[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't like girls with short hair because they have better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x669
I don't like girls with short hair because they have better short hair cuts than me.
That and they don't fit my ideal image of a female and I'm scared people will think I'm gay if I'm seen dating one.
>>
>>9778744
uhh
>>
>>9778752
What? It's the truth
>>
> Being gay for dating a female.
I get the preference thing, but that should really be the least of your worries unless you live in Kentucky or something.
>>
>>9778758
What should my other worries be?
>>
File: dsda.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
dsda.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
Short hair can be extremely feminine, you've just got to balance the short hair w/ long lashes. Being fucking gorgeous helps too obviously. There are more ways to execute a short cut then just 'lesbian'
>>
>>9778773
That's beyond the scope of /fa
(Sorry I'm spamming...)
>>
If I don't dress noticeably feminine people assume I'm a Butch lesbian
>>
>>9778779
Not necessarily. Making judgments on how people look is part of /fa/
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x750
Short hair doesn't define femininity
>>
>>9778781
Well shit. That kind of sucks.
Ig I dress naturally feminine so that hasn't happened to me yet.
>>
>>9778782
Ahaha, yeah. Part of being effay is not caring what other people think. So if people think you're gay, whatever, who cares. They're ignorant for assuming a short haired girl is automatically lesbian.
>>
>>9778787
I dress feminine one day and then just jeans and a t shirt the next. Either way I still get weird looks.
>>
File: ghost_still_pk_83.jpg (246 KB, 1079x1600) Image search: [Google]
ghost_still_pk_83.jpg
246 KB, 1079x1600
>>9778757
0. this doesn't deserve a thread.
1. you're an insecure little shit, that's nof /fa/; 2. your ideal image of a female was constructed by somebody else; 3. why does it matter what other people think?

a short haired woman is still a woman.
and demi moore is still demi moore short haired or not.
>>
>>9778796
Lol that's all this board ever says though
>>
>>9778800
If someone posted "short hair girls are the best" everyone would be saying that they are lesbians with meantal health issues. But by the guy saying he's the insecure one, everyone is suddenly defending the short haired girls.
>>
>>9778805
Yeah you're totally right.
Just as a short haired girl I feel I could speak to this.
And the point still stands, you shouldn't care about what other people think.
>>
>>9778809
I set this up with revers psychology to see how everyone respond and they're doing just what I thought they would
>>
>>9778805
Short haired girls are not the best, they're the same. The people who repeat that babble will reach this thread at some point, don't be hasty.

And from the moment you say you wouldn't do something simply because you're afraid of what other people think, you'll be bashed, what else can one expect?

>>9778818
You sure did. What's the use of this, may I ask?
>>
>>9778827
I'm not even a guy. I'm a short haired girl who got sick of watching this board trash on them.
>>
>>9778842
Can't really decide which of the two scenarios is worst.
If you're a girl who's well aware and positive of what was said here, why would you bother setting a bait like this one?
Aren't you seeking approval as well? Just as an hypothetical insecure fuck who's on the other side of the opinion spectrum?
>>
>>9778903
lol this is silly
>>
>>9778910
It's silly. This thread is fucking shite.
>>
File: 1415890845052.jpg (247 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1415890845052.jpg
247 KB, 500x500
>>9778744

No way dude, (attractive) short hair chicks are bangin. They need to have a cute face tho to look really hot.
>>
>>9778926
Uggggggh It'd be so much more flattering w/o the under eye liner.
>>
>>9778926
Looks like a brunette Sarah Mahan
>>
>>9778903
But if I was looking for attention in a complementary form like you say wouldnt I have posted my picture by now?
>>
>>9778934
Only if you were desperate enough to do so.
There's plenty of approving in this thread without any picture of yours in it, care to read the thread?

Farewell, Angelina.
>>
>>9778744
>I'm scared people will think I'm gay
I'm gay and I'm with my bf in public quite often. I live in east Texas and no ones said shit.
I also carry a gun.
Stop being a pussy, OP.
>>
>>9778949
Who's Angelina?
>>
>>9778955
Stop being a pussy, OP

You didn't read the thread
>>
I know what you mean, OP

i dated a chick with short hair and my mates called me a faggot everytime they saw us walking together.

I ended up dumping her...
>>
>>9778842
kek

op reaffirming the stereotype of short haired women and insecurity
>>
>>9779011
Yeah that wasn't a good plan of hers.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.