[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is adderall effay? what drugs are considered effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 288x216
is adderall effay?
what drugs are considered effay?
>>
File: whats up.jpg (27 KB, 403x516) Image search: [Google]
whats up.jpg
27 KB, 403x516
we have this thread every other day jesus fucking christ

please delete it and make your own decisions about what drugs you do, and don't do drugs just because they make you "look" any particular way - because at the end of the day they make you look like a fucking drug addict, you dumb shithead faggot. do drugs that you like the effects of. otherwise just carry some fucking altoids.

source: adderall abuser and altoid enthusiast
>>
File: m.jpg (142 KB, 1600x597) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
142 KB, 1600x597
2-(2-ethoxy-5-methoxy-4-methylphenyl)ethan-1-amine
>>
what will adderall do to my poor body over time
>>
>>9733825
>is adderall effay?
nope
>what drugs are considered effay?
caffeine
nicotine
>>
Only in so much as that it kills your appetite, which makes you lose weight.

The actual act of taking adderall makes you look like a desperate 15-year-old.
>>
w2c addies with no friends
>>
>>9733846
lmao fag
>>
>>9733923
shut up pussy, post a fit
>>
>>9733856
look at meth before and after pics
you can expect similar tooth rot from amphetamine if you abuse it over time
>>
>>9733856
>labeling your methyl groups

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>9733923
fuck you, tryhard trendy bitch

i bet you're the type of person who does drugs to look cool
>>
>>9733907
Fail in school so that you can go to a doctor and say you have ADHD.
>>
>>9734076
nah fam
>wahh i cant handle my drugs they r bad!!!!
>>
>>9733825

Why does this fucking thread pop up every day.

Once again for the final time:

>Elite tier:

Cocaine
Nicotine (In cigarette form)

>High tier:

Ket
Benzos

>Mid tier:

Heroin (used to be elite tier back in 90s but has fallen off tremendously)
Prescription stimulants
Opiates

>Low tier:

420blazeit

>Shit tier:

Hippie drugs like shrooms and DMT and that garbage
>>
>>9734128
pretty much perfect
except alcohol high tier
and replace ket with mxe
>>
>>9734136

Aye fuck can't believe i forgot alcohol.

And I consider mxe/ket essentially interchangeable, though mxe is better as you say

Anyway someone should add a drugs section to the fucking wiki so people stop posting this shit
>>
take the drugs you want to take. don't worry about whether it's /fa/ or not. you know what's definitely not /fa/? being an insecure fake little tryhard dweeb. people will see right through you
>>
>>9734128
wow ur cool
>>
>>9734124
why were you calling that poster a fag then?

he was only making fun of the people here who do drugs for a specific image

>yfw i have eaten over 30 recreational drugs and enjoyed them all
>>
>>9734128
>cigarettes and coke elite tier
>can't handle psychedelics

you must be fucking awful to be around lmao
>>
>>9734183

>implying underlying insecurity isn't an essential part of fashion

Take a look at this guy
>>
>>9734207
american detected
>>
>>9734207

How was coachella this year brah? Did your trip out there make you miss any community college class?
>>
File: 20150420_190701.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150420_190701.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>2015
>giving a fcuk
>not shooting heroine in your studio apartment
>>
>>9733856
looks like a 2C-- chem but i don't think i've heard of it ?
what's it like and why's it your favourite, i'm interested

ps. u suck at draw
>>
File: rainbow kush.jpg (72 KB, 640x868) Image search: [Google]
rainbow kush.jpg
72 KB, 640x868
Is getting together with 13 of your friends and smoking weed at a bonfire /fa/?
>>
>>9734215
it's okay, i understand that you can't accept yourself. it must be hard to live like that though, maybe you should stop being such a faggot

i went to one music festival five years ago, i've never been to another, and i can't see myself ever going to one again.

is that honestly the caricature of psychedelic users that you have in your head? fucking kek, you're clueless
>>
>>9734128
>Why does this fucking thread pop up every day.

because cool dudes like yourself keep pretending there's an actual answer
>>
>>9734235
yep
>>
>>9734235
>weed
lmao go back to /b/
>>
>>9734246

kek every one of these threads has the smelly neets coming in and trying to defend psychedelics.

It's okay if you enjoy them m8s, they're just not fashionable in any sense of the word. At all.

Now go take a shower
>>
>>9734246
>>9734207
getting this butthurt over a list, I mean all your doing is perpetuating the concept that psychedelic users are children and get easily offended

and hey lets look at the facts here, things like raves, music festivals and going to a grateful dead or phish concerts where heavy users of that category collect is not considered a fashionable group either

coke, ketamine, and even heroine are often considered to be the better drugs by models, high end photographers and residents of the upper class...who also happen to be more fashionable
>>
>>9734326
>>9734305
your point doesn't make any sense considering coke, ketamine and MDMA are probably just as common at concerts if not more common than LSD or acid, and that there are SO MANY more ''unfashionable'' crack addicts and street junkies than ''zany hippies'' (which i've never even encountered outside of smart shops)

you sound like you've got some serious ego issues
>>
>>9734305

you just have a really weird mental image of people who use psychedelics.

>>9734326
and you have an equally weird mental image of cocaine users. also that's a bizarre triplet of drugs you've chosen to associate with the upper class there...
>>
>>9734356
anyone I know that makes any 6 figure salary or more part takes in cocaine, heroine, ketamine or pain killers

none of them give a shit about psychedelics

some photographers from vogue tend to do that shit but they also go to coachella

-business owners that ive spent time with usually end up telling me they prefer cocaine to heroine because its less of a fleeting high and "less dangerous" to their own experience
-Political kids from large families in central america and Honduras specifically all prefer cocaine for obvious reasons and dont care for much else
-Friends that run shows in Hong Kong mostly prefer Ketamine and Cocaine when available, general club users that arent expats also prefer ketamine and blow
-model friends from the vogue crew as well as designers also prefer blow and heroine

its just a collection of individuals that I know and talk to always end up being more affluent or fashionable choose to do those drugs, perhaps its an anomaly but it tends to be the a running trend Ive seen and its most likely due to it being perpetuated as a high class drug in movies and books that keeps it up there
>>
>>9734431
>can't spell heroin
>claims to know anyone making 6 figures annually
>claims people can consistently make 6 figure salaries while addicted to heroin

You're a pathological liar and a gay nerd.
>>
>>9733825
this is the stupidest question...

"h-hey are drugs effay? am i cool like the cool kids by doing addies? guys? am i cool yet?"
>>
>>9734449
>claims people can consistently make 6 figure salaries while addicted to heroin
he's stupid but why not ?
heroin doesn't fuck with you mentally (unless youre sick for a fix, which since they have so much money, they presumably never are)
>>
>>9734449
>he didnt use spellcheck o man
>they must be addicted if they use drugs
>you cant know people that make 6 figures annually by just being born in an affluent neighborhood and connections

a lot of things are possible anon, but I dont believe people on /fa/ believe others could possibly live better lives then themselves considering how narcissistic most of you are
>>
>>9733846
Yeah, okay Mark the Mint Man
>>
>>9734431
I know a lot of wealthy people and theyre mostly about benzos and blow
>>
>>9733825
fuck no, coke and h are the only effay drugs
>>
Psychedelicfags are so insecure it's fucking hilarious

>n-no guys I s-swear the drugs w-we do are f-fashionable

I live in nyc and occasionally hang out with a group of socialite kids (in b4 hurrr you're so cool), and they do pretty much exclusively coke and smoke cigs. None of them except the complete burnouts touch psychedelics - and those are the people considered losers by the wider group
>>
>>9734497
I just like altoids

you don't have to spit em out like gum
>>
>>9734224
I looked it up because I'm curious and a total loser. Another one of Shulgin's children:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2CD-5EtO
>>
>>9734799
>muh rich friends only do stims and look down on you guys
>my opinion matters
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.