[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on uniqlo /fa/? What do I buy from them and what do I avoid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: images.png (2 KB, 162x161) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 162x161
Thoughts on uniqlo /fa/? What do I buy from them and what do I avoid?
>>
Uniqlo jeans are pretty dadcore
>>
buy
t shirts
long sleeve button downs
jeans and chinos

don't buy
sweaters
probably any outerwear
>>
File: 1407762078240.jpg (42 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
1407762078240.jpg
42 KB, 576x416
>>9810420
This

In general, if it is under 30 bucks it is fine, but over that is a grey area. Some of the light outerwear like parkas are fine, but that's about it.

I really want to grab a pocket parka for the rain
>>
File: 1430942027514.jpg (176 KB, 522x845) Image search: [Google]
1430942027514.jpg
176 KB, 522x845
>>9810420
why not sweaters? I was bout to cop pic related
>>
They really need to start shipping clothes in smaller boxes
>>
got a cashmere cardigan for $30

shits not bad yo
>>
>>9810542
you'll be surprised at the thinness of the fabric, like a long sleeve t shirt
>>
Got some type of fisherman knit back in the winter it's a bit itchy but it's warm and looks good. Held up fine.

All of their T-Shirts have held up spectacularly and they're always in my rotation of basics. Seriously. Buy their T's. The heattech ones are good too.
>>
>>9810721
This, I've tried buying a lot of basic tees from different brands and in my experience their Supima Cotton stuff is great. Nowadays when I need t-shirts I only buy from them
>>
>>9810417
no, they're really not. unless you're getting some weird ass jeans
>>
They're an MFA staple but everything I've tried on has fit like shit along with feeling really cheap

might have nice tees tho, I only tried the jeans and button downs
>>
>>9810420
and socks. socks are my fav
>>
They have the best fitting clothes out of all the fast fashion brands and their designs are mostly not retarded. Quality has dropped over the years but it's the same for everyone else.
>>
>>9810420
Don't forget about their Airism boxer briefs. Those things are the balls. Def worth copping.
>>
>>9810399

Go to /mfa/ for thoughts on uniqlo

they literaly masterbate on that stuff
>>
Airism + Heattech for undershirts.

Checked out the MFA approved oxfords and they felt thin and shitty.
>>
>>9810739
How are their skinny jeans? Are they manlet friendly?
>>
>>9810542
Sleeves will sag like a mofo if you keep rolling them up.
>>
>>9810968
Really? I think their oxfords are really thick.

I wish they stocked collared shirts that weren't button down though, besides the shitty linen shirts.
>>
>>9811029
yeah that's true but what happens after a wash is that they are usually snug again, how can i roll up my sleeves without that happening?
>>
>>9811031

stop talking shit about my fabricfu
>>
Avoid their prima tee, the cutting is very weird. I am 180, 60kg skinny looking dude, the prima tee is too tight on me in M size (Asia M size, that would be an S in the U.S. I think), although I ended up buying few L size, but I regretted that immediately after I tried them on again at home. It's too long and also tight which makes me look skinny because it highlight my ladylike waist
>>
The new mesh airism stuff is the shit. It ain't shiny like og airism so you can actually wear it on its own
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.