[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled-1.jpg (405 KB, 510x770) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
405 KB, 510x770
LOL
>>
>>9802963
that is fine apart form blazer
>>
>>9802967
>that is fine apart form blazer

For Michael Jackson's rentboy.
>>
>>9802968
he is a manlet dude go easy on him
>>
>>9802970
>he is a manlet dude go easy on him

That racist piece of shit needs to be shot into the sun with the rest of his degenerate family.
>>
>>9802982
>racism
>bad
>>
Difference between him and you is that he doesn't need approval from random people on a Macedonian pillow-discussion forum and still gets bitches
>>
>>9802995

That's a really good imitation of a standard Youtube comment anon !
>>
>>9803001
Really got me there, dude!
Upvoted
>>
>>9802985
but he is an idiot, and most racists are idiots, go ask /pol/ the difference between a racist and a racial realist.
>>
>>9802963
Not as bad as Rick Owens.
>>
>>9803009

You're welcome my friend but please don't do that ever again !
>>
>>9803009
don't you mean le upboat
>>
I think this is what he was trying to pull off. Unfortunately in addition to being completely untalented and stupid, he also has no fashion sense.
>>
>>9803091
Damn Brandon has so many great fits
>>
>>9802963
I like the shirt, the collar looks awesome

can anyone ID it?
>>
>>9802967
>wearing jeans to a gala
No. Would've been better with a pair of slacks.
>>
>>9803091

What does Chinese-inspired bullion embroidery on a tuxedo jacket have to do with feather appliqué on a performance costume jacket made of two different blazers? I don't see the grounds for comparison.
>>
>>9802963
Rick Owens X PSY
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1024x682
>tfw you will never have a private fitting with Olivier
>>
>>9805073
This image screams gay sex.
They probably fucked in the dressing room.
>>
File: 1424699902701.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1424699902701.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>>9804889
its two weird blazers nerd
>>
>>9802963

>Taken at the Met

Does nobody in this thread understand the context of this photo? The theme of the Met Gala was "China Through The Looking Glass" and invitees are encouraged (though not required) to participate in some capacity. This jacket is custom made from Balmain to coincide with the theme. Even if we're laughing at Bieber for being a manlet fuck, it doesn't change the fact that the jacket itself is both extremely high quality and was designed to fit a theme, which it is doing very well.

>>9805096

That's not what either anon is going for. There's nothing to compare them in terms of their actual design, you fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>9802963
>better look asian
>dress like psy
>but more dragons
>>
swaggy
>>
>>9803001
so was that though
>>
>>9804889
bringing them to their knees one fuckboy at a time
>>
>>9805819

>Does nobody in this thread understand the context of this photo?

No because /fa/ is made up of poor college kids who think beaten-up vans and faded skinny jeans is in fashion. 95% of /fa/ has no idea about the industry or its events.

>Invitees are encouraged (though not required)

Dress code is heavily encouraged otherwise Anna stops inviting you. Even if your type of fashion lies outside of 'ball' fashion, you don't get invited. Rei (and Yohji iirc) has never been invited while Anna has hosted.
>>
>>9802963
did you guys catch the video where leonardo steals his girl?
>>
>>9806209

>95% of /fa/ has no idea about the industry or its events.

Agreed, but since there is (was?) a thread about Met ball styles, I figured at least somebody would have put two and two together to understand the design here.

On the Anna thing, I don't really know too much. I didn't think your invitation was contingent upon your design work? I mean for fucks sake Aaron Rogers was there and Jennifer Lawrence was one of the hosts. But if you meant in terms of dress code, I'm not sure I follow since plenty of people just wear something "standard formal," unless you mean deviating from that while also not dressing for the theme.
>>
>>9806218
link
>>
>>9806228

I think it's just Anna trying to have as much creative control as she can at the ball. That being said, Rick and Michelle have been invited before. There was a list of people who have never been invited and some who have previously invited but not since (I would link but I'm at work and the bookmark is at home). Maybe it's just a personal vendetta - maybe it's her keeping everything western - maybe it's just whatever.
>>
So many chillun up in here hating. smmfh.
>>
>>9806344
true
>>
JB stunting on us
>>
File: beiber manbun.jpg (129 KB, 612x577) Image search: [Google]
beiber manbun.jpg
129 KB, 612x577
I think his new haircut suits him better than when he was trying to grow manbun
>>
>>9806332

Ah, yeah, I think it's her trying to exert control. She's so rigid about everything and control is her m.o. for sure. I personally hate her, but these events are cool. The details on this jacket are pretty awesome, but I find it annoying that, of all people, Olivier put Bieber in it.
>>
>>9806366
>I find it annoying that, of all people, Olivier put Bieber in it.
How else are you going to drive sales? People (still) give Olivier shit because he's black. What are you going to do about it?

>>9806332
>I think it's just Anna trying to have as much creative control as she can at the ball.
Why not? In my opinion, this year's gala gave the guests more wiggle room and freedom as to how creative they can be (or at least one can hope so) compared to last year's gala where nearly everyone invited didn't what the fuck a WHITE TIE gala (-themed event) meant.
>>
>>9806418

I understand this. But to that effect, why not put it on a non-white celebrity? Or literally anybody but Bieber? I'm sure most Bieber fans can't afford Balmain anyway. He has so many better options for this, like celebs who have been known to wear Balmain. Jared Leto would have been a good choice. Ffs even Kanye would have been better. I guess I can't h8 the man too much for making a solid business decision though.
>>
what if Olivier put it on Bieber because he likes him?

who is olivier btw
>>
>>9806574

Olivier Rousteing is the creative director at Balmain. From what I can gather, his take on American pop culture is pretty laissez-faire, so I wouldn't even be surprised if he liked Bieber the same way he likes Kim.
>>
honestly it would look awesome if he had slacks on
>>
>>9806557
Why anyone but Bieber? Even if a good majority of his fan base can't afford high-end luxury goods, it, in my opinion, is a way to introduce a brand to someone who isn't familiar with it (in hopes of potential revenue in the future). That goes for any for-profit company, imo.

>But to that effect, why not put it on a non-white celebrity? ... Ffs even Kanye would have been better.

I can't answer for Balmain or Olivier, but let's think about it for a second. Kanye and Kim were in several(?) large ad campaigns/photoshoots for Balmain so now ... one of the things you would associate the couple with is Balmain. Job well done.

If you don't branch out, it may show you're out of ideas or don't want to step out your comfort zone. I mean shit, who the fuck would have thought Rihanna was going to be a brand ambassador for DIOR?!

I love Rihanna, but that shit right there blindsided the fuck out of me and I love it.

/not sober right now
>>
>>9806588

or he's just an ignant tacky fuckwit?
>>
looks fine to me, but needs some dress pants thats about it...
>>
I guess I'm the only person who finds that wearing slacks with that kind of top wouldn't be complementing as jeans.
>>
>>9805073
W2C Olivier's tee? Is it Balmain? If so, I've never seen it before. The cut is GOAT damn
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.