[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you eat to keep that suave anorexia look without having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
What do you eat to keep that suave anorexia look without having an empty stomach
>>
>>9794684
Take a bunch of laxatives. Do meth.
>>
low sodium
>>
>>9794684
peanut/almond butter
>>
EC stack bruh. Appetite suppressant. You'll get a heart attack if you abuse it, but at least you'll die pretty.
>>
>>9794684
whatever I want, high metabolism ftw.
I also have perma sleep deprivation eyes kinda like Syd Barrett due to many a drug use, I think they go together well but maybe I just look like a junkie
>>
>>9795688
Whats cheapest source of E you know? Do you just buy asthma pills?
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
Literally created for this purpose.
>>
>>9794684

Well, first off, you're not suave if you're starving yourself.

If you want the eyebags, sleep a little less.

And the rest, you can't really control. It's down to genetics how your jawline looks.
>>
>>9794684
1. Work out, you won't get massive unless you eat loads, it just slims down your body and burns the fat away.
2. Cut out most sugars and fats. Do not eat junkfood, drink soda, alcohol, etc. Stay away from shit.
3. Eat lots of proteins and fibre like chicken, seafood and lovely fruit and vegetables (do not cut out meat, it contains shit like creatine which keeps you from being a dumb fuck). Stick to lean cuts of meat, red meat is fine.

You only ever get fat if you consume a lot of fat and carbs and fail to burn the energy.

Also do not be underweight, just be slim and fit, like the top tier male models are. Weights are a nice fast method of turning your skinny fat body into a lean figure.
>>
coffee & cigs
>>
>>9796358
are some dumbbells enough? i don't want to become a curlbro
>>
>>9796358
and remember that this takes TIME

even when you do everything absolutely correct, depending on how inactive you've been your metabolism can take as much as 6 months to get its shit together.

Just remember that doing this mean you'll be at your goal in a years time, it's impossible to get to where you want to go in a month.

But a year flies and by the time you've committed to a complete lifestyle change.
>>
File: 16835336.jpg (23 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
16835336.jpg
23 KB, 100x100
>>9794684
>>
>>9796369
seriously someone explain to me what makes coffee and cigarette combo so popular.

I get that it looks all cool n shit in the movies but whenever I've done this I just end up feeling nauseous and weak.
>>
>>9796358
>You only ever get fat if you consume a lot of fat and carbs and fail to burn the energy
Ebin.
>>
>>9796108
what is this and what does it do?
>>
>>9796828
>>9796108
i second this reverse image search only came up as a mexican meme
>>
>>9796928
Not the guy who posted the image, but apparently they are Halls cough drops, which act as appetite suppressants. Fuck me, I'm gonna order a shit ton from Amazon right now.
>>
Got health insurance?

Go make appointment for psychiatrist and get some adderall
>>
>>9796768
Its suppose to get you high. You are obviously doing it wrong.
>>
i eat bananas, fish and fruit/vegetables when i am starving myself

the trick is to eat as much as you can while keeping that calorie count hella low

most fruit is like 80% water so a box of berries is like less than 100 cal + its satisfying as hell

most fish is extremely low in calories. 3 fairly large salmon fillets are less than 500 calories, which can be your dinner. this is a great option for when u go out to dinner with friends and u don't wanna fuck up ur diet.

caffeine is great for suppressing your appetite. i'm a creative person, so i can have like 300mg of caffeine and just work on music for 5 hours and forget about food completely
>>
>eat one meal a day on the weekdays
>binge on the weekends

How the fuck do I fix this?
>>
>>9796768

yo holy shit same

i just do it cuz warm drink with cigs tastes nice and makes my mouth / throat feel less shitty
>>
>>9797099
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss

Although I'm a skelly so maybe it doesn't matter
>>
>>9794684
genetics
>>
>>9794684

smoke

drink a lot of water

coffee

fibre

fruit
>>
>>9794684
>Drink water
>Keep busy
Being intently concentrated on something is the best way to, essentially, forget to eat.
>>
genetics
>>
>>9797244
>>9797275
bro,we should make butt babys.
>>
>>9796768
the caffeine speeds up your metabolism and the cigarettes suppress your appetite
>>
>>9796410
Like I said, getting massive is actually damn hard. Most big guys are either big from training hard for a long time, bulking (eating more than usual to get fat, then cutting to get muscles) or roids etc. An average dude who just trains and doesn't bulk will simply slim down.

It isn't easy to get to a swimmer's level of muscle. Training simply smoothes and contours your body.

Just train all your muscles and do stuff like pushups, chinups and situps. If you get "some dumbbells" only then you become a curlbro because curlbros only do bicep curls.

>>9796818
Well, I'm not the most knowledgeable guy in this area, being naturally skinny even though I can eat a whole chicken easily. But that's what I've heard.

>>9796432
Yeah, it takes time, but the process already looks good, for me at least, I'm skinny with a bit of muscle showing. I want to get a bit ottermode though, probably won't achieve because poor.

>where the fuck can i get the cheapest chicken, vegetables and pasta/rice in sydney
>>
>>9797270
Can't concentrate when I'm hungry though, I just get really tired
>>
>>9797270
>>9797326
Don't stop eating unless you want to end up with a weak immune system, weak genetics and generally weak shit.

Simply minimalise meat to one day. Eat lots of fibre etc. You need food for the nutrients. A good way to stay thin healthily is to eat only breakfast and lunch if dinner is too heavy. Breakfast can be big, since it's your most important meal of the day and the first in 9 hours. Lunch should be something light. Then you can leave digesting, etc for dinner time, my doctor friend does all this since he's 40+ and trying to lose weight.
>>
Green tea, properly brewed. You can live off just that and some rice for years.
>>
>>9797394
monk core
>>
>>9797394
you can live off of just about anything for years
>>
>>9797405
Fucking humans.... Elf conquest when
>>
>>9797099

Once I go out on weekends I just lose all sense of self control. I go from eating 1000-1500 calories on weekdays to binging both food and alcohol on the weekends and it's so fucking bad

fuck my life
>>
Become a cardiofag.
Just look at high level cyclists or runners.
>>
>>9797285
A cigarette also burns around 10 kcal. and weakens your tastebuds.
>>
>>9796768
eventually you stop being a faggot and cigs and coffee are good.
>>
>>9798232

i enjoy cardio

it's hell if you are just starting and a former couch potato, but i find going for long runs in crisp cold weather is relaxing as fuck
>>
>>9796108
>>9796828
>>9796928
http://m.gethalls.com

I didn't know people in other places really used it as a cough drops.

It's kind of a menthol candy but has a variety of flavors. It was invented to keep workers on production lines from feeling hungry. It's very popular in here in Brazil it's cheaper and less addictive than coffe and cigs.
>>
>>9798330
How many are you suppose to eat a day? Do you eat when you start to feel hungry, or throughout the day?
>>
>>9798379
>>>9798330 (You) #
>How many are you suppose to eat a >day?
How many you want, nowadays it's more like a candy with a convenient side effect. Some people eat more than one 12 unit packet per day while some make it last a week. A 36 pack costs something like usd 1.50.

>Do you eat when you start to feel >hungry, or throughout the day?
When I feel hungry or because some tastes really good.

If you just want to starve the black one is the best, my favorite flavor is green grape( light green).
>>
just like your stomach grows ans gets used to you eating a lot of food the opposite is true. literally self control. or if youre like me to save money and pinch every penny.

if you eat less than normal start trying that now. youll be a little hungry at forst but over time your stomach will shrink and ut becomes easier and easier. if you eat three meals a day try two meals lumch and dinner. there are days where im not hungry til around 4-5 p.m. other days i end up eating something small at work during lunch. some days just one meal for dinner. not because i choose to but because im so busy with work and i simply am not hungry.

you can try littlw snacks theoughout the fay instead of full meals.

or with your full meals dont keep eating until youre uncomfortably full. make less than youd normall eat and have a serving. it will satisfy your hunger.

but best way i lost weight was daily iv heroin and meth meth. weighed 92 lbs. now sober and weigh around 110.
>>
>>9798443
It seriously works that well? How does it even work? And thank you so much, I bought a ton of them today. How many pounds would you lose if you starved for a week?
>>
>>9798595
I'm 5'10" and 145 lbs. how long would it take for me to be 120-130lbs starving myself?
>>
>>9798595
>>9798606
what do you guys think is going to happen when you start eating normally again?

or are you going to keep a severely restricted diet for the rest of your lives?
>>
>>9798595
Ever noticed how you lose appetite after blushing your teeth? It's like that 1000 times stronger.

I don't know, maybe one or half pound a week if you exercises. Try to not die.
>>
>>9798595
Put one in your mouth and drink could water, see how much water you can handle.
>>
>>9798595
>>9798641
>>9798645

Me again, put one in ther givers mouth before oral sex. Thank me later.
>>
>>9798681
>menthol saliva on your dick/pussy
enjoy your burn m80
>>
>>9798695
It's heaven, just google it.
>>
>>9798712
I dunno, I kinda like the warmth and softness, having menthol drool on my dick doesn't seem too great.
>>
>>9798720
It still feels warm and soft, that's not a very precise description but "only" the air gets cold.

Try it once and see if you like.
>>
>>9798720
Also, this candy and Coca Cola Zero are wonderful to take the cum taste from the mouth.
(not at the same time)
>>
File: 1419562195149.jpg (208 KB, 1072x799) Image search: [Google]
1419562195149.jpg
208 KB, 1072x799
amphetamines and tea
>>
>>9794684
berries
>>
>>9798295
i think when cigs and coffee are good thats when you /start/ being a fag
>>
Rice cakes. They have like 4 calories a piece but are strangely filling.
>>
>>9798232
this, but add squats (without weights) so you get that qt twink butt
>>
>>9794684
Lean chicken, oats, berries.
Gum and mints.
Stims. 600mg caffeine a day, ephedrine.
Modafinil, or amphetamines.
If you don't care about your body very much, you could go on meth binges.
>>
>>9798641
>It's like that 1000 times stronger.
which ones work the best for this?
>>
>>9799358
black ones

not really 1000
>>
I'm 5'8" 120 pounds. The sad thing is that it doesn't even seem like I eat that much less than normal people, like it seems like I eat the same amount
>>
Nicotine actually doesn't just help solely due to its appetite suppressing abilities, it also has fairly strong lipolytic effects
>>
anorexia is not fun

i wouldnt recommend it, i thought i could just switch it off. nope.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.