[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was henry ford faye, fah? digging his hair in this pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1417019071507.jpg (285 KB, 674x672) Image search: [Google]
1417019071507.jpg
285 KB, 674x672
was henry ford faye, fah? digging his hair in this pic
>>
hello? faggots? is he faye or not
>>
>>9784038
If you consider the time period when his thoughts were transcribed all of it is true. Is he fa? No, this board is fillies with a bunch of faggots leeching of government handouts
>>
yes
no
maybe
>>
>>9784102
its truer today than it was then, gentile influence in america has experienced steady decline, while jewish influence and hegemony has only increased.
>>
>>9784110
War profiteering, alcohol propaganda, global communication and anti christian laws aren't applicable anymore. I think Jews will stand to lose power as they become even more of a minority due to people no longer identifying as Jews
>>
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>9784110
Indians will be the new merchant race. And little white kids like you can't do a thing to stop it
>>
File: 1422758065424.png (435 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
1422758065424.png
435 KB, 1364x768
>>9784139
>War profiteering
banking is still a majority jewish business
>global communication
msm still majority owned by jews, hollywood is jew run, most mainstream internet websites and networks (gawker media etc.) are owned by jews
>anti christian laws
supreme court and their anti christian legislation are mostly jews

jews now have complete control of washington as well, 90% of congressman and senators are bought by aipac and their affiliates. then you have jewish organisations like ADL, SPLC etc. who work hand in hand with NSA and department of homeland security.

>I think Jews will stand to lose power as they become even more of a minority due to people no longer identifying as Jews

this is a factor but not won't impact the elite as much as it does the laymen jew, while western jews are facing extinction, and so are their israeli counterparts, the elite maintain their bloodlines and empires through arranged marriages(goldman sachs/rothschilds etc)
>>
>>9784175
the best the fecal fucking shit stinking indians can hope for is to be servants of the jew along with the chinese.
>>
>>9784181
The war profiteering he was referring to was ww1, and most probably the munitions and arms companies not money lending, I knew you would bring up the money lending to wage the wars and you are most certainly correct about it. Global communication isn't that big of a deal due to the vast user created content on news and current affairs available on the Internet, I'm pretty uninformed on American politics besides its foreign policy, you are most probably based on the topic. You seem like a decent guy, would definitely drink a vb with
>>
File: 1423492912411.jpg (2 MB, 1028x2752) Image search: [Google]
1423492912411.jpg
2 MB, 1028x2752
>>9784195
>>9784195
>Global communication isn't that big of a deal due to the vast user created content on news and current affairs available on the Internet
yeah they're pretty terrified of it, but an unfortunate amount of people still believe in the left vs right paradigm and get their politics and news information from sources like cnn, msnbc, fox et al. even places like reddit which are billed as 'free speech, free thought, grassroots' websites are astroturfing, shill controlled hubs.
>>
>>9784216
Nothing can be done about this, it's up to the people recieving the information to do as they wish with it, taking control and throwing out a agenda to news programs isn't a trick Jews and left wingers use
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.