[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/. I'm pretty interested in maharishi. All their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
Hey /fa/. I'm pretty interested in maharishi. All their shit seems so cool. Has anyone tried any of their clothing? is it quality? Any other military/tech sites are welcome.
>>
>>9793180
>>
Bumperoo
>>
>>9793180
I had a pair of joggers I lost when I moved, really nice quality
>>
>>9793909
Im thinking of going with the ones that are more like a thicker pant. In thinking 150 euro joggers are a bit much. Can anyone recommend any pieces since you cant really make too much of a difference based on the pics alone. I want ones with a good taper. No loose shit
>>
>>9794200
Pamp
>>
not op but also considering buying some maharishi.

Anyone got some first hand experience with this: http://www.maharishistore.com/product/Brand_2348MA1HOOD_2731_4_0_0.html
?
>>
>>9797101
Jesus man. 195£ for just the hood? Better be warm and soft as all fuck. But yeah. I want some firsthand experience aswell since its not a cheap clothing brand and on the pictures it looks super high quality
>>
>>9793180
They have a diffusion brand, MHI by Maharishi or something. Maybe have a look at that.

Their hommage to flight jackets was pretty cool but can't justify copping. Also shipping screws me over cz I'm down at Aus. Same could be said for Isaora shipping.

Also fashionstealer occasionally shows up some sales for Maharishi
>>
>>9793180
I have a pair of their skinny cargos. They are quite nice, fabric quality and construction are both on point. The only minor issue is they have to line dry which is a bit of a pain in the winter. Also, the inseams seem on the shorter side, so if you are really tall that might be an issue.
>>
>>9798127
Well i always line dry my clothing and im 6'0 so that shouldnt be a problem. Are the cargos well form fitting? Or are they on the loose side? Hows the taper? Any pics would be appreciated.
>>
>>9798127
I only see skinny snopants. Are those the ones you're talking about?
>>
File: pants.gif (4 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
pants.gif
4 MB, 2448x2448
>>9798143
>>9798403
Pic related. These are skinny cargos from winter 13 (I think). Size L - I'm 6' and 34 waist. They seem to rotate the styles they offer, so I don't think these are available anymore.
>>
File: maha.jpg (208 KB, 490x653) Image search: [Google]
maha.jpg
208 KB, 490x653
>>9793180
I have four pairs of maharishi pants will post pics if interested
>>
File: cargodick.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
cargodick.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>9798143
I have a ~28-29 inch waist, I don't recall. These are in a small, excuse the shoes
>>
File: cargo.png (492 KB, 336x610) Image search: [Google]
cargo.png
492 KB, 336x610
>tfw dead thread
>>
>>9800462
Nah. Op here. That is very fucking nice of you to post the fits. Thanks. So would you say the pants are worth the money or should i keep looking?
>>
>>9802115
thanks
They're great quality but in my opinion, wait for sales. And sometimes the shipping from uk to us can be absurd, first time for me was $40 and the next time it was something like 17 which wasnt too bad
>>
>>9800462
>>9800450
wow you're a total manlet

pants shouldn't bunch up like that
>>
>>9802438
Eh, I'm 5"7 and those are boots, wish I had a picture of them without them, if you want I can post detailed pics
>wow you're a total manlet
for me life is too short to worry about small things like this :^)
>>
>>9800450
These look nice. I normally wear black jeans but I need something for when it is raining and these look right up my alley. What's that pair called?
>>
>>9802115

i agree, i wait for the sales myself, otherwise they're pretty great.
>>
File: picture.png (139 KB, 403x583) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
139 KB, 403x583
>>9802509
MA Custom pants in olive, got them like last year, they're definately my favorite pair of maharishi pants
>>
>>9802514
So when should the sales roll around? Are they going to ve displayed on the site orrr? Also to the guy that mentioned shipping. I live in eastern europe so shipping shouldnt be much of a problem. But which type of pant do yall consider best. There are so many and the names are pretty hectic. I think some waterproof cargo material would be nice. Theyre pretty much all cargo pants tho aint they.
>>
>>9802536
Sales usually happen during end of seasons. If I were you, I would subscribe to them for email alerts. Right now they're having a mid season 25% off sale. End of sale most of the time is 50% off so that's when I buy stuff from them
>But which type of pant do yall consider best
their
I wouldn't buy the camo/printed patterns or any of the recycled military stuff they put on, try to find things like "custom pants" these are only 50 euros, fuck I kinda want to cop them in an xs now that I see it
http://www.maharishistore.com/product/Brand_1143FIXEDCUSTOMPANTS_2631_20_0_1.html
>>
>>9802529
what the hell does this phase and compact and organic cotton shit mean

what keeps the water out
>>
>>9802548
Thanks. They dont have it in my size but ill keep an eye out in the future. Thanks.
>>
>>9802588

nanosphere coating, idk if they've done any lately. i had a pair, they were dope. i would sign up for the emails because the good sizes move quick when they go on sale.
>>
>>9802593
are those meant to be the only water resistant ones?

I thought techwear was all about water resistance.
>>
>>9802598
Same here. I thought all the customs and cargos are at least slightly water repellent.
>>
>>9794200
> In thinking 150 euro joggers are a bit much.
>>9797973
>Jesus man. 195£ for just the hood?
>s it looks super high quality
:^)
>>
>>9802666
What? The " it looks super high quality" was targeted at the brands clothing in general. I wanted firsthand experience with the pants not the hood. Paying that much for a hood seems a bit stupid. Also. Has anyone bought their upper garments? The kurta shirts and the mao collqr seem maad cool. Fuck. I wish i could easily afford this. Wish i could make my own clothing. :(
>>
On a side note. Can anyone recommend the levis commuter cargos. They seem to be water repellent and they are relatively cheap. Hows the fit? Would i need to get them tapered if im a fan of skinny pants or would a pinroll be good enough
>>
>>9799720
ayyyy mah nig

if anyone's interested i've got two pairs of their pants, but just the one picture rn. their fit guide says i should be a small but both of my pants are xs and fit gr8. about 5'9 130lb. also the ones in these pics are 2032's im p sure, they are coated in the hydrophobic stuff, which is cool. my other pair was from last season, but i can't remember the model. they're a little longer and don't have the cargo pockets, and are a dark grey with like a sort of low-key alligator print. also they've got buttons on the knees that straps on the inside of the legs can button to to make them, like, capri length. very, very satisfied with both purchases, maharishi is probably my favorite brand.
>>
>>9802946
Im 183 cm and weigh 78kg. What size should i go with if i wanted a tight fit
>>
>>9803443
bump
>>
File: mahapant.png (136 KB, 444x536) Image search: [Google]
mahapant.png
136 KB, 444x536
>>9804108
What's your waist size? Last year as far as I know, they had pants that were "skinny" fit or something like that. I would go for those or the "custom pants". To be honest, their pants this season are wack as fuck. I have these in a 34 that I don't wear because I got the wrong size
>>
>>9802896
I like the fit, mine is some older model but at least they came with button at the end of the hem that let's you basically taper the pants if you so choose.
Fits the same as other Levi's but just be aware that the waist is bit higher than the usual low waist that you see in most pants these days.
And yeah I can recommend them, for the price they are pretty good, also the water repellent will wear off if you wash them, but they also have anti-bacterial properties so they ain't gonna smell in a long ass fucking time unless you sweat like a mad-cunt in them.
>>
>>9803443
eeeeehhhhhhhhh, it really depends more on your waist size/leg length i think, but i'd guess you'd measure a medium on their sizey thingy but could mayyyybe size down to a small for a slimmer fit. a lot of the pants say sizing down is an okay thing to do in the description. check the website for the size chart, see what you think. also i wasn't sure i would fit into the xs (normall wear a 30 waist) but they're p gr8, so who knows. worst case scenario i think they're pretty good about returns, and there's always grailed.
>>
bumpin
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.