[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trends that will die in 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: close-shave-beard-dude-13.jpg (147 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
close-shave-beard-dude-13.jpg
147 KB, 1200x900
>beards
>2015
>>
>>9653311
skinny jeans

hitler youth may not totally die but will definitely be on the way out

tucking in your shirt will become the new norm rather than a fashion statement

cuffing jeans will be on the way out, no break will be in
>>
>>9653352
Skinny jeans aren't gonna die
>>
File: longhair_beard.jpg (35 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
longhair_beard.jpg
35 KB, 604x453
Ditch the beast?
>>
>>9653311
I'm gonna keep my beard, thanks. It's the only thing that makes my weak chin look normal.

No, not a lumberjack beard, just 3-5 days of facial hair growth, neatly trimmed to help define my jaw.
>>
File: feels.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
521 KB, 800x559
>>9653371

i know that feel bro.

>thank god i have amazing Odin tier facial hair and only a moderately weak chin.
>>
>>9653311
>beards
>"dying trend"
>only known time in human history they were unfashionable was 18th century
>"gonna die out cause im 17 and cant grow one yet and hate 30 year olds who can"
>>
>>9653352
>skinny jeans

I swear to all God out there.

They said that in 2010
They said that in 2011
They said that in 2012
They said that in 2013
They said that in 2014

IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE THE SLIMMING SILHOUETTE IS A TIMELESS, FLATTERING, STYLISH CLASSIC.
>>
>>9653352
people finally figured out how to create a proper silhouette via skinny jeans and cuffing. it aint dying out as long as denims in style and thats gonna be for at least through this century by pessimistic standards
>>
>>9653352
btw "hitler youth" has been around since 19th century, its simply an undercut, and it only died out temporarily because of hippies revolting against conservative styles (which is a lot of why still dont dress in suits casually and shit) and it somehow got associated with fascism when such a hairstyle was just as common anywhere in the western world regardless of the state ideology.
>>
>>9653382
>THE SLIMMING SILHOUETTE IS A TIMELESS, FLATTERING, STYLISH CLASSIC
maybe if you weigh like 50kg. for other men who were actually born with testosterone, it just looks stupid

>>9653386
cuffing will not last. if you are still cuffing by the end of 2015 you will be considered unfashionable
>>
>>9653396
>men who are born with testosterone

>implying you actually use it instead of sitting and shitposting on chinese animu boards while gaining weight by the day
>>
>>9653396

>for real men like me that disfigure my legs to the point that they don't fit in jeans

stay stupid /fit/
>>
>beards
>trends
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>9653396
>maybe if you weigh like 50kg. for other men who were actually born with testosterone, it just looks stupid
>for other men who were actually born with testosterone

So, why are YOU complaining?
>>
>>9653409
Stay skinny and weak bitch
>>
>>9653396
Can fat or ripped guys stop insulting us skinny guys for wearing a style of jeans that suit us and look cool? Just let us have this! Why do you need everyone to agree we don't look cool in our skinny jeans? Fuck off already. Not everyone is fat or ripped nor do we want to be.
>>
why do /fit/ keep coming to /fa/?
>>
File: barberinifaun.jpg (70 KB, 630x1023) Image search: [Google]
barberinifaun.jpg
70 KB, 630x1023
beards have been dead for a minute
beta orbiter uniform tbh
>>
>>9653396
What's it like to need to replace your computer chair every week because you keep on breaking your original one when your fat ass leans back too far?
>>
>>9653352
>skinny jeans
Nope
>hitler youth
The name is new, the hairstyle has been around for over 100 years. It's not going anywhere.
>>
>>9653396
testerone makes you hold less fat than estrogen, and doesn't make your legs bigger (the most testosterone receptors are in the shoulders)

actually, carrying weight in your lower half (thighs, hips, ass, all the parts that can't fit into skinny genes) is more indicative of high estrogen. which also explains your bitching.

>implying you can't just buy a bigger size of jeans instead of your vanity sized old navy garbage
>>
>>9653624
Cuz they mad they got ripped and now cant be effay ans girls like effay mlre than fit true story
>>
>>9653644
for a minute
FOR A MINUTE
are you finna listen to some fire mixtapes too yung middle class white boy
>>
>>9653778
Autism: The Post
>>
>>9653364
East Bitch
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.