabs in a bucket mentality, Most people which is a sad truth in reality, They do not want others to succeed. Most people just live in a cesspool of toxicity, specially when it comes to social interactions.

In conclusion: If they keep this shit up, Cut them out of your life, Tailor your Social Circle to your liking.

>>27684343
This. absolutely this.
>>
>>27684324
Thanks man. Tbh I'm not hesitant because of her, I am more afraid that I maybe lose my friends. But actually you make sense, they are good guys so it wont be a problem
>>27684343
Thought about it but I'm not really interested in others atm
>>
>>27684408
This guy is not helping you get girls man, only sluts and if then , it wont help your autism
>>
>>27684338
Oh also, the moment that you have finally achieved a physique that is respectable, Those same people will be asking to workout with you.

So just do your thing, and stay positive.
>>
>>27684371
>>27684411
>>27684457
thank you very much for your words guys.

I'll be sure to keep doing my thing without paying attention to the haters.
>>
>>27684442
lol slut shaming, talk about one of the top insecurity for guys.

Girl fucking guys other than you = Slut
Same girl but finally fucking you = My love
Same girl breaks up with you = Slut again.
>>
>>27684411
OP I'm black, 18 yo, 5'7, and visibly balding. My teeth are horrible and i stutter. I feel like any women i approach would be visibly disgusted by me.

>Do I just ignore all of that shit and approach women knowing that i'll get rejected and i may disgust them?
I have no problem doing this, i'd just feel like the fat ugly chick that approaches guys.

Also.
>Imagine a kid that grew up watching tv, reading, generally staying alone by himself.

I have lots of buddies/school friends ans people know me as jokester, but i feel like i lack basic social skills and i have no really good friends.
>>
>>27684442
>>27684501
All women are sluts mayne. The ones that aren't just havent made the right guy and fantasize about him.
>>
>>27684240
I wouldn't just say the exact opposite of what she says just for the sake of it, but rather state your opinion, don't fucking lie about not liking something. But then again I am just a kissless virgin.
>>
>Like co-worker
> work with her at gym
> slowly display interest ask her out (she agrees but must wait two weeks due to schedule) start to touch her more ect
> closing gym
> says she wants to workout (bullshit) routine
> say fine but can I do my cardio
> says okay but she's going to be in a sports bra (abs big tits) and will feel insecure
> fine.jpg I'll do my cardio upstairs
> walk her to her stop and hug her and walk away
> she text me saying she wants to do it again with me
> next day sees me and touches my face complementing my hair
Not sure what to think guys I showed her my progress pics and my abs and she was gushing but she called them ninja turtle and said it's a good thing
I really want this but it's hard she's my superior and she knew my ex
>>
>>27684551
>visibly balding, My teeth are horrible and i stutter.

Only control the things that you can. Shave your head, go for the Samuel L. Jackson look, be a bad mother fucker. For teeth, have good hygienes, Use teeth whiteners.

When it comes to your stutter, i'm sure the more you speak to people specially girls the more comfortable you will get, which will cause you to not stutter so much. So when you are starting even if you do start stuttering, go for it. Nothing will state that you have huge confidence than approaching even though you have a stutter.

>Do i ignore all of that

Acknowledge it, fix what you can, and work with what you have.

>I have lots of buddies/school friends and people know me as jokester.

Since you are new to pickup i'm sure you hear most people say, Just be yourself bro and girls will like you.

This is not the case for everyone, or actually Most people.

For the most part, people would have developed an attitude or behavior that is them, but is just bad socially, being the jokester, being the beta of the group, just being the clown dancing around for entertainment, that nobody will take seriously.

Lose this identity, be more assertive with what you want, Change the person who you have developed through bad influence and your friends. Take yourself seriously, have the alpha mentality, Don't joke around too much anymore until you fix this and all else, be more dominant.
>>
>>27684355
I wasn't asking how to bulk/cut man, but thanks. I've already reached the strength goals I set and I'm way too fat for my liking, which is why I started to cut when I hit 220.

What I was trying to ask was; is it even worth trying to pick up with a disgusting builtfat body? I've hooked up with a few mid bulk but they "liked bigger guys" and thought I was jacked when I was just fat. I figure your average girl would agree, so its not worth it trying until I'm at least under 200.
>>
>>27683585
You're a legend OP
A true sick cunt
>>
>>27684670
Thanks bro.

>Change the person who you have developed
I think this is what i have trouble with. Part of me thinks it's impossible to change ingrainped thought patterns and habits. But I have to seriously try.
>>
>>27683585
are you studying computers in any form?
>>
>>27684572
And we're supposed to be the autistic ones.
>>
>>27683585
>/Fit
stop doing this
>>
>>27684572
>All women are sluts
I mean yeah, but i don't view the word slut as a bad thing. I just see it as a girl being promiscuous and expressing her freedom. Not a bad thing at all to me.

>>27684573
>don't lie about not liking something
This is just the push/pull game, its to poke her mentality to get her a shock, to let her know that you aren't just some butterfly in the wind that will go with whatever she says. When i say that you should say, you hate L.A. she knows that you really dont feel that way, its more of a playful banter. Being playful , playing the push/pull game is important when it comes to attraction. It truly shows you aren't just going to agree with everything the person says.

>>27684659
ehmm, when it comes to work relationships, it really depends on if you like your job or not. If you want to stay and work there, I wouldn't go for it. It will just complicate your job. If you couldn't careless about it, go for it. Also don't fall for her shit test ie (i'm gonna workout in my sports bra and will feel insecure about it). Fuck that, she knows you have a dick and she knows you want to see it. Workout with her anyways. Don't let her dictate when to escalate the physical game, this is your job. Next time you need to initiate the physical interaction. Be the alpha in this interaction, not the receiving end.
>>
also sup m8 i think i'm ready for womynz, problem is i'm only around my dudebros all day long and never actually talk to/meet females. where do i meet them? help me man thanks
>>
>>27684421
You're not interested in others because you have oneitis. That's why I said lose the oneitis.
Bring girls around as patsies. Even if you're "not interested" it will get your pedestal girl interested.
This girl I was friends with that I knew in college would never give it up, then I get a girlfriend and start bringing her around our group and this girl was begging for my dick. Jealousy is how some girls operate. And having a girl raises your own value. Get over your oneitis. And start brining around other girls. She WILL come around.
>>
>>27684795
>playing the push/pull game is important when it comes to attraction

So it isn't actually about disagreeing but about playing?
Like, the same stuff as putting words in her mouth and teasing her?
>>
>>27684659

What is this I don't even

So she's dine with random dudes checking her out but not you?

And you work with her and she's your boss or a superior?

Bad bad bad bad idea red alert stay away my friend.

You are one rape accusation away from getting fired. Or even just being labeled 'creepy' by 6 this girl after an argument
>>
>>27684703
Gratz on hitting your goals brother.

and nooo fuck that shit, approach even if you're feeling like a fatty. Hypothetically even if you aren't getting the results that you want, you are still getting better socially, desensitizing yourself to hot girls, picking up social cues a lot faster, so by the time you are shredded, not only that you have the physique to slay these girls, you also have the approach game locked down. So approach, and don't just go for the girls that you think will only go for fatbuilts. go for the hot bitches too.

>>27684708
thanks bro

>>27684736
Changing a habit, an attitude, anything like this, will absolutely take a long time, but practice it often and you can cut that time in half. Good luck.

>>27684792
I'm sorrryyyyy /fit
>>
>>27684795
Well I did initiate twice already but she is my boss as in she can fire me
Plus she got promoted meaning she's going to move up to a another location allowing us to date with no issue. The irony is she hired me 9 months ago despite zero work experience and I bypassed so many things
I really want to lean on dat ass ya feel me?
>>
File: 1404839480017.jpg (212 KB, 1000x523) Image search: [Google]
1404839480017.jpg
212 KB, 1000x523
will I come off as racist if i mention a girl on tinder is part of a master race?

I think ive spent too much time on 4chan
>>
>>27684890
wtf is that beeping?
>>
OP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

WHY IS THE VOLUME SO LOW AND THE RANDOM BEEPING SO HIGH

FUCK YOU MY EARS ARE BLEEDING NOW

Also, I kinda see what you're doing there, just confidently talking to girls.
Being jacked, and a firefighter, and goody two shoes really puts you leagues above normies though
>>
>>27683691
>"u look adorabl bb i had to meet u"
>pester girl by asking her inane questions about her background
confirmed for not making it
>>
>>27684703
Dude just go out and talk to girls. You dont have to qualify with a level of /fit/ness. Get cut AND go out, going out should be fun, "worth it" doesn't really make sense. You make it sound like a job.
>>
>>27684919
Not racist just autistic.
>>
>>27684830
>problem is i'm only around my dudebros

When it comes to doing something new like this, its always better to do it by yourself, so you don't have any distractions and can calibrate and study how you react to new situations. After a couple of days/weeks into this and you feel that your friends will support you and will wingman for you, bring em in. Only if they will be positive about it, don't bring them in if they're going to be toxic.

>Where do i meet them?
High volume places, high volume. So that you aren't stuck feeling like shit after you get blown out and she was the only girl in that location. So high volume ie Mall, out door malls, library, barnes and noble. Just remember, when you get into this, it is rare that you will see a loner girl, they will always be in groups, or at least with a friend so expect your target to be with another person. This does not change your game what so ever, just calculate the friend into it, Either Open both but pay attention more towards the girl you are attracted to, or Acknowledge the friend, But Tell the friend that you are there to flirt with her friend. Do this in a smiling non threatening nice way, and she will definitely let you do it.

Exmple: You: Hey you look adorable, i had to meet you, whats your name?
You: Hey Friend, i'm going to flirt with your friend for 2 seconds. ( as you are saying this, you are moving your girl away from her friend even if its only 1 step away, Move her.).
>>
>>27684849
That's called negging. Teasing a girl and actually being funny is one of the easiest moves to pull a girl. If you make a qt blush in embarrassment then you have opened the first door to sex.
We learned this as kids when we teased them on the school yard.
>>
>>27684494
Can confirm lots of people want to lift with me or have me as their "trainer" it's honestly kinda getting annoying at this point
>>
>>27684895
Then go for it bro, get on dat ass. Isolate her, meet her in a non work related place. Physically escalate, it sounds like you already have this in the bag, just seal the deal now. Don't friend zone yourself. Dictate that shit.

>>27684919
lol idk, depends on her humor.

>>27684929
had to censor some personal information on either my behalf or the girl brother.

>>27684933
I am sorrry, i am autistic when it comes to editing, I'll get the editing right next week. and lower the censorship.

Bro, just approaching will put you above the norm. Literally just observe people next time you go out. Most guys will just stare at girls asses instead of acting on it.

and yeah i'm an asshole :( srry for your ears.

>>27684950
>inane questions about her background

When it comes to day game, getting formalities out of the way is pretty important, specially when its not a high energy setting.

>pester
When the girl is receptive to your approaches, you aren't pestering her, you are actually complimenting her.
>>
wouldn't it be more satisfying meeting someone naturally instead of using tricks and stuff at bars?
>>
File: spurdo.png (9 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
9 KB, 528x404
>>27685004
lol so i just walk up to chicks in the mall? dunno dude i'm otter with 7/10 fashul aesdediks, and i thought only model-tier guys or chad thundercocks can pull this off?

>tfw months ago since talking to an IRL grill that wasn't my mom
>>
lol I didn't know /fit/ liked this shit especially with all the spaghetti mirin stories.
>>
>>27685128
This is meeting girls naturally, it just doesnt seem natural to most because they are used to warm approaches. Warm approaches are meeting girls, from a friend of a friend, or at a party with other people she knows.

Meeting girls as warm approaches really limits the quality of girls you want which causes you to not only settle but have the oneitis, specially if its a hot girl.

>Using tricks
These aren't tricks brother, just being direct and being socially savvy.

If you do this right, or even do it at all. From a girls memory they will view this as, "Omg today this really cute guy talked me and wanted my number" they will view this as a fun adventurous part of their day.

Girls do not go out of their way to look cute and for guys to Not approach them. They want to get noticed, they want to attract guys. Why else would they be on top of their fashion/makeup game. Nothing is more sad/pathetic from a girls point of view when she wears a nice dress, new heels, and paid for her hair to be done, and nobody approaches her. That is literally a girls worst nightmare in a club setting, or even day game.
>>
>>27683884
This is very RSD. Are these like some universal truths or did you learn alot from RSD?
>>
>>27685128
what tricks has he used?
>>
>>27685143
Yep, just walk up to them before you mentally talk yourself out of it. Don't know what to say? Follow the script i wrote.

Good luck bro, your first few approaches, will be memorable. You will get nervous, your palms will get sweaty and this is the best part of approaching, i fucking love that shit.

>>27685180
Of course brother, why else would people want to stay relevant when it comes to fashion and to achieve that mire status, To attract the opposite sex. Even though that isn't the end game for some, it is definitely a bonus that people want.
>>
>>27685103
Yeah same here. I work at a hs. So lots of teachers. Yes I've fucked a few.
>>
>>27685227
Both, Personal experience and i went to 2 free tours.

I always try to learn from others and apply it to my social interactions, then I choose which works for me.
>>
Remember guys, for new people, if you havent listened to the intro.

To make approaching easier for you and for you to get comfortable, Go to a venue, with the intention to not approach at all, but to get comfortable with the environment.

Do this tonight if you can. so next weekend you'll be more comfortable with the venues environment and might actually approach.

Get comfy with driving there, parking, not let the environment get you into spectator mode. Just observe and get comfy.
>>
>>27683676
>>27683691
you're scum bro

I hope you die cold and alone
>>
>>27683611
sounds like a faggot
>>
>>27684263
If she turned you away once, she'll do it again. Unless shes been more flirtatious or receptive to you. Just let it be.

Or

Just drop your pants next time you guys are drunk. Fuck the friend zone.
>>
>>27685552
ha , i vote the latter one.
>>
File: 1405685851057.gif (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1405685851057.gif
9 KB, 645x773
>>27685286
>Yep, just walk up to them before you mentally talk yourself out of it
interesting. th-thanks i guess
>>
>>27685499
No, the girls are scum. Why the fuck should I respect someone else's relationship? It's up to the people in the relationship to respect their own god damn relationship.
>>
>>27685683
>Why the fuck should I respect someone else

lol you are scum, literally
>>
>>27685706
Why did you cut that out of context?
You're a white-knight faggot. Literally.
>>
>>27683676
Equalize your audio. Your audio is very quiet and those fucking bleeps are max volume.
>>
>>27685747
Wow bro you are a defensive little scum arent you?
>>
>>27685747
You sound really mad
Anyway, if you want to fuck girls who are taken then go for it, you're still scum though
>>
>>27685683
garbage tier male
>>
Great thread, 2 approaches where you talk nonstop and then eject. Both girls lie about being in a relationship so you don't text them.

10/10 stud.
>>
>>27685764
yep, i've been tinkering with editing all day today, and pretty much see where i need to fix my shit.

Should have a better quality next week. I really do apologize for the shit audio, I can't even blame it on the equipment, since it is pretty good for what i have. I'm just retarded at editing.
>>
>>27685219
it just doesnt seem fun for the guy but I get where you are coming from
>>
>>27685683
>>27685747
>being this scum

kill yourself
>>
>>27685773
I agree with this guy, and I'm probably one of the most anti white-knight guys around here.

I just respect the other guy and myself much more than some random slut. Besides I'd not like if it was done to me.

Sluts deserve no respect, and they don't deserve my dick either, I didn't find it in the trash.
>>
>>27685706
>chad thundercock fucked my high school sweet heart.
sorry about that, bro.
>>
>>27685766
>>27685773
>>27685773
>>27685799
>>27685834
>>27685839
Well now you're a confirmed troll.
>zero defense of points.
>uses lemaymay arrows as his primary defense
>literally autistic

I'm sorry I fucked your sloot gf in college brah
>>
>>27685933
you think it's one person responding to you?

>being this retarded
>>
>>27685839
how do you respect someone that you've never met?
Not b8. I'm generally curious.
>>
>>27685941
it's two, tops.
And I'm sorry about your girl brah
>>
>>27685812
This.
>>
None of my friends are wanting to go out. About to leave for the bookstore. Will report back if I get any qt's number. Only thing I am worrying about is I am 18 and I think all the girls in there will be older than me. Although I'm not sure if anyone in this town even reads.
>>
>>27685812
lmfao thought the same exact thing. Those girls wanted no part of you.
>>
>flirting with a chick
>she has a boyfriend/fiancé/husband
>she reciprocates the flirting nonetheless
>not calling her a slut
>not bailing ASAP

If a bitch is a slut, she needs to be aware she is a slut. We aware DYELs that they are DYELs, why can't we aware sluts they are sluts?
>>
>>27686000
>>27686036
lol not sure if you got it but, weird how they gave me their number anyways.

>>27686030
Good luck bro, if there is not a lot of volume, approach the workers, move venues if needed.
>>
>>27686055
None of these girls flirted back though, what are you talking about
>>
>>27686055
Because banging her and never calling her again let's her know that she's a slut.
>>
>>27683691
>>27683676

are you actually a firefighter or are you just full of shit? because you sound full of shit
>>
>>27686074
They gave you their number and will either not answer back or treat you like the gay best friend which you pretty much told them you would be. Are you telling me you picked these women up? Because you didn't. You pretty much had to beg them that you were not going to go after them and you just wanted to be friends.
>>
>>27686109
yup, i am.

If i were to lie about my career, i would find a career that pays a lot more.
>>
>>27686074
You're pretty delusional. You stopped flirting them btw after you told them they were cute. After that you went into interview mode and awkward anectdote mode. If you're going to direct approach you need to actually hit on these girls.

Women say they don't like to be hit on, only when its from a guy they actually don't like.
>>
>>27686113
You're right. Op should have just told them he planned on fucking them as soon as their bf was put of town.
>>
>>27686167
>he doesn't get it.

There is no BF.
>>
um OP you should probably improve on picking up on body language. these girls adopted an "I'm answering the door to a person with a charity clipboard" tone of voice, that should have been sign enough that you weren't welcomed
>>
>>27686157
>>27686113
The toxic is real.
I'll keep getting my numbers, dates and lays. You stay toxic.

>you need to actually hit on these girls
not understanding the subtext of the interaction or even saw the physical interaction.

Anyways no need for further rebuttal towards toxic people. I'm getting great interactions and getting laid.

Goodluck being toxic.
>>
>>27686220
>No one else is getting laid but me. I've figured out the secret to women.

Yea no, you seem to be forcing the fact that you are getting "lays" a little to hard which make me question that.
>>
>>27686197
>improve on body language
>sign enough that you weren't welcomed

Holding their hands, playing with their jewelry on their wrist, touching her neck to "see" her necklace... yeah i'm good with physical interaction specially on day game.

Anyways ignoring the toxic butt hurt socially repressed ones.
>>
>>27686190
No I considered that. But bf or not he got there number.

If a girl is willing to make up a bf why would she still give up her number?
>>
>>27683585
> How has being Fit affected you socially?
Haven't actually left the house since beginning lifting. Starting to feel a lot more happier in my mind though and feeling a lot more healthy. I was clinically underweight a month ago, now I'm at a healthy weight for my height.

Soon I'll venture out there and get some pussy.
>>
>>27686294
Nice bro. go out there and do it asap. The longer you aren't talking to girls or people in general the more socially inept you will be.

so get out of cocoon mode and go out there.
>>
>>27686282
Because girls are very passive when it comes to getting rid of people. They'll defuse the situation anyway they can to get you to fuck off if they don't like you. I doubt he's getting anywhere with these to women. I'm not going to make assumptions on the rest of his dating like the other anons on this thread, but these were weak pulls at best.
>>
Where's last week's stuff?
>>
>>27686385
archived. i'm sure someone has the link. i didnt save..
>>
>>27683585
The stage is set
I have ample opportunity to lose my virginity tonight
Any tips bros?
>>
>>27686447
Be alpha, escalate physical game asap, don't drink too much, bring condoms.
>>
>>27686319
But that's how pulling works. Nobody is a one-shot one-kill kind of guy minus the outliers. It took him 5 minutes to get a number and potential sex. That's about the time it takes to write a long post on 4chang.
You just swing away and take what you hit.
>>
how do i meet women at the bar?

i don't really go out to pick up women. this said i've slept with some pretty good looking women, but i met them through classes/hobbies/etc.

how do i go out to a bar and try to bring a woman home? should i do it just like i do at a bookstore or class, but instead try to fuck them that night?

normally what i do is
>see girl
>start a conversation, usually comment on surroundings or her purse or some shit
>talk for a little
>if flirting comes real easy try to get date immediately
>if she's cool and there's a connection i just have her write her number down

but i feel like at a bar after talking and flirting i should try to get her to come home with me, by saying something about continuing the party at my place/buddy's place
>>
>>27686273
OP please address body language. How to escalate? (From shaking hands to playing with her jewelry)
>>
>>27686511
>How do i meet women at the bar?
Approach.

>How do i go out to a bar and try to bring a woman home? should i do it just like i do at a bookstore or class, but instead try to fuck them that night?

Yep pretty much, You escalate the physical interaction until she wants the D. Should you do it just like at a bookstore or class? somewhat, but you have more room for physical escalation and not be so formal when it comes to the subject you guys are talking about. So, escalate escalate escalate.

>saying something about continuing the party at my place/buddys place

Yeah thats a good one, having your place as an after party, but most importantly the physical escalation. When it comes to night game, you can definitely be more direct than that. Don't comment about the environment or her purse, unless you are being authentic about it, The girl for the most part will already know why you are talking to her, specially in a bar/club setting, so go for it, Isolate and escalate.

Most girls don't want to be seen making out with a stranger, specially in front of her friends, so isolate her if you can, it doesnt even need to be far, just make sure she isn't facing her friends. It could it 2 steps away, just make sure her back is facing her friends.
>>
>>27683585
Question for you DA. On your Mental game vocaroo you said that you're taking test currently. How do you feel that affects your success w/ ladies? More attention before you jooced or after?
>>
>>27686620
>address body language. How to escalate?

This is what makes the difference between day game and night game, You have to be a little bit reserved on day game.

But examples for Daygame: When shaking her hand, hold her hand a lot longer than you normally do a regular hand shake. When she's talking about something, mention her ring/jewelry on her wrist, and use this as an excuse to hold her hand, then tell her you used that excuse to hold her hand.

When opening a set of 2 girls, When you tell the friend you are going to flirt with your girl for 2 seconds, When moving/turning her, hold both of her hands and move her, and hold it for a long period of time.

When getting an instant coffee date, don't just walk to the location with her, escort her with your arm, then eventually hold her hand. Stick your elbow out and grab her hand to hold your arm, The girl for the most part won't know what you would want, so just do it for her, and she'll go with the flow, it'll be more awkward to go against it, as long as it do it with confidence.

When doing all this physical escalation though, don't do it and just let go as soon as you feel a bit of resistance, bc for the most part girls will want to giggle laugh and pull away a bit, But be rock solid. as long as she's still smiling she is loving the interaction and where you are taking it. If she does break contact, say holding both of her and she breaks contact to laugh, grab her hand again.
>>
>>27686770
These are all tips on a certain mentality you have to be on these dates. Some of these things I would never do because they are corny and not like me at all. However, the idea behind them is legit. Holding her arm or hand to a date is not necessary, but if you aren't doing that, you should probably make it known some other way that you are willing to get physical with her.
>>
>>27686770
You're autistic why are you giving out advice LOL
>>
>>27686806
He's not really giving out advice per se that isn't offered in a million different ways. Go watch simple pickup or the subreddit and you'll see the same things over and over. They work.
>>
>>27686738
>More attention before you juiced or after?

I've come to the point where for some girls it does scare them, like literally. Like last weeks pull where the girl playfully mentioned she has pepper spray when I opened her.

But to the more social savvy girls, they love it. It definitely puts me away from being friend zoned. They see a jacked mother fucker, and they already know why i'm there. I'm opening these girls and they know i'm there bc i want to fuck them.

From my point of view when i take short esters like TNE, I definitely feel more alive and energetic. I feel more assertive and more decisive of what i want. If i feel like the set isn't going well, i'd just let it go and open another. As before i would try my best to salvage the interaction, but now i'm more about opening a new girl if the current girl isn't so receptive.
>>
>>27686770
Another thing i do, specially in a restaurant, starbucks, any sitting down situation, I always Sit Next to the girl, instead of across. I'm closer to the girl that way, closer for physical escalation, Legs are touching, opportunity to rub her back or scratch it.

For day game, doesn't matter how far you've escalated the physical interaction, Always sit next to her, then you can be reserved on what you do when sitting next to her, depends on how far you've taken it.

Night Game: When sitting next to her, Definitely push, and push as far as you can, you want to escalate the interaction to where you are already in the makeout session, instead of waiting till the end of the night. Mention you like her earings but really massage her ears. Don't play with the girls hair too much, most girls dont like to get their hair fucked up when the night just got started. Mention it , pull on it a bit, but dont mess her hair up.
>>
>>27686639
thanks

how would you suggest i start speaking to her? i realize it's more how you carry yourself/say things/etc but i can't just go up to here and tell her "feel my quads"

just tell her she's looks good?
>>
>>27687038
At a night setting, thats a fucking awesome opener.

I'm using that tonight. " Feel my Quads".

Again at night, you have a lot more room to play around, and be adventurous, the girl is going to giggle, tee hee laugh, and will do it, As long as you are alpha about it.

Just remember from the girls point of view, they want a memorable night, and you being the feel my quads guy, this will definitely be out of the norm and will stand out.

so do it. Nice line btw.
>>
>>27686844
>the subreddit

what's the subreddit?
>>
>>27687149
seduction or seddit

another great place to learn as well.
>>
>>27685286
>>27685286
Can you give us a scenario that you have been through where this worked and you fucked the girl?
>>
>>27687210
>where this worked and you fucked the girl?

As in day game, pull the girl then take her home right after? no, i've never fucked close a girl during day game.

I usually fuck close on the second meet, where i meet them at a night setting location ie restaurant, drinks at a club, or go to the club, then Fuck close after. Yes I usually do that.

But never fuck close during the day. I would think this is pretty fucking hard to do lol. I have tried but most usually have shit they wanna do during the day, run errands etc..

This is for cold approach btw. Tinder is a different story, with tinder you can def Fuck close during the day morning/afternoon. But it isn't the same as cold approach and it isn't as fun.
>>
>>27687038
But yes, you can go with the, you look adorable, who are you.. approach. or just any direct approach. If you aren't feeling congruent with the fun super adventurous feel my quads line.

If you are feeling reserved, go with that mentality, as long as you open.
>>
Alright fellas, i'm gonna go get ready to go out. Will chime in later late tonight if this is still up.

Will also try to record tonight at the clubs, but don't think the audio will be that great.

Anways takecare fellas. Have a goodnight tonight.
>>
im dyel and have a weak ass jaw with overjet... i have social anxiety and basically dont know how to have a conversation and am always scared of being judged.. basicallly im never gonna make it.. Help me jacked guys
>>
>>27687699
1. Read the sticky
2. You're not gonna make it brah. I'm sorry.
>>
I don't associate with mortals but you guys are doing god's work by pumping and dumping these useless peasants and ruining relationships, srsly.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.