[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brand Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 700x1255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 700x1255
Brands with similar style and pricepoint as I Love Ugly?

Also feel free to post your favorite brands.
>>
I Love Ugly is not a brand you should be proud of owning.
>>
>>9740476
wb bb
>>
>>9740476
>>9740476
based
>>
I Love Ugly is fucking terrible.
>>
>>9740476
You're an idiot. A fucking idiot. Leave.
>>9740494
You too.

Please. Actually check the quality of the clothing and fit before you post. You guys make me sick. Fuck off.

Anyways, yeah, there's a shitton. Check "End Clothing" online. You'll be impressed. Another similar brand you might like is Stampd. Don't trust fucking 4chan, btw. This forum is filled with stupid fucked who don't know shit and who need to die.
>>
>>9740518
*stupid fucks
>>
>>9740518
i actually have to agree with reee here. i love ugly is overpriced, and has produced nothing notable fashionwise.

and you talk about end clothing like it's some special store; their selection is VERY limited, and has very few designers outside the big ones. fuck off to MFA.
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (19 KB, 282x401) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
19 KB, 282x401
>>9740518
Oh my god you cant actually be serious right now... Are you actually defending ILU?
>>
File: 255-launch.jpg (319 KB, 1200x698) Image search: [Google]
255-launch.jpg
319 KB, 1200x698
>>9740518
Inspirational stuff homie keep it up. I love ugly is truly the pinnacle of fashion. The cuts are immaculate, the fabrics are perfect, models are 10/10 and styling is top notch. What else could someone need from such an awesome brand?
>>
File: up.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
up.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>9740538
>>9740540
>>9740557
Daily reminder not to fuck with the queen of /fa/
>>
>>9740557
>being this pretentious

you sound like someone for whom drop crotch pants are actually utilitarian
>>
>>9740569
Can't you detect the sarcasm in his post? Ree/tree/free/whatever is right for once, ILU is crap.
>>
>>9740538
their pants fits are good
construction immaculate
>>
>>9740583
No, it's the sarcasm in that post that's stupid. If making sarcastic remarks is something that still amuses you in 2015 you're in the bottom third bracket for intelligence at best.
>>
>>9740592
They're actualy not

I had a pair of I love Ugly zespy joggers and they got visibly warped after going in the washing machine once

And my h&m joggers are still intact after 2 years and so many washes
>>
>>9740597
that's your fault for not knowing how to properly wash your clothing.

I've got some John Elliott shirts which are decent quality but would get absolutely fucked if I threw them in on high and then then lumped them together with jizz rags in the drier, that doesn't mean they suck it just means read your fucking labels.
>>
File: IMG_0339.jpg (38 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
38 KB, 600x900
>>9740610
Shut the fuck up. ILU sucks. The quality is trash and there are literally endless better options out there for anything they have or possibly could put out
>>
>>9740610
>mfw people are spouting out incorrect bullshit JUST to disagree with reeee
>>
>>9740635
how's it incorrect? afaik zespy pants are cold wash only. It's like you guys put your dogs in microwaves and then complain that you got a shit dog or microwave when you're just to autistic to function like a normal human being.
>>
>>9740648
I cold wash and hand dry all my clothes. Stop embarassing yourself.
>>
>>9740657
prove it
>>
>>9740518
ILU is garb broseph
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.