[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most /fa/ drug and why is it DMT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: D-Tryp.jpg (97 KB, 912x684) Image search: [Google]
D-Tryp.jpg
97 KB, 912x684
What is the most /fa/ drug and why is it DMT?
>>
It's not. Out of the classical psychedelics, mescaline probably is.

Dissociative anesthetics like ketamine, opiates, and amphetamines are more /fa/ though
>>
>>9653321
A drug by itself is not /fa/, you stupid fuccboi. What you meant to post is "Which drug will make me look cool and mysterious? P-please /fa/, I need you to validate my drug use." I don't care if you use drugs or not, but trying to attach the approval of /fa/ to anything other than clothing, let alone that, is really pathetic of you.
>>
>>9653332
dmt breakthroughs achieved with vaporization are the most /fa/ drug experiences

mescaline is wonderful, but vomiting isn't cool
>>
>>9653358
trying so hard is really pathetic man
>>
This fucking thread
>>
>>9653366
Writing that was effortless. If you want to do drugs just do them, don't post about it on a Chinese cartoons fashion forum.
>>
>DMT
>mescaline
how are these /fa/ in any way?

it would be more like
>coffee
>tea
>opium, morphine, heroin
>amphetamine, MDA, MDMA
>LSD
>maybe ketamine or MXE
in no particular order
>>
>>9653388
and maybe PCP, GHB, and methaqualone altho they get a bad rep recently
>>
>>9653321
thats stupid all drugs have their application in fashion.

What I want to know is, can i achieve breakthrough if I get a bowl for weed and put weed ontop of the DMT and cherry the weed until it hits the DMT layer and vaporizes it? Would the weed affect the experience?
>>
Either coke or MD-- varieties.
>>
>>9653388
everything looks 10/10 in the dmt world.

plus ego death is cool, almost everyone on this board would benefit hugely from it
>>
>>9653395
yeah the weed is going to affect the experience

layer the dmt between ash instead. keep the lighter about an inch and a half above the bowl too. it takes practice, but you can break through very effectively with this method
>>
>>9653432
I don't know man

DMT was too spiritual and too pukey, the opposite of what /fa/ is to me.

LSD made me hail fashion as a beautiful human artform and an expression of the soul, DMT made it seem superficial and folly in the face of god and the universe

plus dissociatives work just fine for ego death
>>
>>9653332
ketamine/mxc are known to cause brain lesions
opiates are pussy shit imo

weed is best
>>
>>9653456
tru, this man is of sane mind<3
>>
>>9653358
Trying way too hard...
>>
>>9653456
if you puked on dmt, thats a problem you can't blame on the drug
>>
>>9653388
>>coffee
>>tea
Its like you want a free teeth stain-job.
>>
>>9653456
lsd made me less interested in impressing humanity, less interested in humanity in general, so things like fshion and popularity lost its meaning for a while. if you have a $3000 wardrobe wouldnt recommend risking this plane of understanding
>>
people who say shit like >>9653358
make me laugh a lot. i didn't do drugs for a long time, thought it was dumb. i was always curious though, didn't know why, did shit like pot, coke, etc etc.

then i did acid. nothing is the same after lsd, everything is clear. you people don't know how clean you feel after a trip. sobriety has nothing on the trip afterglow
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.