[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: tarocash_hero[1].jpg (95 KB, 525x440) Image search: [Google]
tarocash_hero[1].jpg
95 KB, 525x440
meme
>>
>tfw you can spot a tarocash button up by some shitty design like a shitty black line running around the collar
>>
fuck australia is a joke for fashion
>>
>>9735940
Dude, is that Plenty Valley Westfield?
>>
File: 2000px-UNIQLO_logo.svg[1].png (63 KB, 2000x1990) Image search: [Google]
2000px-UNIQLO_logo.svg[1].png
63 KB, 2000x1990
meme stores general?
>>
>>9736047
oi mate lets go to the plaza i hear glue have a sa,le
>>
You can buy Ralph Lauren shit for the same price as this junk
>>
File: 100443ixz0yllyllnezeun.jpg (38 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
100443ixz0yllyllnezeun.jpg
38 KB, 600x337
>>9736134
>uniqlo
>meme
i will beat the shit outta your nose irl.
>>
>>9736930
fuck off weeb it's shit
>>
>>9736134
Their fits suck. They're really tight around my back but loose round my midsection. Are Uniqlo customers shaped like pears?
>>
>>9736973
stop buying slim fit then you fucking idiot
plebs when will they learn

uniqlo arent inherently bad but they're also probably the best store for australia right now and that's pretty fucking sad
>>
>>9735940
Shit stores in Australia are as follows:

>Tarocash
>Connor
>YD
>General Pants Co.
>Uniqlo (sorry poorfags but just because it's from Japan doesn't mean it's good. It's pretty much a Kmart for people that don't weigh 200kg)
>Factorie
>Industrie
>Universal Clothing
>Culture Coons
>Topman
>ZARA (kek at people who fall for the ZARA troll)
>Glue
>>
>>9736134
75% of the shit i wear on a daily basis is uniqlo
v neck t or button down and their selvage jeans
their zip up hoodies if it's cold outside
I'm basic as fuck
>>
>>9737429
I'm sorry to hear that.
Why do you spend time on a fashion board when you spend as much money on a fit as I spend on a restaurant dinner?
>>
>>
>>9737499
Those clothes probably won't fall apart as fast as ZARA clothes LMAO!
>>
>>9737424
What are the good stores? You've listed all the shit ones so you should know the good ones too.

I like Jeans West, it's decent quality.
>>
>>9737424
>Zara troll
This. Its bad enough they just opened fairly recently vs the rest of the world, but people go nuts thinking that their high prices are justifiable and shows "quality".

You forgot:
Zu
Aquilla
>>
>>9736930
Poorfag detected
>>
Tarocash is almost an anagram of trashcan.
>>
>>9739994
>trashcao
>trashfuck
cao can mean 'fuck' in mandarin.
>>
>>9739099
>uptherestore
>incu
>a good number of smaller boutiques I can't be fucked to remember right now
>culture kings' alright
>ksubi (shame they closed down)
>nique
>songforthemute
>claudemaus
>countey road
>R.M. Williams
>>
>>9737445
I've come a long way due to the time I've spent here. It was bad before. Really bad.
About your money question, I'm still in school and not currently working, so I don't have a lot of money to spend. One day I'd like to get to the point where I don't have to think or worry about money. That's the goal.
>>
>>9737445
Don't worry, you'll grow a personality some day.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 271x152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 271x152
>>9740008
>tfw 99% of these stores are in city places like Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney and I just have to live in the fucking suburbs of Gold Coast, with nothing to wear except for Taroshit and brands like billabong.
>tfw people think you're dressing up when you wear a cheap shitty button up shirt and chinos with sneakers.
Get me out of this hellhole.
>>
>>9740118
damn
I'm sorry
that's dressing down here
>>
>>9736047

Moving to Melbourne in a month then moving to America in 12! Fuck dis place
>>
>>9740118
Move to The Bin, it's where it's at.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 560x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 560x302
>>9740124
It was the same when I was younger.
>"Alright anon, we're going out to a nice restaurant, so put something decent on!"
>fuckyesit'spimptime.wav
>put on sports jacket, button down shirt, khakis and leather shoes
>go out to car
>"anon, why are you dressed like you're going to a wedding?" (not even kidding word for word)
>go back and change into t-shirt, khakis and black sneakers
>go out to car
>"great, let's go."
My fucking face when
>>
>>9740118
go to surfers m8 heaps of /fa/ tourists and some locals too
>>
>>9740008
adding:
>chronicles of never
>blacknoise/whiterain
>deathsuite
>cubiccollective (retailer)
>rufus green
>>
>>9739977
Yes those two stores can be added to the shit list. ZARA is just blatant plagiarism. It mass produces high class fashion designer's clothes and sells them to the public for a few dollars. The quality is abysmal and the designer who spent time and money producing the original pieces has to watch as his unique look is tainted by every fuccboi with a twenty dollar note in his pocket. I don't mind fast fashion brands that follow general trends in the market but there is a difference between inspiration and stealing.

>>9739099
Refer to : >>9740008 He pretty much said what I was going to say.
I also recommend to everyone to keep updating the AU/NZ stores page on the sticky.

> tuxbell.com/index.php/Stores_In_Australia

Check it out as it lists heaps of stores in Australia and ranks them. I recommend you don't look at anything below the "Low" category. Mall fashion is shit tier.

>>9740118
I was up at Surfers a few months back and I know what you mean anon. It's a cesspit of surf shops and junk stores. Check out the tuxbell page I linked and buy over the internet. Learn how to read sizes properly and do your research before you buy and you should be fine. Good luck!
>>
>>9740008
Incu is literally the only good store .
yes , literally
>>
>>9737424
>go to australia on family holiday
>mom has australian friends
>see factorie store open late
>comment that its odd that its open late
>mom's australian friend tries to tell her that it stocks some "real designer stuff"
i dont think ill be participating in that exciting family holiday next time

>>9740157
why didnt you tell them to fuck off? thats what australians do right?
>>
>>9740654
Lol

What city were you in? Regardless, many Australians have no idea what fashion is.
> Tshirt, shorts and thongs usually what I'm dressed in...
>>
>>9740622
UpThereStore is good.

Nique is also quite good.
>>
>>9740667
Ehhh they're trying guess. Too bad price points are stupid af especially on retail. Saw a henrik vibskov shirt in store the other day in Syd, pretty dope but who the fuck is gonna spend $400 on a plain white shirt? Even the main boutique doesn't charge that much (abt $275 aud on conversion).

That and also how most people have a skewed sense of price to quality ratio after subsisting on cotton on and jay jays for so long
>>
File: 1380725536105.gif (1 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
1380725536105.gif
1 MB, 400x218
>>9740800
>jay jays
>>
>>9735940
>tfw shop at incu, uptherestore and uniqlo

uniqlo supima cotton, merino and cashmere is GOAT, idgaf
>>
>>9736047
>fuck australia is a joke

ftfy
>>
>>9740143
yeah i would like to move to usa but the place seems kinda fucked compared to australia if youre lower/middle class
>>
>>9740968
kek
agreed
>>
>>9740667
we were in byron bay at the time, but my mom's friend lives in brisbane
>>
>>9741004
Byron Bay is a nice place but not for fashion. It's pretty much hippy central where no one cares what anyone wears. It's kind of a nice break actually.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.