[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Word on the web is that Pharrell washes his face with this to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3
File: cetaphil.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cetaphil.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
Word on the web is that Pharrell washes his face with this to keep his face looking young and he has a baby face so I thought Id give it a try. Anybody had any experience with this? Is it worth giving a try?
>>
>>9746995
Its fucking great. Cleared me of my acne in about a month with some pills but I've been continuing with it and its great for moisturizing and cleaning your face in the shower.
>>
>>9746995
i use this as a moisturizer like once a year. thought it was just some shit my mom uses. my mom is like 49 and has less wrinkles than me. (i'm 19)
>>
>>9746995
w2c for us non-americans?
>>
It removes oil but doesn't dry out your face. I've been using this shit for years and it's only catching on now.

Here come the jewish pricing models. Sigh.
>>
>>9746995
used it cause it said derm said it would help with acne
didn't remove acne
got prescribed accutane and we all good now

I don't know its baby face powers though. I think that's more of a how much facial hair/fat, what's your facial structure sort of thing. Not a what product should I use for baby face kinda thing
>>
>>9746995
i saw someone post this yesterday (i think it was ree) but im gonna try it out, it seems pretty good and gets good reviews
>>
>>9747144
main ingredient is oil kek

dermo troll
>>
OP here, I think I'm going to go get some at the store later so thanks all for the help. One final question that I have is should I wash my face exclusively with this in the shower? And after showers, should I use Cetaphil lotion or will it not be necessary? Sorry I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to facial cleansers
>>
Family Dollar has a store brand of this shit that is identical and not 10 dollars for a fucking bottle.
>>
It really helps my sebborheic dermatitis that's all I know
>>
its mostly just genetics. just cause "works" for him doesn't mean it will work for you. daily sunscreen application is more important than anything else
>>
>>9746995
>see this thread
>buy it straight away
why is my life so empty /fa/?
>>
>>9746995
>using shit you can pick up at a Wal-Mart

Yeah, no
>>
>>9746995
You do know that the secret ingredient is cum, right?
>>
>>9747503
yeah i don't drink water either
cuz they sell it at wal-marts
>>
>>9746995
It won't keep you young as much as clean.
It's a pretty basic entry level cleanser. Not amazing but there are worse things you could spend your money on and tbh if you're not wearing make up or sunscreen (or other face products) daily then you don't need a fancy one. It just more gentle than soap and water.

It won't make your skin amazing on it's own, but it likely won't shit it up either
>>
>>9747946
you realize that's what a cleanser is for, right?

stop trying to sound smart, you have no clue about what you're talking about
>>
>>9746995
Look up pictures of his father - it's genetic
>>
>>9746995
Pharrell's genes probably keep his face looking young

>>9747028
Depends where in Non-America you live. You can buy it on Amazon if you live in France, Germany, the UK or Canada.
>>
isn't he half asian?
>>
>>9747988
No.
>>
>>9747968
I'm swedish so that won't work
thanks anyways
>>
>>9747949
wow you made yourself sound reeeeetarded lmao
>>
>>9747949
this >>9748421
hard to believe it's you..
btw i'm in love with you
cheers
>>
>>9747144
if you needed accutane to fix your acne no fucking face wash was gonna clear your skin
>>
This thread was brought to you by Cetaphil. Yes, Cetaphil. Every age. Every Stage. Every Day.
>>
I use it once in a while, idk if it actually works cause i got good genes. Also carry around a small bottle of their lotion for my hands
>>
I use the lotion and have used the facial cleaner in the past and can vouch for both products
>>
As an Asian user of this product, I can say that it has made me more attractive. Since Asians such as myself are inherently unattractive, using Cetaphil has improved my looks. I can even say that I am as attractive as a white person.
>>
It's shit
>>
been using it for 2 years or so. only face soap i use. def rec it.
>>
Cetaphil® Daily Facial Cleanser is the only daily facial cleanser I will EVER use! It has changed my life and given me back my confidence!

I can highly recommend Cetaphil® Daily Facial Cleanser. Every Age. Every Stage. Every Day.®
>>
if u want younger looking skin

use a chemical exfoliator at night, then moisturise

then when u wake up, wash ur face, use moisturizer, and then sunscreen

the sun is what makes peoples face look old
>>
>>9747968
Why would you buy this on amazon in Canada? They sell it at shoppers
>>
he washes his face with cold water (no soap) and then moisturizes with cetaphil when his skin is dry
i use their acne wash and face moisturizer
still have bad acne + babby face
i'm debating fucking my liver up with accutane soon
>>
>>9749373
Acne wash doesn't work because the active ingredient needs to stay on your skin for an extended period of time to actually work effectively.

Use a regular cleanser and a separate exfoliating product.
>>
>>9746995
>>9746995
>>9746995
its pretty good my dermatologist gave me a sample.
>>
Pharrell looks young because he's black

and black don't crack
>>
this is clearly an advertisement lmao
>>
cetaphil cleanser is just more gentle soap for your face. After you use it your face feels clean but not overly dry. Probably the best cleanser widely available at brick and mortar stores. I also use their facial moisturizer with spf-15. If you want young skin you should moisturize and use sunscreen. The sun is really what ages you. Staying hydrated is important as well.

It won't cure acne by itself, but it definitely helps.
>>
>>9747513
I wasn't asking for ur favourite drink
>>
>>9746995
OP's pic blows, too harsh and burning, just like any other facewash.

But...

My pic related is the GOAT, so mild but yet leaves your face feeling clean and not oily. Unless you have straight up 14 year old pizza face syndrome make sure to buy the gentle and not OP's. Hard to realize the difference unless you read them.
>>
cetaphil is a miracle sauce i started putting it on my face twice daily and in a month all my acne was gone
>>
>>9747503
>muh designer face wash
>>
>>9749620
was also using medicated cream to be fair
>>
>>9749618
agreed I bought the normal one and it's not bad but gentle is for sure better.
>>
>>9747033
>it's only catching on now
Yeah, totally like how nobody noticed how good Aquaphor is for tattoos and cancer patients until Beyonce advertised it in People Magazine and on /fa/

>>9749373
Cetaphil didn't help my face for shit but I switched to Philosophy's cleanser with salicylic acid and it cleared my acne up quickly. Apparently the reviews are kind of so-so but it worked for me when nothing else would and I've been using it for at least two years now.
>>
Only thing that keeps my skin clear, completely clear. I'm not very bad but it's noticeable to me when I don't use Cetaphil. I use the regular/sensitive wash, the one for oil control makes my face over produce sebum and turns me into an oil slick. After I use the Cetaphil I use the Clean and Clear "Persa-Gel 5" and that keeps me completely clean. Then it's moisturizer and whatever else crap I choose to rub into my skin that day, but it's the Cetaphil and the persa-gel that really does the job.
>>
>>9749620
what about blackheads?
>>
Is this the biggest shill thread of our time?

ive NEVER seen something shilled so hard on /fa/
>>
>>9748340
Kolla apoteket dom har massor av bra produkter
>>
>>9749328
Oh, I didn't know. I don't use Cetaphil and was just trying to be helpful.
>>
What face cleanser would you recommand for an european :( ?
>>
>>9750789
It may have started as a shill but this is one of those products that lives on its word of mouth reputation, which is through the roof.... I use it too and am a huge fan.
>>
>>9746995

there's only three essential things you have to do to keep your skin perfect forever.

Wash with a solid cleanser: cetaphil is solid
Moisturize
WEAR SUNSCREEN. This is the PRIMARY thing that ages the fuck out of you.

Also, a lot of pharrel's looks are his genes.

There's other good shit you can do to help your skin, such as exfoliation. But those three are the big ones.
>>
I myself haven't used Cetaphil Facial Cleanser, but if I were to purchase a facial cleanser it would be Cetaphil Facial Cleanser. This is why I recommend Cetaphil Facial Cleanser for all your facial cleansing needs.
>>
is the cetaphil moisturizer/sunscreen as good? I fucking love this
>>
>>9746995
Is there a UK equivalent? Don't think they sell it round here but I've heard good things.
>>
>>9751706
sold in boots
>>
>>9747630
Lmfaooo
>>
>>9747949
How bored are you if all you do is sit on /fa/ being salty every day.

OP thought it would make him look younger like pharrel claimed, so explaining it's basic use made sense.
And it is just a basic cleanser - as in it's not something like a balm cleanser and it isn't really targeted at any specific skin condition. It's affordable and something a lot of people start with.
There's a lot of people on here with absolutely no knowledge of skincare whatsoever, and if OP is basing his choice off a recommendation from pharrel I'm going to assume he's one of them. Just because you know more than some doesn't mean you need to get salty at someone explaining something to someone who probably doesn't. Are you lacking attention in your home life by any chance?
>>
>>9752027
you have all of my pity
>>
reeeeeeeee read a few of STLHMs posts one time and decided he was an expert on skin care
>>
>>9752283
implying i didn't teach that guy everything he knows today
>>
File: 20150424_153319.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150424_153319.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I've also been complemented on these Polo boots. I simply love this facial cleanser, it is the best on the market for sure! I highly recommend any person dealing with acne or blemishes to try this facial cleanser... you will be shocked with the results!
>>
>>9751184
som vaddå? har verkligen ingen aning vad som är bra.
>>
>>9747028
>mfw non americans cant access basic things like running water and cetaphil lotion or cleaner

AHAHAHHAAH HOLY FUC!
>>
>>9752326
Those boots are realy nice. Where can I buy these boots?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.