[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ books?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 51uJcmUm23L (1).jpg (36 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
51uJcmUm23L (1).jpg
36 KB, 324x500
/fa/ books?
>>
File: image.jpg (483 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483 KB, 2048x1536
>>9733623
I need book suggestions.

No pretentious bullshit please
>>
>>9733645
Train spotting
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 392x400
>>9733623

>reading books to be fashionable

Seriously, Frida Gustavsson reads nerd fantasy books. Read what you want.
>>
>>9733623
just read the classics

if you're looking for "/fa/" books just give up already

some of my favorite authors
>ivan turgenev
>goethe
>thomas wolfe
>natsume soseki
>fernando pessoa
>gustave flaubert
>emile zola
>stendhal
>>
>>9733623
a visit from the goon squad was legitimately one of the worst books ive ever read. the author was trying sooooooooo hard to appeal to "edgy" teenagers that it was just embarassing
>>
>>9733678
i'm not trying to look cool, because a lot of people here have good taste in a lot of things, promise.
>>
M U R A K A M I
U
R
A
K
A
M
I
>>
File: 6966455.jpg (206 KB, 374x561) Image search: [Google]
6966455.jpg
206 KB, 374x561
Not very long but a quality read tho. Really gets the right vibe for 70's London doesn't try to be edgy either.
>>
>>9733700
its cool that you can point out those names but can you at least share their best work in your opinion?
>>
>>9733744
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>9733708
i just thought it was just a shitty book appealing to the populous because of its idealized storylines and cliche characters
>>
>>9733961
as well as the fact that every other word was some derivitave of "fuck" and the band names were like "cunt puncher" and shit like that
>>
>>9733700
wassup u like pessoa?? big ups
>>
>>9733678
>Implying that ugly alien is fashionable
>>
>>9733744
>murakami

hey what's up im reading one of his books too >>9733645

i dont get it but its fun
>>
how about you read something of your interest?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.