[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao what a fuccboi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1430775693775.jpg (86 KB, 1024x695) Image search: [Google]
1430775693775.jpg
86 KB, 1024x695
lmao what a fuccboi
>>
how often are you going to make this thread? noone cur
>>
>>9802507
lol its my first one.

havent seen this discussed here yet.
>>
he looks so superimposed in that photo though
i think he could be a decent villain, cautiously optimistic

for some reason i can't really take this new star wars film seriously
>>
>>9802571
Hey, at least it's not one of the prequels.
>>
why is he so ugly
>>
>>9802579
let's be honest it could be worse
>>
>>9802611
pls don't be mean to me i'm a straight white european male
>>
Would a fuccboi wear nxt lvl arm stackz? Don't think so
>>
File: image.jpg (978 KB, 2229x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
978 KB, 2229x2560
>>9804021
Arm Stax are king
But the costume is complete trash, starkly clashes with the general concept of all the other outfits
>>
>>9804215
That's the point isn't it? As the only sith he should stand out from the rest. But I don't know shit about costume design, all I know is that I love all the new costumes especially the new Stormtroopers.
>>
Even though Girls is absolute dogshit, Adam Driver is genuinely funny, sharp, and likeable. I think he's one of the best young actors in Hollywood and I'm sure he'll do an excellent job. If nothing else, he's guaranteed to be better than Hayden Christiansen...
>>
>>9804215
rraaeeff siiieemens
>>
>>9804215
fake rafs
>>
>>9802582
burn victims are supposed to be ugly.
This guy looks like he's covered in blackheads.

If pimples are now the dark side however, the implications are pretty good.
>>
>>9804235
>liking the iTroopers
anon please. they just slimmed the armor down and removed detail and weathering.
Plus they removed the neck protection on the stormtroopers.
>>
>>9805603
kek
>>
>>9802503
I know, Annie Leibovitz's work is so cheap and clunky looking.
>>
>>9806100
good effort, the joke falls short but im being sincere in that i appreciate your effort, and i want you to keep at it

blessings
>>
I can't believe they didn't bother to photoshop the streetlights out of the picture. This ruins the film for me because I am a fat lardass that browses /tv/.

2/10 would not watch.
>>
>>9802503
fr tho tf is he thinking wearing black in the snow in a military operation. that's how you get #shottfup real quick.
>>
>>9802503
what prison are they taking the boston bomber to??
>>
>>9806983
FREE JAHAR
R
E
E

J
A
H
A
R
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.